Trusted Carpet Cleaning Provider in Totteridge
Prompt & Efficient Service
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Superb Cleaning Service
We are committed to provide the most professional and quality carpet cleaning service Totteridge N20 our customers deserve and for this reason we have employed the most highly motivated and hard working individuals. Our goal is to offer a service which makes your carpet look immaculate and we believe we have reached our goal so far.
Advanced Cleaning Equipment
Trained, Vetted & Uniformed Technicians
We know that a welcoming home is the one which is looked after and with our service we guarantee that our technicians will take care of all your carpet cleaning needs to make your carpet look clean and well maintained. If they fail to achieve this, they will come back free of charge to give it a little extra care.
Carpet cleaning Totteridge and the neighbouring areas:
- Crouch End
- Finsbury Park
- Hampstead Heath
- Kentish Town
- Manor House
- Oakleigh Park
- Stroud Green
- Tufnell Park
Did you know that in Totteridge N20 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Totteridge
- Totteridge Millhillians Cricket Club. It is a top village cricket club set in the picturesque area of Totteridge N20. The club was born in January 2008, as a result of a merger between two of the North London’s most venerable cricket clubs. These were Tottenham CC, wchich were formed in 1881, and Old Millhillians CC, formed in 1878. Situated just off Totteridge Green, the new-established club forms a central part of the local community. Totteridge Millhillians Cricket Club has one Saturday XIs playing in the Saracens Hertfordshire Cricket Leagues, one women’s XIs playing in the North London Women’s Cricket League, and three junior teams playing in the Middlesex League. Their junior section is managed by former Derbyshire CCC, Steve Selwood, who heads an experienced team of qualified ECB and ECB-equivalent coaches. Tottenham Millhillians is a friendly CC that welcomes players of all ages and abilities, whether you are a teenager who wishes to learn the great game of cricket, or an experienced cricketer who wants to challenge his skills in competitive cricket.
- Haven Bistro & Bar. Located at 1363 High Road Whetstone, this is a modern European restaurant situated just 5 minutes from Totteridge and Whetstone Tube Station. The venue was established over 10 years ago and since then has become a real institution in the area of Totteridge N20. It is noted for superb quality food, service and price. The menu is seasonal, prepared from fresh ingredients with many European influences. Their cocktail bar offers the perfect place for a working lunch, after work hangout, or just for a glass of Champagne. Haven Bistro and Bar has also an elegant mezzanine dining room which is available for private hire, such as for parties and family functions.
- Totteridge Green. It is a five hectare Site of Borough Importance for Nature Conservation. Listed Grade II, Totteridge Green is a typical English village green, combining meadows, small areas of scrubby woodland, and a pond. Most of the grassland is occupied by perennial rey-grass, with a decent variety of common wild flowers. The site has also pockets of dry acid grassland and several hollows, which are perhaps former ponds that now give home to tussocky grassland with uncommon wild flower species, such as bog stitchwort, great burnet and common march-bedstraw. Accessible from Totteridge Village and Laurel Way, the nature reserve includes a short footpath through woods to Coppie Walk.