Carpet Cleaning Woodford E18
Who are we
We know that a healthy home means a clean carpet and we have specialised in cleaning carpets professionally. For over 15 years, our customers in Woodford E18 have relied on our qualified specialists to help them disinfect their homes and get rid of the dirt on their carpets. Highly trained, fully equipped and insured, they are ready to clean your carpets at any day convenient or you and to provide a personalised advice on how to maintain your carpets in a good condition.
What we offer
- Highly skilled and uniformed technicians
- Anti-bacterial treatment
- Fast drying
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Treating different fibers
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
We provide free estimates for carpet cleaning in Woodford E18 over the phone - give us a call on 020 7099 6964 or have a look at our price list below:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Before we start treating the carpet with the specialised machines, we start by vacuuming them with a powerful vacuum cleaner which extracts the dried dust and dirt particles. Then the carpet is pre-sprayed and treated for successful removal of all bacteria and dirt deep from the carpet base. The carpet cleaning machines for domestic use are not capable to reach this level of resutls. As a cleaning company with extensive cleaning experience in Woodford E18, we can help you get rid of any dirt or stain on your carpet and we guarantee excellent results.
Our promise is that we will deliver a high quality carpet cleaning as we work with experienced and vetted technicians. They are equipped with the latest products and equipment available in the industry. We have entrusted the best manufacturers who produce efficient and reliable equipment which guarantees successful removal of stains and dirt.
Our Carpet Cleaners
Our skilled technicians can assure you that your carpet will be beautiful again and clean for the years to come if it is treated professionally. They are NCCA trained and certified and they will provide the best service your carpet needs to be fresh and healthy. Our company works only with the most motivated, trustworthy and experienced cleaners who will provide each service with pleasure and respect. To book one of our experts in Woodford E18 please call 020 7099 6964 and we are confident you will make the right choice.
As a trusted carpet cleaning provider in Woodford E18 we guarantee that after our treatment your carpets will be fresh and perfectly clean. If our technician failed to meet your needs and you think your carpet requires a further treatment, we will come back free of charge and re-clean your carpet.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Cann Hall
- South Woodford
- Upper Walthamstow
- Woodford Bridge
- Woodford Green
Did you know that in Woodford E18 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Woodford
Did you know that...
- West Essex Park. It is a large open space of woodland and grassland on the edge of the suburban town of Woodford E18, close to Epping Forest and Chingford. This is one of the largest open spaces in this area of London and attracts a large amount of visitors from the surrounding suburbs. West Essex Park is mainly used for walking, jogging and sport, but it is also a favourite place for those who want to enjoy the fresh air of the countryside. Facilities on the site of the park include environmental centre, boating and canoe landing, fishing areas, interpretive trail, and as from 202, a new golf driving range and miniature golf.
- St Andrews Church. It is a modern Church of England facility based on Elm Grove, in a residential area of the leafy town of Woodford E18. St Andrews is a compact church, but built with both practicality and style in mind. It has a large Christian congregation with members of all ages and social backgrounds who meet regularly at St Andrews for worship and prayer, and to partake in a series of social events.
- County Hotel Woodford. Located at 30 Oak Hill Woodford Green, on the edge of Epping Forest, it is a welcoming three-star hotel that offers convenient stay at a good price. The hotel is easily accessible from the motorway and London is just within half an hour drive away. It provides its guests with spacious contemporary rooms equipped with all the standard amenities one could expect for a luxury stay. The Country Hotel Woodford offers beautiful views of the forest, and is also designed to cater for business meetings and banquets. On the site there is a well stocked lounge bar as well as a restaurant serving delicious international cuisine. It is the perfect accommodations choice whether for the business traveller and leisure guest.
Notable people associated with Woodford E18:
- Textile designer, artist and writer William Morris (1834-1896), who was also a libertarian socialist associated with the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood, lived in Woodford as a child.
- Politician Clement Attlee (1883-1967), who is best known for serving as the Prime Minister of the UK from 1945 until 1951, as well as Leader of the Labour Party from 1935 until 1955.
- Poet and critic Coventry Patmore (1823-1896), who is best known for his poem, ‘The Angel in the House’, was born in Woodford.
- Actor, comedian and TV personality Tony Robinson (born 1946), who is also a political activist, attended the independent Woodford Green Preparatory School.