Carpet Cleaning Willesden Green NW2
Reliable Carpet Cleaning Provider in Willesden Green
Since dirt on the carpet attracts more filth and bacteria, it is essential you steam clean your floor at least every year. We at Anyclean specialise in professional carpet cleaning which cleans the carpet fibers in depth. Regular vacuuming matters for removing accumulated soil, but it is not enough for the carpet to be deep cleaned and fully disinfected. To remove the dull apearance of your carpet, trust our technicians in Willesden Green NW2 and hire them at the most suitable day for you.
Bacteria & Grime Removal
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We treat carpets from all types by leaving them as fresh, healthy and clean as when you bought them. For us each customer means a lot and we treat with care and respect each carpet regardless of its size. Gained a valuable experience through the years, we offer the carpet cleaning service Willesden Green NW2 our customers expect as our goal is to make them one of our satisfied customers.
Carpet Cleaning Prices
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Immediate & Adorable Results
As an accredited member of NCCA, we guarantee a superior quality of service and all our jobs are done in accordance with the health & safety regulations. We pride ourselves in providing excellent value for money and full customer satisfaction.
Powerful Equipment & Efficient Cleaning Chemicals
We don't use the domestic carpet cleaning machines which vacuum at the same time as washing the carpet. Instead, we have entrusted the leading manufacturers of carpet cleaning equipment like Prochem and we have made a big investment in order to restore your carpet as close as possible to its original condition by thoroughly cleaning it with one of those machines, combined with the efficient carpet cleaning products.
Qualified Carpet Cleaners
We aim to provide a top quality carpet cleaning service in Willesden Green to all our clients and for this reason we have employed the most reliable, trained, vetted and experienced cleaners in London. They are up to date with the latest cleaning equipment and techniques in order to provide our customer with the best possible experience when it comes to carpet cleaning.
We fully guarantee excellent results on every carpet cleaning job in Willesden Green we do. In our company, we have a practice to come back free of charge should you are not entirely satisfied with the achieved carpet cleaning results and we only get paid once the job has been done as expected.
Neighbouring Areas We Service:
- Carpet Cleaning Belsize Park
- Brent Cross
- Brent Park
- Chalk Farm
- Church End
- Carpet Cleaning Colindale
- Carpet Cleaning Cricklewood
- Dollis Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Golders Green
- Carpet Cleaning Hampstead
- Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Carpet Cleaning Hendon
- Kensal Green
- Carpet Cleaning Kilburn
- Park Royal
- Primrose Hill
- Queens Park
- Swiss Cottage
- The Hyde
- Carpet Cleaning West Hampstead
- West Hendon
- Carpet Cleaning Willesden
Did you know that in Willesden NW2 we also offer:
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Willesden
- Shree Swaminarayan Temple. It is the venue in which the 5-million strong Swaminarayan Sampradaya Hindu sect have worshiped since 1975. Originally known as the Willesden Temple, back then the facility was a converted church, and it wasn’t until 1988 that the present fascinating edifice was unveiled. The three-storey temple combines British and Indian design. The eye-catching facility has prayer and community rooms, audiovisual resources, as well as a picture framing service. A variety of classes and courses, including Yoga, Guijarati, and Tabla classes, are also available on the site. The Shree Swaminarayan Temple is a very beautiful building, especially in autumn when it lights up the night during Diwali.
- St Gabriel’s Church. It is a fine structure situated on the Cricklewood side of Willesden Green, and one of the principal places of worship and prayer in the area of NW2. Located on the road that carries the church’s name, the facility is not far from Willesden Green Underground Station. The church building was constructed of grey stones and is particularly noted for its distinctive tower with a small roof. St Gabriel’s Church in Willesden Green is home to a large and friendly congregation of committed Christians who are always looking to expand with newcomers.
- Mosque of Brent. It is a large Islamic centre that provides place for worship and prayer. It is located at 33a Howard Road, Willesden Green, on the border of Cricklewood and Willesden districts in northwest London. The centre is based in a stunning building that has some of the finest minarets among all London mosques. Home to a large community of Muslims with members coming from all over the community to worship here, it is an extremely well-used facility.
- Willesden Cycling Club. It is West London’s largest cycling club with more than 200 members, as well as one of the largest in the country. The club was formed back in 1926 and is still going strong today. It has recently been awarded the prestigious Club Mark status, which highlights the club’s commitment to youth development in the sport of cycling. This, along with its Go-Ride accreditation, not only reveals the club’s proficiency in safeguarding young cyclists, but also in club management, coaching, sport equity and ethics. To encourage cyclists to develop their full riding potential, the club provides its members with an impressive team of British Cycling qualified coaches.