Carpet Cleaning Ravenscourt Park W6
Long Established Carpet Cleaning Company Ravenscourt Park
Anyclean is a cleaning company with a reputation of a professional carpet cleaning provider in Ravenscourt Park. When sevicing our customers, we ensure all their belogings are protected and we carry a comprehensive insurance against accidental damages. Our aim is to clean your carpet as perfectly as possible and give the best of us to remove marks and kill bacteria. We are members of the NCCA and we adhere to their Code of Practice. Our carpet cleaning services represent one of the best value for money in the whole of Ravenscourt Park.
Quick and Efficient Service
- Well equipped carpet cleaners
- Steam carpet cleaning method
- Bacteria neutralisation
- Fast drying
- Scotchguard protection
- No hidden charges and additional fees
Carpet Cleaning Prices
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
The Most Thorough Carpet Cleaning Ever
The first stage of cleaning your carpet is vacuum it with a powerful machine. We need to do this because it is a well known fact that our carpets hold a lot of dust and dirt, which are the reason for the appearance of harmful bacteria. We use professional vacuum cleaners which are more efficient than the usual ones. After the vacuuming we use steam carpet cleaning machine for excellent finish of the cleaning process. There is minimum time of drying after this treatment and you can step on the carpet after just a couple of hours.
Family Safe Cleaning Products
We realise that fitting carpets at home is an epxensive action for every landlord so we use quality equipment for our carpet cleaning services. With the use of this kind of machines, we decrease the chance of ruining the carpets and also we extend their life. They are made by the best manufacturers in the cleaning industry as Rotovac, HOST, Allitec, Prochem.
Qualified Carpet Cleaners
Anyclean is a professional carpet cleaning provider in Ravenscourt Park W6, so we know that you expect excellent servicing. That's why we invest money and time in training our carpet cleaners to the NCCA's standards. In this way we guarantee that you will receive a high quality cleaning for your carpets. Our carpet cleaners are also the most experienced in London which is another reason to book your carpet cleaning with us.
Anyclean is a reputable carpet cleaning Ravenscourt Park W6 provider and for this reason we guarantee that we always strive to make you satisfied from our service. If the carpet is not completely cleaned, we will send the technician back to clean the carpets again with no extra charge.
For more information and to schedule a date and time for a carpet clean please call 020 7099 6964.
Save time! Booking the job with us only takes 5 minutes.
Carpet cleaning Ravenscourt Park and the neighbouring areas:
- Bedford Park
- Holland Park
- Kensington Olympia
- Parsons Green
- Shepherds Bush
- Turnham Green
- West Kensington
- White City
Did you know that in Ravenscourt Park W6 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Ravenscourt Park
End of Tenancy Cleaning Ravenscourt Park
Window Cleaning Ravenscourt Park
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Ravenscourt Park
- The Ravenscourt Park is an 8.3 hectare public park and garden situated in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. The origin of the park dates from medieval times but it was only in 1888 that the site was officially opened for public. Now the park is a scenic green space adjusted with basketball courts, bowling green, a selection of tennis courts, a lake and a children friendly café.
- Located within seven minutes from Ravenscourt Park W6, on Goldhawk Road there is Chiswick Rooms- a 4-star contemporary-designed boutique hotel in west London. It offers a convenient access to the city and a high quality accommodation, while its guest have the unique opportunity, due to hotel’s remarkable pricing system, to eliminate unnecessary extra facilities, allowing the value-conscious to get the most out of their money.
- The Carpenter's Arms pub, situated on Black Lion Lane and five minutes from Ravenscourt Park, has changed its name to Le St Pierre, then The Lazy Vine and now it is back to the original The Carpenter's Arms. It is one of the best gastro pubs in the area, with a cosy wood and white paint dining room, a lovely courtyard garden and offering a wide selection of beers on tap.