Carpet Cleaning Raynes Park SW20
First Class Carpet Cleaning Service in Raynes Park
We are dedicated to provide the best carpet cleaning service in Raynes Park SW20 and as a results, we will listen to all your requirements and discuss your needs. Established in 1998, Anyclean provides a high quality service, using the most experienced and reliable carpet cleaners in London.
Our Service At a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We cover all areas in and around M25 and we do not charge extra for travelling. For a free no obligation quote please call 020 7099 6964 or use the price list below:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Flexible Service To Suit Your Needs
Available seven days a week, our services are popular in Raynes Park and the neighbouring areas. We offer an outstanding carpet cleaning at very competitive prices for both residential and commercial premises. Your carpets will be soft, bright, healthy and clean after we carefully treat them with our specialised equipment.
Advanced Cleaning Equipment
With our powerful equipment we really get the job done effectively and professionally. To clean the carpets of our clients we don't use domestic carpet cleaning machines. We have entrusted Prochem as their equipment is reliable and really clean the carpet in depth, combined with the products they supply. Our carpet cleaners Raynes Park are trained to successfully remove all kinds of stains and apply techniques developed by the National Carpet Cleaning Association.
Carpet Cleaning Technicians
Trained by the NCCA, our carpet cleaners possess a valuable knowledge and experience in the art of cleaning carpets. They clean each carpet with care and respect and they love their job, that's why they do it with a smile. You no longer have to make attempts to clean your carpets yourself, our technicians are available seven days.
We guarantee all work will be done in accordance with the Health & Safety regulations and the standards of the NCCA. When you book a professional carpet cleaning Raynes Park SW20, that's what you should get and we will come back free of charge to re-clean any areas which you consider not treated with care.
Carpet cleaning Raynes Park and the neighbouring areas:
- Colliers Wood
- Kingston Vale
- Lower Morden
- Lower Morden
- Merton Park
- Merton Park
- Morden Park
- Motspur Park
- New Malden
- Carpet Cleaning Putney
- St Helier
- Carpet Cleaning Wimbledon
Did you know that in Raynes Park SW20 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Information About Raynes Park...
- Bordered by Wimbledon and New Malden, Raynes Park is located in the heart of London’s commuter belt. Although the first houses on the site appeared after the railway arrived in the 19th century, most of the constructing work didn’t take place until the 20th century, so the area is considerably recently developed. Raynes Park is predominantly residential with a few shops and supermarkets located at the high street.
- Raynes Park has a Non-League football club, based in Grand Drive, Raynes Park SW20. Raynes Park Vale FC was formed in 1995 after the merger of two clubs, Raynes Park FC and Maiden Vale FC. This local football club plays their games at Prince George’s Fields and welcomes supporters as well as keen and dedicated players.
- If you are a golf enthusiast, Raynes Park residents Lawn Tennis Club offers a great opportunity to play your favourite game, while our professional cleaners take good care of your carpets. Located at 129 Grand Drive, in Raynes Park SW20, it is a small and friendly club, providing visitors with quality courses and a welcoming atmosphere. Catered for all levels of experience and ages through a variety of lessons, the Raynes Park Residents Lawn Tennis Club uses a “peg” system is used to motivate golfers to mix in. This way the club provides players with the ability to play people with different style and level of experience to improve their performance.
- Cottenham Park, located to the north of the Rayne Park station, was the area’s first part to be laid out for development. The site is named after Charles Pepys, Lord Cattenham (1781-1851), who was lawyer, judge and politician. The Park’s recreation ground was opened to the public in 1897. Originally referred to as Melbury gardens, it was the first recreation spot of its kind in the locality. Amenities in the Cottenham Park include perimeter paths and threes, playing fields, tennis courts and a modern pavilion.