Carpet Cleaning Stoke Newington E5
Who are we
Founded in 1998, Anyclean has been providing residential and commercial carpet cleaning services in Stoke Newington E5 area. We specialise in hot water extraction and dry carpet cleaning methods which succesfully remove bacteria and dirt. Our goal is to provide a serice in a reliable and professional manner assuring our customers of a quality carpet cleaning service.
What we offer
- Efficient carpet cleaning
- Anti-static treatment
- Carpet dirty stains removal
- Safe cleaning products usage
- Successfully neutralising of allergies possibility
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Steam carpet cleaning
Keep your carpets looking new for years with our affordable and efficient service in Stoke Newington E5. To get a free quote please call 020 7099 6964 or check our room charges below:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
We provide each job with the respect our customers deserve and we take pride our carpet cleaning technicians pay attention to even the smallest details in order to provide an excellent carpet cleaning service in Stoke Newington E5. We provide the deepest carpet cleaning your soft floor may have and in no doubt we improve its look and your home hygiene.
We have entrusted Prochem as they are innovative and we are confident they continue to manufacture the most efficient cleaning equipment which extracts all the dirt and allergens even from the base of your carpet. Their machines in combination with the products they produce also make the surface of your carpet look visibly clean and smell fresh for long.
Our Carpet Cleaners
We have carefully selected the most motivated, highly trained, skilled and experienced carpet cleaners who deliver excellent results to all our clients in Stoke Newington E5. They deffinetely know what to do with your carpets when the situation looks irrecoverable. The methods they will use to clean your carpets will certainly extend their life and will be healthy for your family to enjoy.
Our cleaning technicians will work hard towards cleaning your carpet in Stoke Newington E5 to the highest level in the industry. If you are not satisfied with the way we cleaned your carpet, we will gladly come back free of charge to meet your needs. Just give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to discuss any concerns you may have.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Hackney
- London Fields
- Lower Clapton
- Newington Green
- Stamford Hill
- Stoke Newington
- Temple Mills
- Upper Clapton
- Upper Walthamstow
- Victoria Park
- Walthamstow Marshes
Did you know that in Stoke Newington E5 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Stoke Newington
End of Tenancy Cleaning Stoke Newington
Window Cleaning Stoke Newington
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Stoke Newington
Did you know that...
- Stoke Newington Common. It is an open space that lies east of Stoke Newington High Street, between Stoke Newington and Clapton. The area consists of four separate sections of green space, each with their own character. Although the Common is considerably small in size, it provides a much needed and highly valued area for rest and recreation for local people and tourists alike, wishing to escape the busy London roads. Stoke Newington Common came under public ownership in 1872, and was originally known as Cockhanger Green. There was at least one internationally noted resident of the Common, Mark Bolan (1947-1977), who lived at the Number 25 Stoke Newington Common. He was guitarist and poet, nest known as the frontman of the band T. Rex.
- Springfield Park. Situated in the London Borough of Hackney, this park is relatively close to Stoke Newington E5. Set on the grounds of three private estates, the site opened as a public park back in 1905 and is now noted as a conservation area. Springfield Park has well maintained, landscaped gardens, and is home to rare species of plant life. From the park you can take a stroll along the River Lea, and enjoy magnificent views of nearby Walthamstow Marshes. The park features lots of sports facilities, such as a rugby and cricket pitch, bowling green area and more.
Notable people associate with Stoke Newington:
- Actress Jean Marsh (born 1934), who is also an occasional screenwriter and a co-creator of the television series Upstairs, Downstairs and The House of Eliott, was born in Stoke Newington.
- Musician and songwriter Fyfe Dangerfield (born 1980), who is noted as the founding member of the indie rock band Guillemons, lives in Stoke Newington.
- Actress, singer-songwriter Paloma Faith (born 1981), whose debut album, ‘Do You Want the Truth or Something Beautiful’, was certified double-platinum by the British Phonographic Industry, grew up in Stoke Newington.
- Former Irish professional footballer and current football manager David O’Leary, whose managers career began at Leeds United, was born in Stoke Newington in 1958.
- Labour Party politician Ken Livingstone (born 1945), who is a former Mayor of London, was the representative for Stoke Newington on the Greater London Council from 1977 until 1981.