Carpet Cleaning Westcombe Park SE3
Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Westcombe Park
Carpets are often one of the largest investments for a homeowner and they need to be cleaned regularly to preserve their appearance. Using hot water extraction method we achieve excellent cleaning results which not only improve the look of the carpet, but it also kills invisible bacteria and dust mites. We have already services a large number of customers in Westcombe Park SE3 as we have been operating in the area since 1998.
Carpet Cleaning Service Overview
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Improved Home Hygiene
We offer a wide range of services all provided at a professional level by our skilled and experienced technicians. We help thousands of clients in Westcombe Park each year to make their homes healthier and cleaner and improve the overall condition at their residences.
Hot Water Extraction Cleaning Method
We use hot water extraction cleaning machines to extract all the dirt, dust and dust mites from the carpet fibers. Theis deep cleaning method that we use doesn't leave residue on your carpet and is very efficient. You will notice a visible difference once the carpet has dried out and you will feel the freshness in your room once we have finished with the treatment.
All our carpet cleaning Westcombe Park technicians are NCCA certified and they are trained to provide a high quality service each time. As specialists in the carpet cleaning industry, they are regularly updated on the technologies and equipment available in order to clean the carpets in a worthy way. They always test the carpet to ensure it is suitable for treatment and to avoid damages.
We are so confident in our carpet cleaning service in Westcombe Park SE3 and we will come back free of charge if you are not entirely satisfied with the results. Our aim is to give our customers the best carpet cleaning experience they could have as we at Anyclean know the importance of having clean and healthy floor.
Carpet cleaning Westcombe Park and the neighbouring areas:
- Greenwich Peninsula
- Grove Park
- Hither Green
- Horn Park
- Maze Hill
- New Eltham
- Shooters Hill
- Westcombe Park R.F.C. It is a rugby football club based in Orpington that has grown through a number of locations in Kent. The club is also referred to as Combe, and was founded by the passionate rugby fan, Dudley E Roughton, who unfortunately was a disabled man unable to play his favourite game. The club was formed in the summer of 1904 when Roughton decided to establish his own rugby team. Up until the Great War, Westcombe Park RFC shifted its base several times and eventually settled upon Harrow Field Farm, in Lee. The club relocated to its present site in 1990, when it became the major section within the Orpington Sports Club. Today Westcombe Park RFC boasts international representatives and runs at least one team per age group between 7 and 19 years.
- Royal Nepalese. It is one of the finest Indian/south Asian restaurants in the area of Westcombe Park SE3. Located at 2-4 Station Crescent, the venue was established in 2004. Since then, it has been given numerous plaudits, not just for the delicious food its serves, but for providing its customers with overall dining experience to be reckoned with. Beautifully set together woth comfortable woven furniture, light colours and bright timber, the venue’s dining room has a touch of the Faj in its elegant ambience. The menu offered here is prepared by fresh ingredients, combining flavour, texture and colour throughout, creating inspiring choices, all with a nod to the traditional Nepalese and Indian cuisine. It offers the ideal venue, whether for a late lunch, romantic date, or a dinner with your family.
Famous Westcombe Park residents:
- Anarchic comedian, author and agent Malcolm Hardee (1950-2005), who was also a comedy club proprietor, compe`re , manager and an amateur sensationalist, lived for a few months at 33 Glenluce Road, Westcombe Park, during the late 1990s.
- Comedian James Roderick Moir (born 1959), who is better known by his stage name, Vic Reeves, in the double comedy act with Bob Mortimer, lived in Westcombe Park.
- Comedian and actor Robert Renwick Mortimer (born 1959), who is better known as Bob Mortimer for his double act with Vic Reeves, has also lived in the area.
- Pianist, bandleader and television presenter Jools Holland (born 1958), who is a founder of the band Squeeze, has a recording studio based in Westcombe Park SE3.
- Danish professional footballer Stephen Anderson (born 1981), who plays for the Danish national football team, has lived at 36 Westcombe Park Road while he played for Charlton Athletics