Carpet Cleaning Woodside Park N12
Professional Carpet Cleaning Company Woodside Park
Anyclean is an independent carpet cleaning business which has been in Woodside Park N12 for 15 years. From the moment one of our customer service representatives takes up your call up to the completion of the work, we guarantee a friendly, reliable and professional service. We always aim to satisfy all our customers' needs and provide them with the service they deserve. Most of our work comes from clients recommendations which is a proof of our efforts.
Our Service at a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
With a long carpet cleaning experience, extensive training of all our staff and a powerful equipment, we offer a comprehensive carpet cleaning service in Woodside Park N12 delivered to your residential or commercial premises in the most convenient day and time for you.
Our prices are competitive and we offer a full professional cleaning in Woodside Park N12. Below is our price list with our starting prices, but for an accurate quote, please cal 020 7099 6964.
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
We can offer you extremely affordable prices for our carpet, upholstery and rug cleaning services. Here are a few guideline prices:
- Single bedroom.....................£20.00
- Double bedroom...................£25.00
- Staircase (up to 12 steps).....£18.00
- Landing ...................................£6.00
- Bathroom ................................£5.00
- Rug (small) ............................£15.00
- Rug (large) .............................£25.00
Assessing Your Carpet
For us, pre-inspeting the carpet and discussing with you any conserns you may have is an essential part of the carpet cleaning process in order for us to achieve the best cleaning results you carpets. The service we offer is a second to none as it is professional, reliable and affordable.
Superior Cleaning Chemicals Reducing the Risk of Allergies
The equipment our carpet cleaning technicians in Woodside Park N12 use is so powerful that no dirt and bacteria have a chance to stay. The hot water removes the grime which is extracted by the large vacuum motor. Using such a powerful machine guarantees perfect results and reduces the drying time significantly.
Highly Trained Tehnicians
With a long carpet cleaning experience, our carpet cleaning technicians in Woodside Park N12 are able to treat any type of carpet efficiently. They are uniformed, trained, vetted and fully insured. If you would like to meet one of our team members, do not hesitate to book your carpet cleaning on 020 7099 6964 and we guarantee excellent quality of service.
There is an added benefit now to use Anyclean as your carpet cleaning Woodside Park N12 service provider - we will come back free of charge to re-clean any areas which in your opinion have not been treated perfectly. Our carpet cleaners are always happy to prove their work and do whatever is best for your carpet.
Carpet cleaning Woodside Park and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet cleaning Arnos Grove
- Carpet cleaning Bounds Green
- Carpet cleaning Church End
- Carpet cleaning East Finchley
- Carpet cleaning Finchley
- Carpet cleaning Finchley Central
- Carpet cleaning Fortis Green
- Carpet cleaning Friern Barnet
- Carpet cleaning Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Carpet cleaning Haringey
- Carpet cleaning Mill Hill
- Carpet cleaning Muswell Hill
- Carpet cleaning New Southgate
- Carpet cleaning North Finchley
- Carpet cleaning Oakleigh Park
- Carpet cleaning Southgate
- Carpet cleaning Totteridge
- Carpet cleaning Whetstone
Did you know that in Woodside Park N12 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Woodside Park N12
- Comfort Hotel Finchley is located just 20 minutes from Woodside Park Tube Station and only a hundred yards from the North Circular. Situated in a large leisure complex at 3 Leisure Way Road High, Finchley N12, this two-star accommodation offers great connections to Central London. It is also close to the Finchley Golf Club, the Brent Cross shopping center, the London Zoo, and the Buckingham Palace. The range of leisure options provided close to this inexpensive hotel include an 8-screen Phoenix cinema, bowling alley, two swimming pools and a modern and well-equipped gym. In proximity of the Comfort Hotel Finchley is also a variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges. Whether you are a business traveller or a tourist alike, looking for a nice accommodation at affordable rates, the Comfort Hotel Finchley is the right choice for you.
- Frith Manor Primary School. It is a large primary school based in Woodside Park, North London N12. The school is located on Lullington Garth, and has about 710 pupils on roll, ranging from Nursery to Year 6. Following a devastating fire in 2002, the facility has recently been rebuilt, and now it boasts a number of excellent facilities and spacious grounds. Today it has three classes per year starting from Reception. Situated close to Mill Hill East and Woodside Park Tube Stations, Frith Manor Primary provides its pupils with a wonderful environment in which all children develop their full learning potential and grow as responsible and carrying individuals. The curriculum is creative and well-balanced, with an emphasis on the innovative learning practices, which makes the learning process meaningful and fun.
- Malt and Hops Public House is one of the most noted pubs around the area of Woodside Park N12. Situated at 891 Finchley High Road, this traditional British pub has the charm and appearance of a venue from the 20’s of the 20th century. The facility was first listed in the 1861 census as the Malt and Hops Hotel and Coach House, North Finchley. Today the venue still offers the warm and friendly feel of a traditional pub, whilst offering its customers a large selection of draught beers, lagers and real ales. It has a well-preserved jukebox, multiple screens showing Rugby and Football events, and a pool table. Customers of Malt and Hops Public House also benefit from a large car park and a lovely beer garden to the rear of the pub.