Carpet Cleaning Southwark SE1
Recognised Carpet Cleaning Company in Southwark
Offering affordable, reliable and profesional capret cleaning service, Anyclean is one of the top carpet cleaning providers in Southwark SE1. Established in 1998, our business won the trust of customers who continue to use our services and recommend them to others.
Seven Days Service
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We can provide carpet cleaning service Southwark at a short notice as we know accidents happen. The most efficient method of cleaning we use - hot water extraction - is able to lift dirt, stains from spillages or general wear and tear with no efforts.
We always try to keep our prices down, making the service affordable for everyone. We don't charge extra for weekend appointments and we are happy to work late hours.Please check our carpet cleaning prices in Southwark below or call 020 7099 6964 for more details.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Bacteria and Dust Free Carpet
Before we commence each carpet cleaning service, we move the light furniture to make more room to clean. The whole carpeted area is thoroughly vacuumed by a powerful industrial vacuum cleaner which removes a large amount of the dried dirt. Then with the use of our professional machines, we pre spray the carpet, to make it ready of the spot treatment. After all visible marks have been removed, we clean every square inch of your carpet to make it clean and fresh.
Equipment We Use
The equipment we use has been carefully selected to provide ultimate results for your carpet. There are various carpet cleaning machines available on the market, but making the best choice guarantees not only exceptional quality, but also the customer satisfaction and the good reputation for our company.
Experienced Carpet Cleaners Southwark
We use the top carpet cleaners in Southwark SE1 who are fully insured and qualified. The certificated they hold for a provision of carpet cleaning services combined with their long cleaning experience demonstrate their dedication to the carpet cleaning industry and their willingness to please our customers.
We guarantee a prompt, reliable and immaculate carpet cleaning Southwark service by attemping each stain on your carpet and going over every part of the garpet no matter whether the dirt is visible or not. With our specialised equipment and efficient cleaning products, we provide excellent service, but if you are still not satisfied, we will come back free of charge.
Carpet cleaning Southwark and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Belgravia
- Bermondsey SE16
- Cannon Street
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Denmark Hill
- Elephant and castle
- Fenchurch Street
- Fleet Street
- Carpet Cleaning Knightsbridge
- Leicester Square
- Mansion House
- Mile End
- Nine Elms
- Sloane Square
- South Lambeth
- St Pauls
- Surrey Quays
- Tower Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Westminster
Did you know that in Southwark SE1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Sights and attraction in or around the area of Southwark SE1:
- Bankside Gallery. Opened by Her Majesty the Queen in 1980, it is an educational charity. Bankside Gallery is also the home of the Royal Watercolour Society and the Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers, which are the world’s oldest societies of their kind. The gallery displays changing exhibitions of contemporary watercolours and print works, as well as organising special events in conjunction with the exhibitions.
- Old Operating Theatre Museum and Herb Garret. It is a restored 1821 women’s operating theatre, based in the roof space of the old St Thomas Baroque church at 9a St Thomas Street, and the oldest operating theatre in England. Along with the Herb Garrett, the Old Operating Theatre provides an impressing glimpse of the past by showing exhibitions to tell the story of surgery and herbal medicine.
- Imperial War Museum. Located in Lambeth Road, in Southwark SE1, this museum offers a thoughtful look at the life of both citizens and soldiers during the World Wars. The Imperial War Museum was opened in 1920 and features many weapons of war, including rockets, tanks, guns and submarines. Some of the most interesting exhibitions on the side include the Trench Experience in the World War I gallery and the Blitz Experience in the World War II gallery. A great significance is placed on the social effects of war by keeping poetry, photography and film footage. The Imperial War Museum also has artworks by artists such as Henry Moore, David Bomberg and John Singer Sargent.
- London Dungeon. It is one of the capital’s “must to see” attractions, bringing together an amasing cast of theatrical actors, special affects and stages. The Dungeon runs a truly unique and very impressive walkthrough experience that you cane see, hear, smell, touch and feel. Opened nearly 40 years ago, this fascinating venue offers a 90 minute journey through a thousand years of London’s murky past.
- Southwark Cathedral. Built in around 1220, and situated at the oldest crossing point of the tidal Thames, this is the oldest Gothic church in London. It features monuments to Edmund Shakespeare and dramatists Phillip Massinger and John Fletcher. Southwark Cathedral has also a chapel that commemorates John Harvard, who was benefactor of Harvard University.