Carpet Cleaning Shoreditch - Commercial and Domestic Services
Professional Commercial & Residential Carpet Cleaning
Qualified and experienced in cleaning carpets, Anyclean offers everything you need to have a healthy and clean carpets at your home or office. We service residential customers and local businesses and we are one of the referred carpet cleaning contractors in Shoreditch.
Anyclean's Service At a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
If you have a carpet which needs a thorough cleaning, we are here to help. With the advanced techniques and the experience our carpet cleaners Shoreditch have, we are able to clean and disinfect your carpet and it will stay fresh for a long time.
Carpet Cleaning Prices
Our services are offered at competitive rated which you can check from our price list below:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Professional Cleaning Service
We are committed in building strong relationships with our customers and we aim to grow our good reputation across Shoreditch. Having pleased customers is our main goal and the service we provide is affordable and reliable and all work is carried out at a professional level.
Products & Equipment
The equipment we use to deep clean your carpets is so powerful that it leaves the carpet nearly dry after the treatment. With the use of the powerful motors, it removes marks, dirt and kills bacteria which is a proof for the quality of our service.
Fully Insured Carpet Cleaners
We at Anyclean truly believe that the customers will receive a high quality service from a technician who is trained, vetted and certified. To ensure our customers get the most of our carpet cleaning service in Shoreditch, we have also insured our carpet cleaners and provide them with the most powerful cleaning equipment for ultimate results.
Providing a quality carpet cleaning service is our top priority and we would like to please all our customers. If after the completion of the service, you feel that you are not entirely happy, we will re-treat any areas which you think could have been cleaned better.
We service the following neighbouring areas:
- Carpet cleaning Aldgate
- Carpet cleaning Barbican
- Carpet cleaning Bethnal Green
- Carpet cleaning Blackfriars
- Carpet cleaning Cambridge Heath
- Carpet cleaning Cannon Street
- Carpet cleaning Clerkenwell
- Carpet cleaning Farringdon
- Carpet cleaning Fenchurch Street
- Carpet cleaning Finsbury
- Carpet cleaning Fleet Street
- Carpet cleaning Haggerston
- Carpet cleaning Hatton Garden
- Carpet cleaning Liverpool Street
- Carpet cleaning Mansion House
- Carpet cleaning Mile End
- Carpet cleaning Monument
- Carpet cleaning Shadwell
- Carpet cleaning Shoreditch
- Carpet cleaning St Pauls
- Carpet cleaning Stepney
- Carpet cleaning Temple
- Carpet cleaning Tower Hill
- Carpet cleaning Wapping
- Carpet cleaning Whitehapel
For a full list of what we do please click:
Sight and attractions you can visit in the area of Shoreditch, while we clean your carpets:
- Rivington Place. It is an £8million art gallery, opened in 2007 and dedicated to culturally diverse visual arts. Located in the heart of Shoreditch and designed by architect David Adjaye, this award winning venue is the first new-built public gallery in the Capital, after the Hayward Gallery which has opened 40 years earlier. Rivington Place hosts an ongoing programme of exhibitions and events, produced and presented by the Institute of International Arts and Autograph ABP, who have already been working together for 20 years. This impressive venue the permanent home of international contemporary art and photographic exhibitions, as well as playing host to many talks, screenings and seminars.
- The AOP Gallery. Located at 81 Leonard Street, Shoreditch, this gallery is dedicated to photographic exhibitions displaying professional contemporary photography of the highest standard. Founded about 18 years ago, the gallery is committed to heightening awareness and promoting photography that presents developments in the modern world. It has a major educational and social role by presenting visitors the opportunity to witness changing styles and trends.
- St Leonard’s. The church of St Leonard’s the ancient parish church of Shoreditch. Also referred to as Shoreditch Church, it is dedicated St Leonard – the patron saint of prisons and those who are mentally ill. Situated at the intersection of Shoreditch High Street with Hackney Road, the St Leonard’s, Shoreditch Church stands on the site where all the roman roads joined.
- The Princess of Shoreditch, at 76 Paul Street, is a small, welcoming and chic restaurant with big picture windows located a stone throw from Old Street in Shoreditch. Designed with hardwood tables and a light, luxurious vibe, the princess of Shoreditch is a fine gastro pub, offering a diverse and adventurous menu. The lively bar, situated downstairs, is available for dining as well as drinking, while a walk up their terrace will lead you to a cosy dining room.