Carpet Cleaning Pimlico SW1
Reputable Carpet Cleaning Company Pimlico
As an expert in the carpet cleaning industry, our company goes beyond our customers' expectations and we ain to satisfy their individual requirements. Established in 1998, Anyclean proved to be a quality carpet cleaning provider and a recognised name in Pimlico SW1 and the whole of London.
Any Carpet Material Treated
We offer a comprehensive service carried out by experts in the fine art of quality carpet cleaning. The way they treat fabric floors mainly depend on their condition and type. They can either use dry cleaning or hot water extraction method and in either case we guarantee excellent outcome.
To get a quote for your carpets to be professionally cleaned, please call 020 7099 6964 or send us an online enquiry. You can see our guide price list below.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Anyclean's Cleaning Service
Before we start wetting your carpet, a thorough vacuuming is performed in order for the dry dirt and soil to be extracted by one of our powerful vacuum cleaners. Turning the dirt into a mud is something which will not make your carpet look good and for this reason we at Anyclean carry out the carpet cleaning Pimlico service according to all requirements of the NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association).
Cleaning carpets with hot water and uder pressure produce the best results you could ever achieve. For this reason we have chosen to use the powerful machines manufactured by Prochem when cleaning carpets for our clients. By investing in modern and powerful equipment, we help you preserve the beauty of your carpets by thoroughly cleaning them with the use of the most efficient cleaning products.
Trained & Vetted Technicians
Trained to use the specialised equipment provided by Anyclean, our carpet cleaners Pimlico are able to lift any dirt and pollutants from the carpet fibers. They are fully insured, mobile and offer flexible appointments. They travel all around London and will come to clean your carpets on the day and time convenient for you.
To further assure you Anyclean is the right choice when it comes to clean your carpets professionally, we guarantee that we will return free of charge to re-clean certain areas you don't accept as clean. We are proud of our reputation and we would like it even grows up, by providing you with the best carpet cleaning experience in Pimlico.
Carpet cleaning Pimlico and the neighbouring areas:
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Leicester Square
- Little Venice
- Nine Elms
- Oxford Street
- Regent Street
- Sloane Square
- South Kensington
- South Lambeth
- Tottenham Court Road
Did you know that in Pimlico SW1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Sights and attraction in the area of Pimlico SW1:
- Tate Britain. Situated in Millbank, Pimlico, and overlooking the River Thames it is an art gallery that was originally founded by the sugar magnate and philanthropist, Sit Henry Tate. Tate Britain holds the greatest collection of British art from 1500 to the present day. The gallery was opened in 1897 and, since then, its collection has expanded. It displays all media, from paintings, sculptures, drawing and prints, to photography, video and film performance. Tate includes artworks by eminent artists such as Rossetti, Blake, Spencer and Stubbs. Tate Britain is also host of the Turne Prize, which is a prestigious contemporary art premier award. This award is named after Joseph Turner, who was a British Romantic landscape painter, printmaker and water-colourist.
- Westminster Cathedral, in Victoria Street. It is the mother church of the Catholic community in England and Wales, as well as the only example of neo-Byzantine architecture in London. Completed in 1903, the Cathedral Church of Westminster was designed by John Francis Bentley in the Early Christian Byzantine style and is dedicated to Jesus Christ. Although its interior is incomplete, this fascinating historic building contains fine marble work and mosaics, but is mostly renowned for sculptor Eric Gill’s fourteen Stations of the Cross.
- Purple Dragon. Situated in Grosvenor Waterside, Pimlico SW1, it is a dream spot for kids. Purple Dragon is a playground, kindergarten and nursery.
- The Church of St Barnabas Pimlico. It is a high Anglican Church that was built in the 1850s.
- SW1 Gallery. Located in the Cardinal Place, at 12 Cardinal Walk, Pimlico, this gallery provides a welcome break for shoppers and people who work in the busy area of Pimlico.
- Romney House, at 34 Marsham Street, in Pimlico SW1.
- Westminster City Hall, located in Victoria Street, in Westminster.
- One of the most popular dining venues in the area of Pimlico is the Rising Sun. It is a warm and welcoming traditional bar and restaurant, conveniently situated in less then a ten minute walk from Victoria underground station and Sloane Square underground station. Rising Sun serves a nice selection of food, from bar snacks and lite bites to more substantial meals and frequent specials. It also offers a good selection of wine and beer, as well as a full range of spirits and soft drinks. The menu at Rising Sun is inexpensive so it is the perfect place for tourist visitors, local workers and residents of the area.
- For those of you who like to sport, the Sports & Fitness club at Dolphin Square offers a refined five star experience. It is perfectly located in the centre of Pimlico, so it is easily accessible from surrounding areas Westminster, Chelsea and Victoria. The facilities available in this sophisticated and luxurious fitness centre include a beautifully designed pool, a fully equipped gym, a riverside tennis court, squash courts, a croquet lawn, sauna and steam rooms.