Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Tufnell Park
We are a small carpet cleaning company determined to provide excellent service in Tufnell Park N7 at the lowest possible price. What makes us different from our competitors is the personal attention to our clients. We do the work ourselves, we do not hire agency staff to provide the service. We take pride in what we do because we do it with pleasure and we have learned over the years how to do it perfectly.
Carpet Cleaning Service Overview
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
If you are looking for a low cost, flexible and reliable carpet cleaning Tufnell Park N7 company, Anyclean is your best choice. We offer a high quality carpet cleaning as we know how important it is to have your carpets thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at least once every year.
Improved Home Hygiene
Depending on your needs, we can come as many times in the year as you want us to and we guarantee that with our service we don't cut corners. We clean in the corners of the rooms and under the furniture where a lot of dust gathers and can cause allergies.
Family Safe Cleaning Products
As a professional cleaning company in Tufnell Park N7, it is essential for us to use a cleaning equipment which never fails to clean any dirt or stain and we have invested in the top carpet cleaning machines. They are powerful enough to clean perfectly anything from the carpet and leave it health and clean. You will feel the freshness of your carpet straight after we finish with the cleaning.
NCCA Certified Cleaners
Professionally trained by NCCA - the only one recognised trade asociation in the UK, dedicated to the art of cleaning carpets, our technicians are able to undertake carpet cleaning for different carpet fibers and achieve excellent results. They are friendly, vetted, highly motivated and turn up uniformed for each cleaning service in Tufnell Park N7.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
If for some reason you are not entirely satisfied with the results we achieved on your carpet and on your opinion it is our fault, we will come back free of charge to re-treat the areas which seem to you unclean. We would like to have 100% satisfied customers who will choose us next time they need their carpets in Tufnell Park cleaned.
Carpet cleaning Tufnell Park and the neighbouring areas:
- Camden Town
- Finsbury Park
- Gospel Oak
- Highbury Fields
- Kings Cross
- Lisson Grove
- Manor House
- Primrose Hill
- Regents Park
- Somers Town
- Stroud Green
- Upper Holloway
Did you know that in Tufnell Park N7 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Tufnell Park
- Tufnell Park Tavern. It is located at 162 Tufnell Park Road, at the heart of the local community. This venue combines a pub and restaurant that has captured local hearts by remaining entirely authentic during the many years since it was established. Tufnell Park Tavern offers a relaxing approach to dining with an emphasis on quality food and drink. Their Mediterranean influenced menus, which include the best pizza in the area, are served throughout the day. Whether you are looking for a nice place for a breakfast, all fresco lunch in a large and beautiful garden or an evening meal with your family, the Tufnell Park Tavern offers it.
- Swimmer at the Grafton Arms. Situated at 13 Eburne Road, this gastropub is just nine minutes from Tufnell Park Road. The venue has a large front terrace with branded umbrellas which gives way to a traditional, high-ceilinged pub. Their kitchen is run by a commendably grizzled southern Italian, whose special is rump steak with chips. But perhaps most customers visit the venue for what they call ‘landpumped cellar-cooled real ales’. This includes Butcombe Bitter and London pride, complimented by Leffe, Fruil and Litovel, as well as bottles of Corona and Duvel. Swimmer at the Grafton Arms is a great place with comfortable interior and an excellent customer service. It makes the ideal venue whether for a late lunch, after work drinks with friends, or a family dinner.
Famous people associated with Tufnell Park:
- Australian author, poet, critic, memoirist and broadcaster Clive James (born 1939), who is most noted for his autobiographical series Unreliable Memoirs, has spend a large part of his early life in Tufnell Park. He describes in detail his disdain for the area in his book Falling Towards England.
- American homeopathic physician Hawley Harvey Crippen (1862-1910). Better known as Dr. Crippen, he lived at 39 Hilldrop Crescent, in Tufnell Prk, where he famously murdered his wife. He was hanged in Pentonville Prison, although there are now theories rejecting his guilt.
- Comedian, actor and director Ben Miller (born 1966), who is best known as one half of the comedy double performance, Armstrong and Miller, in which he partners with Alexander Armstrong.
- Labour Party politician Neil Kinnock (born 1948), who served as a MP from 1970 until 1995, moved to Tufnell Park with his wife in 2008 to be closer to their daughter and grandchildren.