Carpet Cleaning Roehampton SW15
Carpet Cleaning Company Roehampton Established in 1998
Established in 1998, we have cleaned carpets in residential and commercial premises in Roehampton SW15. We have always tried to achieve exceptional results as we are delighted when we please our customers. Our reputation has grown mainly from the positive response of our customers.
Licensed & Insured Company Provides:
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
With the experience of our carpet cleaners and the quality equipment we use, you will benefit from the high level of service we provide which will enhance your life. You will have a bacteria protected home and a welcoming living environment. You will get the best service of your investment at a reasonable cost.
We are confident our prices are reasonable and the service you get comes with our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Please give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to obtain a quote or send us an online enquiry.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Carpet Cleaning Service For a Better Living Environment
With our carpet cleaning Roehampton service, you will feel proud of your home and will enjoy a healthier living environment with beautifully cleaned carpets. If you haven't tried our service yet, we assure you it will be a great experience for you to have one of our technicians around to thoroughly clean and disinfect your carpets.
Cleaning Chemicals & Equipment
The hot water extraction method we utilise to clean carpets and the powerful machines which do the actual work will not only clean the surface of your carpet, but it also goes deep down into the carpet fibers where most of the dirt and bacteria get stuck into. Your carpet will be deodories and will stay cleaner for longer.
Enjoy your life and spend time with your family and friends while one of our trained and vetted technicians take care of all your carpet cleaning needs in Roehampton. They are fully insured and have attended training courses in order to provide a carpet cleaning service at such a superior level.
The method we offer ensures your complete satisfaction and we guarantee most of the stains will be gone after the treatment, although we can not guarantee a 100% removal. We will also give you a peace of mind and if you are not entirely satisfied with the service, we will come back free of charge to do another cleaning.
Carpet cleaning Roehampton and the neighbouring areas:
- Colliers Wood
- East Sheen
- Kingston Vale
- Lower Morden
- Merton Park
- Merton Park
- Parsons Green
- Raynes Park
- South Wimbledon
Did you know that in Roehampton SW15 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Roehampton
End of Tenancy Cleaning Roehampton
Window Cleaning Roehampton
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Roehampton
Some of the landmarks in Roehampton SW15:
- Roahampton University. It is a friendly, welcoming and modern institution situated in the charming area of Roehampton, at the Erasmus House in Roehampton Lane. Built on the site of an interesting mixture of historic and ultra modern buildings, the university’s campus is an interesting place to visit for any architectural fan. The Roehampton University is at the forefront of many of the local affairs and provides a wide range of public lectures, exhibitions and seminars. Roehampton is a small collegiate community set in a beautiful and safe environment where students can live, learn and socialise together. Their historic campus features some excellent facilities and provides an easy access to many world-renowned museums, galleries and libraries of one of the greatest cities in the world.
- Mount Clare House. Considered by many as one of South London’s most beautiful buildings in general, the Mount Clare House is by far one of the most attractive buildings in Roehampton SW15. It is an impressive old manor house and an excellent example of mock-heroic architecture style that was built as a family house. Today the property is held by the University of Roehampton. It is used as one of their main facilities and is open to the general public after an appointment is scheduled.
- Hugh Collin Smith Monument, in Roehampton Lane. Erected outside Mount Clare House, the monument stands on one of the higher points in Roehampton. It is dedicated to Hugh Collins Smith and his family who for many years occupied the grand manor house, though it was still used as a dwelling. The Collins family is renowned as being some of the first philanthropists in Roehampton, supporting locals who were in need with their day to day lives.
- St. Joseph’s Church. It is a large Roman Catholic Church set in the centre of the leafy community of Roehampton SW15. St. Joseph pulls a large congregation from a diverse cross section locals and people living in the surrounding areas. The St. Joseph’s Church aims to be in the forefront of local community affairs, organisnig a series of activities and charity events as well as social outreach schemes.