Carpet Cleaning Three Mills E3
Who Are We
Anyclean is a carpet cleaning company established in 1998 and servicing Three Mills E3 and the neighbouring areas. The cleaning solutions we use ensure your carpet remain clean and healthy for longer. The carpet cleaners we use have the expertise to successfully treat all types of carpets using the latest carpet cleaning tools and materials.
What we offer
- Quality carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We can provide instant quotes over the phone because we use average room sizes, which in most cases are very accurate. Here is a sample of what we charge for our carpet cleaning service in Three Mills:
Single bedroom - £20.00
Double bedroom - £25.00
Lounge - £27.00
Hallway - £15.00
Flight of stairs - £18.00
All prices excude VAT.
A happy and satisfied customer is worth a lot more than anything else to us. And we prefer to keep it that way through constant hard work from all the team here at Anyclean. Our management and field staff have joined efforts to deliver unmatched customer experience through the most thorough Three Mills carpet cleaning you have ever seen.
We don't take any chances and therefore invest heavily in the latest carpet cleaning technology. We monitor closely the industry trends and developments in order to provide always our exceptional quality service. We prefer to use machines made by Alltec, Prochem, Ashbys, Rotovac, HOST, Powr-Flite, Kleenrite - all leading worlds manufacturers of fine carpet cleaning equipment. All our Three Mills technicians carry at least two of these babies on board of their vehicles.
Our Carpet Cleaners
We insist on the best and highest quality training available in the UK - NCCA training courses and exams. Our technicians must undergo the Association's training sessions and then pass theory and practical exams. Having gathered many years of experience in the field they are experts on carpet construction and the correct methods of carpet cleaning. The National Carpet Cleaners Association is the only independent UK trade body solely dedicated to the craft of carpet, upholstery, and other soft furnishings cleaning. We are proud members No.1871 of the association.
We aim to provide the best customer experience at the best price hence the complete peace of mind - our Anyclean Guarantee. If you are not entirely happy with the carpet cleaning you have received, we will come back and complete the task to your full satisfaction.
You will recognise our clean signwritten vans and our uniformed carpet technicians driving down the road. Don't hesitate to ask the driver of the van for details of our service and obtain a card.
For more information and to schedule a date and time for a carpet clean please call 020 7099 6964.
Save time! Booking the job with us only takes 5 minutes.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Bethnal Green
- Bromley By Bow
- Canary Wharf
- Canning Town
- Hackney Wick
- London Gas Museum
- Old Ford
Did you know that in Three Mills E3 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Three Mills
End of Tenancy Cleaning Three Mills
Window Cleaning Three Mills
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Three Mills
Did you know that...
- The term Three Mills is referred to the former working mills on the River Lea in the East End of London, which is one of the oldest extant industrial centres in London. Mainly accessed by a bridge over the Limehouse Cut and River Lea, the largest and most powerful of all four remaining tidal mills is considered to be the largest mill of its kind in the world.
- Used for educational projects and as conference space, the House Mill and the Miller’s House buildings are owned by the River lea Tidal Mill Trust Ltd.
- To the east there is the Prescott Channel. It is former flood relief cannel that creates the Three Mills Island. The island is the home of the Three Mills Studios, which is a 20acre film studio, producing a great number of major films and television programmes.
- It is considered that there were 8 or even 9 mills constructed on the River Lea in Stratford at the time of the Domesday Book.
- The area became known as the Three Mills some time in the 12th or 13th centuries, when Stratford Langthorne Abbey, which was founded in 1135, acquired the three mills on the River Lea in Stratford.