Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Stamford Hill
Bacteria & Filth Removal
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Protect Your Investment
If you are looking for brighter and healthier carpets and a reliable carpet cleaning company to clean them for you, call Anyclean. Our service is a one which you can rely on and when we clean your carpet with our professional machines and efficient cleaning products, it will look exactly the same way as you want it to. We have invested in the art of the fabric floors and we care about each carpet we clean.
Top Rated Carpet Cleaning Equipment
Carpet Cleaning Experts
If we fail to reach your expected level of cleaning, we will return free of charge to rectify the issue. For us having satisfied customers is the most important thing and we will do our best to leave your carpet spotless and clean to your desired standard.
Carpet cleaning Stamford Hill and the neighbouring areas:
- Bowes Park
- Crouch End
- Finsbury Park
- Manor House
- Newington Green
- Seven Sisters
- South Tottenham
- Stamford Hill
- Stoke Newington
- Stroud Green
- Upper Walthamstow
- West Green
- Wood Green
Did you know that in Stamford Hill N15 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Stamford Hill
End of Tenancy Cleaning Stamford Hill
Window Cleaning Stamford Hill
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Stamford Hill
Interesting Stuff About Stamford Hill...
- Stamford Hill is a district in the borough of Hackney, located close to the border with Haringey. The area is situated about 5.5 miles north northeast of Charing Cross and is home to the largest Hasidic Jewish and Adeni Jewish community in Europe. After the 1880s, an influx of Jews moved to Stamford Hill, escaping from the poverty of Stepney. Also, a large number of Jewish families arrived to the area from other London suburbs, and in 1915 the New Synagogue was affiliated to Stamford Hill to serve its growing Jewish population.
- Stamford Hill Primary School. It is very much a community school with some of the pupils and staff coming from different parts of the world. Stamford Hill is a mixed-sex Primary, designed to cater for 234 children aged 3 to 11 years. Benefiting from this extraordinary richness of backgrounds, the school’s officials always aim to build on this rich diversity, going beyond the National Curriculum to provide pupils with every opportunity to develop to their full potential. The school has particular emphasis on music and sport, and every term here witnesses concert and performances in music and drama. The school’s both boys and girls football teams regularly achieve success, being the current champions for the boys and girls teams in the Haringey Primary Football League. Children at the Stamford Hill Primary School receive excellent education in a safe, enjoyable and stimulating environment.
- St Ignatius Church Stamford Hill. It is a Roman Catholic Parish Church located at 27 High Road, Stamford Hill, and served by the Society of Jesus, commonly referred to as the Jesuits. The church was born from the need of a parish to be set in the area, in which the population has increasingly grown after the suburban railways were constructed between 1871 and 1891. The parish was founded in 1894 when the Jesuits were invited by Cardinal Herbert Vaugh to open not only a parish, but also an elementary school and secondary school for boys. Due to financial reasons the church itself was build in two stages. The first stage, which included the sanctuary, was opened in 1903, while the rest of the church was completed in 1911. Today St Ignatius in Stamford Hill enjoys the dedication of so many committed parishioners who meet on a regular basis at the church to partake in worship and prayer.