Carpet Cleaning Regents Park NW1
Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Regents Park
Anyclean was established in 1998 and since then has achieved excellent results on commercial and residential carpets in Regents Park NW1. We are an independent fully insured carpet cleaning company working with some of the most experienced and motivated cleaners in London.
Excellent Cleaning Results
Caring for your carpets and protecting your home investment requires a professional approach and this is what we offer to our customers in Regents Park NW1. We have already serviced thousands of local commercial and residential customers where we have demonstrated our skills and knowlege.
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
To give the chance many customers to benefit from our service, we offer reasonable prices and we never compromise the quality.
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
To check our prices, please have a look at our price guide below or give us a call on 020 7099 6964.
Any Type of Carpet Treated
To fully meet the needs of our customers when it comes to carpet cleaning Regents Park NW1, we first listen to their particular requirements and then we apply professional carpet cleaning methods to achieve excellent results. We are able to treat almost any type of carpet by efficiently removing any dust, soil and pollution.
Equipment & Chemicals
Our in-depth cleaning equipment guarantees a thorough cleaning of your carpet in Regents Park NW1, leaving each fiber soft and healthy. The machines we have chosen for our service protect your investment as we truly care about the way your carpets look.
Our Carpet Cleaning Technicians
Each carpet is first inspected by one of our trained and vetted carpet cleaners, who discusses with you in detail the condition of the carpet and any possible effects after the cleaning. They are experts in cleaning carpets in Regents Park NW1 and are able to provide you with the best possible carpet cleaning service.
We will give you the most of our carpet cleaning service Regents Park NW1 by giving you a 100% guarantee. After we finish with the cleaning, you will feel the freshness and the softness of your carpet, but if there is anything that concerns you, please let us know and we will come back free of charge to rectify the issues.
Carpet cleaning Regents Park and the neighbouring areas:
- Barnsbury N1
- Barnsbury N7
- Belsize Park
- Camden Town
- Chalk Farm
- Gospel Oak
- Grays Inn
- Hackney N1
- High Holborn
- Kentish Town
- Kings Cross
- Kings Cross
- Lisson Grove NW1
- Lisson Grove NW8
- Little Venice W2
- Oxford Street
- Primrose Hill NW1
- Primrose Hill NW3
- Primrose Hill NW8
- Regent Street
- Russell Square
- Somers Town
- South Hampstead
- St Johns Wood
- St Pancras
- St Pancras
- Swiss Cottage
- Tottenham Court Road
- Tufnell Park
Did you know that in Regents Park NW1 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Regents Park
End of Tenancy Cleaning Regents Park
Window Cleaning Regents Park
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Regents Park
Famous sights and attractions in Regents Park NW1:
- Avenue Gardens. It is a wonderfully landscaped area situated on the southern perimeter of Regent’s Park and close to Euston Road and Great Portland Street. The Avenue Gardens were set to create the so called “garden within a park” feeling in the locality of Regent’s Park. They allow a separation between the larger open areas of the park that are used for sports and leisure and the tranquility located off the gardens. The Avenue Gardens are home to many unusual plans, trees and shrubs that are regularly replanted throughout the year.
- Boating Lake. It is a large body of water located at the western side of Regents Park. It is used for boating and there are some shops on the site from where you can hire a rowing boat if don’t own any. Although mainly used for boating, the lake is also featured with a great beach and comfortable deck-chairs available for hire, making it one of the most irresistible areas of the Royal Park during the warmer months, when visitors go swimming and then relax under the sun.
- Cumberland Terrace. It is one of the greatest examples of the architecture genius of Sirs John Nash who was instrument in shaping the architectural core of the nation’s Capital. Built in a heroic fashion design, the Cumberland Terrace was overseen by William Mountford Nurse who was personally chosen for the project by King George IV. The king named the terrace after his younger brother, the Duke of Cumberland. Cumberland Terrace was completely built in 1826 and remains one of London’s most interesting housing complexes.
- London Zoo. Situated in the centre of London, on the north corner of Regents Park, London Zoo was established in 1828 and it housed a collection of exotic animals. Animals were objects of study by noted scientists of the day and it was in 1847 when the zoo was opened to the general public. Since then London Zoo became widely recognised as the world’s most famous zoo. It is noted for establishing the first reptile house and public aquarium in the world and today gives home to 650 animal species.