Carpet Cleaning Queens Park W10
Who Are We
Anyclean is a professional company servicing Queens Park W10 specialising in providing affordable and reliable carpet cleaning services to residential and commercial clients. Along with the excellent results on the carpet, we provide our customers with flexible appointments and 100% satisfaction guarantee. We have been providig carpet cleaning since our business was established in 1998 and we have gained invaluable experience how to reat efficiently all types of carpet fibers.
What we offer
- Quality carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We can provide instant quotes over the phone because we use average room sizes, which in most cases are very accurate. Here is a sample of what we charge for our carpet cleaning service in Queens Park:
Single bedroom - £20.00
Double bedroom - £25.00
Lounge - £27.00
Hallway - £15.00
Flight of stairs - £18.00
All prices excude VAT.
A happy and satisfied customer is worth a lot more than anything else to us. And we prefer to keep it that way through constant hard work from all the team here at Anyclean. Our management and field staff have joined efforts to deliver unmatched customer experience through the most thorough Queens Park carpet cleaning you have ever seen.
We don't take any chances and therefore invest heavily in the latest carpet cleaning technology. We monitor closely the industry trends and developments in order to provide always our exceptional quality service. We prefer to use machines made by Alltec, Prochem, Ashbys, Rotovac, HOST, Powr-Flite, Kleenrite - all leading worlds manufacturers of fine carpet cleaning equipment. All our Queens Park technicians carry at least two of these babies on board of their vehicles.
Our Carpet Cleaners
We insist on the best and highest quality training available in the UK - NCCA training courses and exams. Our technicians must undergo the Association's training sessions and then pass theory and practical exams. Having gathered many years of experience in the field they are experts on carpet construction and the correct methods of carpet cleaning. The National Carpet Cleaners Association is the only independent UK trade body solely dedicated to the craft of carpet, upholstery, and other soft furnishings cleaning. We are proud members No.1871 of the association.
We aim to provide the best customer experience at the best price hence the complete peace of mind - our Anyclean Guarantee. If you are not entirely happy with the carpet cleaning you have received, we will come back and complete the task to your full satisfaction.
You will recognise our clean signwritten vans and our uniformed carpet technicians driving down the road. Don't hesitate to ask the driver of the van for details of our service and obtain a card.
For more information and to schedule a date and time for a carpet clean please call 020 7099 6964.
Save time! Booking the job with us only takes 5 minutes.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Bayswater
- Carpet Cleaning Holland Park
- Carpet Cleaning Kensington
- Carpet Cleaning Kensington Olympia
- Ladbroke Grove
- Carpet Cleaning Maida Vale
- North Kensington
- Carpet Cleaning Notting Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Paddington
- Shepherds Bush
- West Kensington
- White City
Did you know that in Queens Park W10 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Queens Park
End of Tenancy Cleaning Queens Park
Window Cleaning Queens Park
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Queens Park
Did you know that...
- Bordered between Kilburn and Kensal Green, and named to honour Queen Victoria, Queen’s Park is an area of northwest London, settled in the boundary between the London Borough of Brent and the City of Westminster.
- An interesting leisure attraction within 32 minutes from Queens Park is the Westway Climbing Centre, settled on Crowthorne Road W10. With its excellent supervision and facilities, providing climbs for members from all levels of experience, it is considered to be the best climbing wall in London. The centre has something for everyone, whether you are starting climbing for the first time or you are an experienced climber practicing for the next National Competition, their professional coaches will provide the training and support you need.
- Decorated in a glorious chaos of chintzy kitsch and with walls arrayed with a number of modern canvases and funky chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, located on Kilburn Lane in W10 there is Paradise by Way of Kensal Green. The venue includes a large and often busy French decorated restaurant where they serve delicious gastro food and a bar, offering a wide variety of wines.