Carpet Cleaning North Kensington W10
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in North Kensington
We are an independent local business operating since 1998. We feel that we offer an efficient and reliable carpet cleaning North Kensington W10 service and the positive feedback of our clients is a proof of that. We are not a part of any larger organisations and for this reason we charge affordable and realistic prices.
Zero Residue Cleaning
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We are able to restore your carpets to an almost new state by thoroughly vacuuming them and then dissolving and extracting the accumulated dirt. It eliminated the need of replacement as the method we use improves their look and extends their life.
We guarantee that there are no hidden charges towards your final bill and what you see below is what you pay at the end:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Seven Days a Week Service Available
We know that all you want is a healthy carpet with a minimal disruption to your daily schedule and for this reason we offer weekend and evening appointments to suit your needs. The cleaning process we undertake allows the carpets to dry in few hours which makes them usable again after a short period of time.
Carpet Cleaning Chemicals
We utilise modern high powered hot water extraction carpet cleaning machines and eco-friendly products to efficiently remove soil, dust, dust mites and other bacteria deep down from the carpet base. With our equipment the possibilities of damages to the carpet are minimised and the achieved results are superb.
Carpet Cleaning Operatives
Our carpet cleaners are not domestic cleaners who also do carpet cleaning in North Kensington. They are trained to the highest standards in the industry and they have knowledge about cleaning carpets and they are fully competent how to operate the professional equipment we utilise.
We are sure you will be delighted by our service and you will feel the freshness at your home straight after we finish with the cleaning, but if there is something you would like to discuss with you, do not hesitate to give us a call and we will be able to answer your questions or come back free of charge to rectify any issues.
Carpet cleaning North Kensington and the neighbouring areas:
- Brent Park
- Church End
- Carpet Cleaning Holland Park
- Kensal Green
- Carpet Cleaning Kilburn
- Ladbroke Grove
- Little Venice W9
- Maida Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Maida Vale
- Carpet Cleaning Notting Hill
- Park Royal
- Queens Park
- Shepherds Bush
- South Hampstead
- Carpet Cleaning West Hampstead
- White City
- Carpet Cleaning Willesden
Did you know that in North Kensington W10 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning North Kensington
End of Tenancy Cleaning North Kensington
Window Cleaning North Kensington
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services North Kensington
Some of the nearest attractions and landmarks:
- North Kensington Library, at 108 Ladbroke Grove is situated on the junction of Ladbroke grove and Lancester Road. It is noted for arganising author recitals, reading and discussion groups, as well as varied literature-focused events in addition to providing locals with a wide range of books, audio and visual media. North Kensington Library provides a basic IT proficiency training on request and the activities for the young visitors include educational computer games, story-telling and preschool reading development programme. This library is also famed for its policy of highlighting winners of prizes. This includes the Man Booker prize and the Orange Prize of fiction.
- Portobello Road Market. It is a famous antiques and flea market that takes place every Saturday, though on the site of the market there are also stalls operating Monday to Friday. Spreading from Chepstow Villas to just under the Westway, the Portobello market is a colourful and lively stretch of London that boasts trendiness and fun. Every Saturday the place attracts thousands of people who mill around its 2,000 stalls where you can found everything from fresh food, fashion and exotic cooking ingredients to second-hand clothing and outlandish materials. The Portobello Road Market is the ideal place to shop and eat, boasting some great restaurants and cafes. The best time to visit the market is in the morning as it gets too crowded by the afternoon.
- Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising. Located in Colville Mews and created by Robert Opie, it shows over 200 years of advertising of products and trade of British consumerism and across the world. Enter the museum and you will find a time tunnel that transports you from the Victorian era to present day, stopping off to explore the Edwardian craze for ping-pong, the beginnings of radio and television, the two World Wars and the Swinging 1960’s. It is a fascinating museum and its amasing collection includes many artefacts, products, adds and other promoting materials that have been used in advertisement campaigns.
- Market Thai, at 240 Portobello Road, is one of the best cheap restaurants in North Kensington. At this lovely dining venue a dinner for two, indulging in pre-dinner drinks, and a bottle of wine is just £25. The menu at the Market Thai includes Thai specials, cooked with a light touch that satisfies three flavours very well. It is a family-run and welcoming restaurant that has friendly staff and is usually packed with smiling locals. The Market Thai is the perfect place whether for an intimate date or a family dinner.