Carpet Cleaning Shoreditch - Commercial and Domestic Services
The Ultimate Carpet Care For Your East London Home And Office
Anyclean's top-rated Shoreditch carpet cleaners are at your disposal seven days per week
What Can We Do For You?
- Home carpet cleaning - regular care, one-off deep cleans, post-tenancy treatment
- Commercial carpet washing for local businesses - stores, cafes, restaurants, etc.
- Office carpet maintenance
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress washing and dust mites removal
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does Anyclean's Carpet Washing Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Choose Anyclean For Your Carpet Treatment?
- Written quotes with fixed prices
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- Money-back Guarantee
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- Cleaning on the spot with no transportation costs
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment (RotoVac, Karcher)
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Remove the dirt, stains, and mould spots from your carpets with the most effective treatment in Shoreditch - hot water extraction and stain removal included!
Commercial Carpet Washing
Large-scale steam washing and carpet treatment for local commercial premises at the best prices you can find on the market - book your quote on 020 7099 6964.
Office Carpet Care
Make sure that even the office floors impress your customers and partners - book the most reliable carpet upkeep packages for your corporate premises on 020 7099 6964.
Make sure your bedroom is not infested with dust mites - our powerful steam washing will remove the nasty allergens with a long-term positive effect to your health!
Keep the stains and dust at bay from your upholstered furniture and curtains - for a modest fee, Anyclean's specialised treatment will deliver excellent long-term results!
Area Rug Cleaning
We treat both natural and synthetic fibre rugs, regardless of type of country of origin. No transportation or contract fees - get the best rug cleaning deals in Shoreditch!
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Shoreditch
- One-off deep carpet washing at Hackney Rd, London E2 7NX.
- Small office carpet treatment at Columbia Rd, London E2 7NN.
- Persian rug cleaning and colour revival at Bateman's Row, London EC2A 3HH.
- Upholstered furniture steam washing at Shoreditch High St, London E1 6JE.
What Carpet Cleaning Methods Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, microparticles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Spot And Stain Removal
The treatment is specifically designed to treat limited areas and small spots with the concentrated power of a bio-solvent that dissolves the stain residue and removes it.
We take carpet protection and long-term care to the ultimate level with out next-generation water and stain repellent, which is completely safe for your family and pets.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
There is no need to wait 12 or even 24 hours for your carpets to dry after a deep clean - Anyclean's VLM treatment will shorten the drying time and deliver better results!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Though invisible, static electricity is a major problem for modern households and can cause severe problems - unless you book Anyclean's highly effective treatment!
Pet Odour Removal
Having a pet in your household does not mean that you have to put up with the urine stains and unpleasant smell - our top service deals with both issues at the same time!
Trust The Local Carpet Washers
You can take advantage of our premium-quality East London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet cleaning Aldgate
- Carpet cleaning Barbican
- Carpet cleaning Bethnal Green
- Carpet cleaning Blackfriars
- Carpet cleaning Cambridge Heath
- Carpet cleaning Cannon Street
- Carpet cleaning Clerkenwell
- Carpet cleaning Farringdon
- Carpet cleaning Fenchurch Street
- Carpet cleaning Finsbury
- Carpet cleaning Fleet Street
- Carpet cleaning Haggerston
- Carpet cleaning Hatton Garden
- Carpet cleaning Liverpool Street
- Carpet cleaning Mansion House
- Carpet cleaning Mile End
- Carpet cleaning Monument
- Carpet cleaning Shadwell
- Carpet cleaning St Pauls
- Carpet cleaning Stepney
- Carpet cleaning Temple
- Carpet cleaning Tower Hill
- Carpet cleaning Wapping
- Carpet cleaning Whitechapel
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Clean My Carpets While I Am At Work?
Yes, of course. You can leave a set of keys to your neighbour, porter or letting/estate agent. Please provide the contact details where we have to pick up the keys from including a name and a telephone number. We will collect the keys, do the job and then return the keys to the initial collection address or post them back through the letterbox.
Please note that we may charge you £20.00+VAT if keys have to be picked up from a different postcode.
We insist that you are present at the time of completion so you can inspect the results and pay any outstanding balances to the carpet cleaner.
What is the best carpet cleaning method?
It depends on the problem we have at hand. The most powerful cleaning techniques we have at our disposal are hot water extraction and dry carpet cleaning, but they may not be suitable for the issues we must solve. For more details, feel free to ask your carpet cleaning specialist when they visit next time.
Is professional carpet cleaning better than doing it yourself?
Many people do not believe it or do not want to admit it, but you can never achieve the efficiency of a professional carpet cleaner. First of all, you do not have access to the specialised equipment and materials that are at our disposal. Second, we have spent years in acquiring our level of knowledge in the best techniques for carpet treatment. Third - you may try to deep-clean your carpet once a year, we do it every day.
How do I know if my carpet has mould?
It is tough to miss it for anything else. At the first sight of these troubling signs, get in touch with a professional carpet cleaner immediately:
- Yellow-brownish (or green) small spots on the carpet surface, usually close to the corners.
- Unpleasant, pungent smell.
- Certain spots on the carpets become unpleasant to touch - moisty and slimy.
"I was very anxious about getting my state-of-the-art Persian rugs washed, but all my worries had been for nothig - the experts from Anyclean proved equal to their reputation!"
P. Staton, Austin St, London E2 7NS
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Rivington Place. It is an £8million art gallery, opened in 2007 and dedicated to culturally diverse visual arts. Located in the heart of Shoreditch and designed by architect David Adjaye, this award winning venue is the first new-built public gallery in the Capital, after the Hayward Gallery which has opened 40 years earlier. Rivington Place hosts an ongoing programme of exhibitions and events, produced and presented by the Institute of International Arts and Autograph ABP, who have already been working together for 20 years. This impressive venue the permanent home of international contemporary art and photographic exhibitions, as well as playing host to many talks, screenings and seminars.
- The AOP Gallery. Located at 81 Leonard Street, Shoreditch, this gallery is dedicated to photographic exhibitions displaying professional contemporary photography of the highest standard. Founded about 18 years ago, the gallery is committed to heightening awareness and promoting photography that presents developments in the modern world. It has a major educational and social role by presenting visitors the opportunity to witness changing styles and trends.
- St Leonard’s. The church of St Leonard’s the ancient parish church of Shoreditch. Also referred to as Shoreditch Church, it is dedicated St Leonard – the patron saint of prisons and those who are mentally ill. Situated at the intersection of Shoreditch High Street with Hackney Road, the St Leonard’s, Shoreditch Church stands on the site where all the roman roads joined.
- The Princess of Shoreditch, at 76 Paul Street, is a small, welcoming and chic restaurant with big picture windows located a stone throw from Old Street in Shoreditch. Designed with hardwood tables and a light, luxurious vibe, the princess of Shoreditch is a fine gastro pub, offering a diverse and adventurous menu. The lively bar, situated downstairs, is available for dining as well as drinking, while a walk up their terrace will lead you to a cosy dining room.