Carpet Cleaning North Woolwich E16
Who are we
Anyclean was established in 1998 and we are dedicated to helping you achieve a quality lifestyle by taking the carpet cleaning chores off your list of duties. We take pride in treating your beloved carpets with the utmost care and attention. For your convenience we will send you a technican in the most suitable day for you to avoid disruption to your daily schedule. To book a carpet cleaner in North Woolwich E16 call 020 7099 6964.
What we offer
- Qualified and skilled cleaners
- Treat different carpet fibres
- Quick drying after cleaning
- Spotless and clean carpets
- Odour neutralisation
- Bacteria removal
- Anti-static treatment
You can get an excellent carpet cleaning in North Woolwich E16 at a low price, thanks to Anyclean. Please look at our rates below and schedule a carpet cleaning for the most suitable day and time for you.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
By cleaning your carpets with Anyclean, you ensure a healthier home for your family. We use hot water cleaning solution which successfully removes dirt from the surface as well as from the base of the carpet. This cleaning method has been approved by the NCCA and it increases the longevity of your carpets in North Woolwich E16.
Our state of the art equipment is many times more powerful than the domestic carpet cleaning machines. It doesn't overwet and undeclean the carpet allowing our technicians to do the job right. Each movement of the handle makes an immediate difference on the carpet, making it evidently cleaner, softer and healthier. In few hours your carpet is completely dry and you are able to enjoy its new look.
Our Carpet Cleaners
All our North Woolwich E16 technicians are trained, vetted, uniformed and NCCA certified. They will perform a pre-inspection of your carpet to determine the right method of cleaning. If you have any special requirements, feel free to discuss them with the cleaners and they will follow them. To allow our cleaners clean as much carpeted space as possible, please clear your furniture in advance, but should you require help moving light furniture around, our technicians will be more than happy to assist you.
Our committment to safe and efficient carpet cleaning service in North Woolwich E16 provides the customers with the confidence of knowing that when we are at their home, we will remove the visible dirt and we will never leave invisible danger. Every imperfection on your carpet will be taken care of, but if for any reason we overlook something, we will return free of charge to fix it.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Bromley by Bow
- Carpet Cleaning Canary Wharf
- Canning Town
- Cubitt Town
- Custom House
- East Ham
- London City Airport
- Maze Hill
- Mile End
- Old Ford
- Shooters Hill
- Three Mills
- Upton Park
- West Ham
- West Ham
Did you know that in North Woolwich E16 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning North Woolwich
Window Cleaning North Woolwich
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services North Woolwich
Did you know that...
- North Woolwich Old Station Museum. Located in the station building on Pier Road, in North Woolwich E16, which was previously part of the North London Line and, before that, part of the Great Eastern Railway, this museum offers a great day out for all the family. The museum offers drop-in arts and craft activities for youngsters to get involved in. The facility features a reconstructed 1920’s ticket office, locomotives, carriages, train models and railway memorabilia from the great age of steam. On the site there is also a reconstructed booking hall for visitors to view.
- Yi-Ban. It is a lovely Chinese restaurant located at the London regatta Centre on Dockside Road E16. Once you step inside this venue, you are greeted by a spacious dining room lined with floor-t-ceiling windows that offer wonderful views across the dock of planes taking off and landing at the London City Airport. Decorated with white tablecloths, comfortable cream leather chairs, ornamental red wall and pale wood floors, Yin-Ban provides the ultimate dining atmosphere. There is also an outdoor deck where customers can enjoy their food and drinks when the weather is nice. The menu is diverse and extended, with traditional Vietnamese recipes as well as Chinese dishes. This East London restaurant is particularly noted for its excellent selection of seafood, including luxe ingredients such as abalone, lobster and more. Prices at Yi-Ban are well below those you would pay for a bog-standard Chinatown meal, making the visit at this venue more than worthwhile.
- Ramada Hotel & Suites London. Located at 2 Festoon Way, Royal Victoria Dock E16, this four-star hotel offers comfortable stay at a good price in the heart of Docklands. The complex has a stunning waterfront location and offers its guests superb cuisine with a welcoming atmosphere, in addition to the modern and spacious guestrooms. All rooms are decorated and furnished to a high standard, ensuring a pleasant stay in enjoyable surrounding. Ramada Hotel & Suites London is conveniently located close to Canary Wharf for excellent shopping and nigh life. This hotel offers the ideal accommodation, whether for the leisure guest and business traveller.