Carpet Cleaning Upper Clapton E5
Well Established Carpet Cleaning Company Upper Clapton
As a top carpet cleaning services provider in Upper Clapton E5, we at Anyclean consider the environment and use only the most environmentally friendly products when cleaning your carpets. Our company was established in 1998 and we have cleaned a large number of properties and commercial buildings in the whole of London.
Stain Removal & Pet Odour Elimination
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We offer professional carpet cleaning services to residential and commercial customers in Upper Clapton E5 and if you need your carpets cleaned, we are definitely someone you could rely on. We are flexible and we can work around your schedule. Our service is intensive and we are able to successfully remove dirt and bacteria.
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Maintain a Healthy Living Standard
We cover all areas in London for carpet cleaning, giving our customers in Upper Clapton E5 excellent valu for money and outstanding results. Our carpet cleaners are dedicated to the art of carpet cleaning and they use advanced techniques to thoroughly clean and disinfect the carpet.
Carpet Cleaning Products Safe For Children & The Environment
We at Anyclean have made a significant investment into the most powerful machines offered to the market. They are a perfet choice for cleaning professionally carpeted floors in residential and commercial premises, by leaving them thoroughly clean and almost dry at the end of the service.
Fully Licensed & Insured Cleaners
As part of our team, each carpet cleaner has been trained and vetted. In order to provide a carpet cleaning Upper Clapton E5 at a high level, each cleaner has attended training courses and has satisfied the requirements of the NCCA - National Carpet Cleaners Association, which is the only one nationally recognised trade dedicated to the professional carpet cleaning.
At Anyclean we are committed to be the best carpet cleaning provider in Upper Clapton E5 and we are ready to do what we can to meet all your needs. Our guarantee is simple - if you are not entirely satisfied with the results, we will come back free of charge to clean the carpet again.
For more information and to schedule a date and time for a carpet clean please call 020 7099 6964.
Save time! Booking the job with us only takes 5 minutes.
Carpet cleaning Upper Clapton and the neighbouring areas:
- Hackney Central
- Hackney Marshes
- Hackney Marshes
- Hackney Wick
- London Fields
- Lower Clapton
- Newington Green
- South Hackney
- Stamford Hill
- Stoke Newington
- Stoke Newington
- Temple Mills
- Upper Walthamstow
- Victoria Park
- Walthamstow Marshes
Did you know that in Upper Clapton E5 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Upper Clapton
End of Tenancy Cleaning Upper Clapton
Window Cleaning Upper Clapton
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Upper Clapton
- Upper Clapton E5 is a district within the London Borough of Hackney. The area is bounded by the River Lea to the east, the Hackney districts of Stamford Hill to the west, Haringey district of South Tottenham to the north,Lower Clapton and Lea Bridge to the south.
- Due to the developing expansions of the original settlements Upper Clapton’s boundaries, along with other London districts, have become uncertain. It’s western parts are often considered within wider Stamford Hill, which is probably so because of the public transport junction and shopping area at Stamford Broadway is being located in Stamford Hill extends into Upper Clapton.
- During the 90s and early 2000s Upper Clapton, along with the area of Lower Clapton, was known for drug and gun related crimes, which helped the area gain the nickname “Murder Mile”. This reputation was boosted by an episode if Chanel 4’s satirical TV show Brass Eye in 1997, which claimed that the petrol station in the area is shoplifted in every half an hour.