Carpet Cleaning Tulse Hill SW2
Proudly Servicing Tulse Hill Since 1998
For over 15 years, we have been offering to our customers in Tulse Hill SW2 the best carpet cleaning solutions when it comes to disinfect the floor. Bacteria, dirt and dust get trapped into the fibers and could be hardly removed with household cleaning equipment. We have invested in modern equipment and products which efficiently deal with any stain or filth on your carpet. Our technicians are experienced and NCCA certified and they will meet all your requirements when cleaning your carpet.
Zero Residue Cleaning
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We provide a comprehensive, superior quality carpet cleaning service which offers the best value for money. With the continuous steam our machines produce, your carpet get disinfected and cleaned in few minutes and it requires only a short time to dry completely.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Bacteria & Filth Removal
With our service your carpets will not only look great, but they will be fully disinfected as all the bacteria and dirt will be extracted by the equipment we utilise. We don't clean just the surface, but we are able to reach and clean in depth the carpet base and fibers. We will repeat the process as many times as it needs until we are sure your carpet is in a perfect condition.
Powerful Cleaning Equipment
We have chosen to work with the latest professional carpet cleaning machines produced by Prochem. We also follow the latest technologies on the market and use the most efficient cleaning products to remove even the toughest stains from the carpet fibers.
Trained & Vetted Technicians
The carpet cleaners Tulse Hill SW2 we employed were professionally trained and vetted and they are highly motivated to give our customers the best from our carpet cleaning service. They are mobile and offer flexible appointments even on the weekend and they don't mind working late hours.
We guarantee that every carpet cleaning Tulse Hill SW2 service will be carried out by an expert and all efforts will be put in order to extract any dirt and bacteria from the carpet fibers. Sometimes there are stains which may happen to be permanent and we will advise you on them, but if for some reason you believe that they could be better removed, we will come back free of charge for another attempt.
Carpet cleaning Tulse Hill and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Balham
- Brixton SW9
- Herne Hill
- Streatham Hill
- Streatham Park
- Thornton Heath
- Tulse Hill
- West Norwood
Did you know that in Tulse Hill SW2 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Tulse Hill
- St Jude’s Church in Hillside, Croydon, is one of the nearest places for worship to the area of Tulse Hill SW2. It is a fine example of ecclesiastical structure, situated on the edge of the suburb of Norbury in South London. St Jude’s was constructed in the so called ‘tower design’, and includes a good deal of interesting internal fittings. The facility is home to a large congregation of carrying Christians who meet regularly for public and private prayer, as well as to partake in the affairs of the local community. Many members of the congregation are involved in charitable functions and a series of social events that are organised by the church throughout the year.
- Hootananny Brixton. Situated at 95 Effra Road, in Brixton, this superb pub is just a stone throw away from Tulse Hill SW2. This is the sister venue to one of the Scottish Highlands’ most renowned venues, Hootananny in Inverness. Revamped and refurbished, the pub has quickly earned itself a reputation of one of the best venues in South London. Hootanannny Brixton provides the ideal night venue, boasting a large and diverse programme of world music, including blues, jazz-funk, reggae, ska, gypsy swing, flamenco rock, battle rap, and more. The venue attracts a diverse crowd covering all ages, backgrounds and races, who share the same desire to listen to great music and sound.
Famous people associated with Tulse Hill:
- British art patron and collector of Greek ancestry, Alexander Constantine Lonides (1810-1890), who along with his family lived in Tulse Hill from 1838 until 1864.
- John Sentamu (born 1949 in present day Uganda), who is current Archbishop of York, was vicar of Holly Trinity Church in Tulse Hill.
- Rock musician, musicologist, author, poet and cultural commentator Julian Cope (born 1957), who is best known as the lead singer of the band Teardrop Explodes, lived at 149a Tulse Hill in the late 80s. According to the Guardian newspaper, Cope had 40 ft Scalextrix track and a huge collection of Dinky cars.
- Musician, guitarist, vocalist and sonwriter Mick Jones (born 1955), who is most famous for his work with the rock band The Clash, lived in the area of Tulse Hill with his aunt during his childhood.