Carpet Cleaning Waterloo SE1
Trusted Carpet Cleaning Provider Waterloo
The technicians at Anyclean specialise in professional carpet cleaning service in Waterloo SE1 which will restore your favourite carpet back to its original lustre. Having your carpets cleaned by a professional at least once every year will extend their life and will improve your home hygiene as carpets act as a filter and trap dust and bacteria. Using a hot water extraction system and applying advanced techniques, we provide efficient and reliable service and guarantees excellent results every time.
Prompt & Efficient Service
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Carpets need to be professionally cleaned at least every 6-12 months and the methods we use will for sure make your carpet cleaner and healthier. It is worth booking one of our specialised cleaners to take care of your carpets as they are a valuable investment and they need to be looked after.
How Much is Carpet Shampoo in Waterloo?
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Tough Stains Removal
Before we start cleaning your carpet, we make a full inspection to check the condition of your carpet and we will inform you of any stains which may be permanent. With our specialised equipment, we spray heated water with added chemicals to clean the carpet and then with the powerful suction system we extract the dissolved dirt.
Efficient Cleaning Equipment
We know you might be concerned whether we use the right cleaning equipment for your type of carpet. The answer is - yes, as we invest in the most powerful and efficient cleaning equipment which guarantees successful removal of soil and bacteria from the carpet fibers.
Highly Motivated Cleaning Technicians
Sadly, there are companies on the market which offer a professional carpet cleaning Waterloo SE1 without educating their staff. We at Anyclean are different - we start with intensive training on our technicians and only after they gain the necessary practical experience, they have the chance to clean the carpets of our customers.
We encourage our customers in Waterloo SE1 to give us their feedback at the end of our service and if they happen to be not entirely satisfied, we will further clean their carpets. We value our customers and their positive response is our main goal.
Carpet cleaning Waterloo and the neighbouring areas:
- Bermondsey SE16
- Cannon Street
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Denmark Hill
- Elephant and castle
- Fenchurch Street
- Fleet Street
- Leicester Square
- Mansion House
- Mile End
- Nine Elms
- Sloane Square
- South Lambeth
- St Pauls
- Surrey Quays
- Tower Hill
Did you know that in Waterloo SE1 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Waterloo
Window Cleaning Waterloo
End of Tenancy Cleaning Waterloo
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Waterloo
- Bankside Gallery. This gallery is based at 48 Hopton Street, just off the Queen’s Walk on the south bank of the River Thames in Waterloo SE1. The Bankside Gallery gives a home to the Royal Watercolour Society and the Royal Society of Painter and Printmakers. The art space boasts vibrant exhibitions that celebrate the finest contemporary watercolour and original print. The exhibits shown on the site are mainly created by the members of the two societies, although the facility regularly hosts exhibitions and works from around the world. Opened to the public by Her Majesty the Queen in 1980, the gallery is also an educational charity.
- Christopher Wren’s House. This crooked old house at 49 Cardinal Alley was the home of the iconic architect. The house is situated close to The Globe Theatre on the southern bank of Thames. It was inhabited by Wren whilst he overlooked the construction of St Paul’s Cathedral, which is located almost oppositely on the other bank of the river. Christopher Wren (1632-1723) is undoubtedly one of the most renowned figures in world architecture. Besides his masterpiece, St Paul’s Cathedral, he is noted for rebuilding 52 London churches after the great fire of 1666. Other famous creations of the great architect include the Royal Naval College in Greenwich and the south front of the Hampton Court Palace.
- H10 London Waterloo Hotel. It is a recently built, four-star hotel that provides its guests with comfortable and modern rooms. Located at 284-302 Waterloo Road SE1, it is the ideal accommodation choice from which to get around central London. The complex boasts 132 double rooms, 41 deluxe suites, and 4 that offer beautiful views of the iconic London Eye. Amenities on the site include a restaurant and bar area, Business Corner and wi-fi access, making the hotel convenient for those travelling on business. There is also the Despacio Beauty Centre, ensuring that there are plenty of facilities for leisure guests too. H10 London Waterloo Hotel is housed in an elegant building that was awarded a Royal Institute of British Architecture Award in 2011.