Carpet Cleaning Tulse Hill SE27
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Tulse Hill
Carpets provide a welcoming feel of every home, but they need to be maintained in order to be healthy and fresh. We are a small carpet cleaning company which uses efficient cleaning equipment to steam clean carpets. We are a proud member of the NCCA and we have over 15 years experience in providing professional residential and commercial cleaning services. To book a carpet cleaner in Tulse Hill SE27, please call 020 7099 6964 and we will send you one of our trained technicians.
Our Service at a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Achieving excellent results when cleaning carpets is our speciality and we offer reliable service to all our customers in Tulse Hill SE27. We are able to apply various cleaning products and methods in order to accomplish the expected results and make your home or work environment healthy and fresh.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Innovative Techniques Used
To provide a prompt and immaculate carpet cleaning service, we schedule visits in the most convenient time for our clients. We help them move the furniture around and we clean all carpeted areas by extracting the dirt and the bacteria which an ordinary vacuum cleaner is unable to do.
Advanced Cleaning Equipment
Hot water extraction is proven to be the most effective method to clean residential and commercial carpets and we have invested in a powerul cleaning equipment to achieve the desired results. Health experts and carpet manufacturers recommend professional carpet cleaning with one of those machines at least once every year to reduce bacteria and remove dirt trapped into the carpet fibers.
Trained & Certified Carpet Cleaners
To provide a high quality carpet cleaning service, our technicians in Tulse Hill SE27 have attended a range of indutry recognised training courses. After they successfully passed their exams, they were issued with certificates which are a proof of their skills and professionalism.
Best Possible Results Guaranteed
By booking your carpets to be professionally cleaned by Anyclean, you automatically get our 100% guarantee. We aim to satisfy every customer we service and if for some reason you are not impressed by the results we achieved, we will come back free of charge to re-clean your carpet.
To find out more about the carpet cleaning Tulse Hill SE27 services we offer, please call 020 7099 6964 or send us an online enquiry.
Carpet cleaning Tulse Hill and the neighbouring areas:
- Brixton Hill
- Crystal Palace
- Dulwich Village
- Herne Hill
- Streatham Hill
- Streatham Park
- Thornton Heath
- Tulse Hill
- Upper Norwood
- West Dulwich
- West Norwood
Did you know that in Tulse Hill SE27 we also offer
Window Cleaning Tulse Hil
Domestic Cleaning Tulse Hill
End of Tenancy Cleaning Tulse Hill
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Tulse Hil
- Tulse Hill & Dulwich Hockey Club. The club came into existence in 2002 when Tulse Hill Hockey Club, Dulwich Hockey Club, and Dulwich Women’s Hockey Club merged into one club. The newly formed club has over 15 teams playing every weekend. There are six men’s and six women’s teams playing on Saturday as well as one mixed team playing on Sunday. The club also runs a comprehensive Junior Academy that caters for hockey enthusiasts aged 6 to 18 years. It is a friendly but very competitive hockey club that welcomes hockey players of all ages and standards. Their home games are played on the sand based astro-turf pitches at Dulwich College, where you will always find players on a Sunday.
- Brockwell Park. Along with Tulse Hill, Brockwell Park was once part of a large rural estate. The 50 acre open space is located between Tulse Hill, Brixton and Herne Hill, and is bordered by Tulse Hill Road, Brixton Water Lane, Norwood Road, and Dulwich Road. The site was beautifully transformed into the splendid wall gardens we see today by the prominent Chief Officer of Parks in London, JJ Sexby. The gardens consist of old brick walls which shelter a former plan of paths and informally planted flower beds. It has a range of roses, spring bulbs, shrubs, and perennials. Two of the most loved features of Brockwell Park Walled Gardens include the delicate Hoop Petticoat Daffodils in spring, and a stunning purple wisteria in the summer.
Famous past residents of Tulse Hill:
- Organist and composer Sir William Henry Harris (born 1883-1973), who was affectionately called ‘Doc H’ by his choristers, was a chorister at the Holy Trinity Church in Tulse Hill towards the end of the 19th century.
- Astronomers William Huggins (1824-1910), who is best known for his pioneering work on astronomical spectroscopy, and his wife Margaret Lindsay, Lady Huggins, who is was also an astronomer, lived in the area of Tulse Hill. They also had an observatory, known as Huggins’ Observatory, from about the 1850s until 1915. It was based at 90 Upper Tulse Hill, on a site that was close to the present Vibart Gardens.
- Painter Euan Uglow (1932-200), who is best known for his nude and still life works, lived in Tulse Hill, where his father worked as an accountant.