Carpet Cleaning South Hackney E9
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Hackney
Anyclean is a unique carpet cleaning company in South Hackney E9 which has been operating for over a decade. What distincts us from our competitors is our passion to clean carpets and make the homes of our cusomers healthier and cleaner. We also use only environmentally friendly, children and pets safe products and powerful cleaning equipment which effectively remove dirt, stains and bacteria.
Our Carpet Cleaning at a Glance
- Quality carpet cleaning
- Special shampoo and deodoriser treatment
- Hot water extraction method
- Less moisture after cleaning
- Pet urine removal and neutralisation
- Safe carpet cleaning products used
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Proven Cleaning Methods
As a trusted carpet cleaning South Hackney E9 provider, we follow all customers's requirements as we aim to make every client happy and satisfied with our service. We use eco-friendly cleaning products which are safe for you and your family. The hot water extraction method is one of the most efficient ones for treating carpets and we use it as our preferred method of cleaning.
Specialised Cleaning Equipment
When we treat carpets we inspect the problem carefully to choose the most appropriate method to clean it. As a well-known carpet cleaning company in South Hackney E9, we can't afford to ruin our customer's carpet so we use only top quality machines. They are produced by the biggest manufacturers in the cleaning industry as Prochem, HOST and Alltec.
Qualified Carpet Cleaners
Trained to use special carpet cleaning machines and equipment, our carpet cleaners are able to treat all types of dirty spots from carpets. They have passed the NCCA exams which add more to their professionalism. We also choose the most dedicated and hard working people for new additions to our team of experts. We can say that we work with the most experienced and skilled carpet cleaners in South Hackney.
Anyclean is a famous name among the carpet cleaning companies in South Hackney E9 and that is why we aim to fullfil all client's requirements. In a case that our client is not completely satisfied with our service we offer as a compensation to return free of charge and re-clean the carpet.
For more information and to schedule a date and time for a carpet clean please call 020 7099 6964.
Save time! Booking the job with us only takes 5 minutes.
Carpet cleaning South Hackney and the neighbouring areas:
- Bethnal Green
- Bromley by Bow
- Cambridge Heath
- Hackney Central
- Hackney Marshes
- Hackney Wick
- London Fields
- Lower Clapton
- Mile End
- Old Ford
- Stoke Newington
- Temple Mills
- Three Mills
- Upper Clapton
- Victoria Park
- Walthamstow Marshes
- West Ham
Did you know that in South Hackney E9 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning South Hackney
End of Tenancy Cleaning South Hackney
Window Cleaning South Hackney
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services South Hackney
- South Hackney is a district within the London Borough of Hackney located 4.8 miles north of Charing Cross and immediately north of Victoria Park. The area of South Hackney E9 is centred on Victoria Park Road and Lauriston Road and, because estate agents want to distinguish the residential are from the rest of Hackney, it is also known as Victoria Park Village.
- During Tudor times, the area consisted of two small settlements- one was where Grove Street and Well Street meet, and the other around the modern Grove and Lauriston Roads.
- There were two moated houses in South Hackney. The one that was set on the north side of Well Street belonged to the Knights Hospitaller in 1416 and has survived into the 18th century.
- South Hackney had a chapel of ease once, but became an independent parish in 1825, with the parish church of St John the Baptist constructed in 1848.