Efficient Carpet Cleaning Woodside Park N12
The Proficient N12 Carpet Washing Partner You Can Trust
Anyclean delivers excellent carpet-care services for Woodside Park home and business owners
What Can We Do For You?
- Domestic carpet cleaning - regular, one-off, and after-vacancy
- Commercial carpet care - for local restaurants, stores, cafes, etc.
- Office carpet upkeep packages
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Mattress washing and anti-dust mite treatment
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost With Anyclean?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Choose Us To Do Your Carpet Shampoo In Woodside Park?
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees or extra charges
- Great results for the money you pay
- Money-back Guarantee
- Strict quality control - we always get the job done
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- A team of dedicated and result-oriented carpet cleaners
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liablity Policy
- We only work with the best brands of specialised equipment - Host, Prochem, Karcher, RotoVac
- Extremely easy to book (same-day and emergency options included)
Home Carpet Washing
Health-safe and eco-friendly, our treatment will revive your carpets, prolong their lifespan, and get rid of the dust and stains. We offer you the best prices in Woodside Park!
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
The perfect solution for local businesses that wish to retain the comfort and beauty of their carpets. Top prices and special offers in North London - guaranteed!
Office Carpet Maintenance
Your office carpets are exposed to heavy traffic, dirt, and moisture every day - we guarantee that we can keep them in perfect condition for a reasonable fee!
Area Rug Cleaning
Our top technicians are qualified to treat all types of rugs - both natural-fibre and synthetic. No transport or moving fees required - we clean them on the spot!
A specialised premium service that removes all dust mites and other allergens from the bedroom! Make sure you sleep on a clean and health-safe mattress!
Keep the stains and dust at bay from your upholstered furniture and curtains - for a modest fee, Anyclean's specialised treatment will deliver excellent long-term results!
What Have We Cleaned Lately In N12?
- One-off deep washing for office carpets at Woodside Grange Rd, London N12 8SP.
- Emergency rug cleaning and restoration at Woodside Park Rd, North Finchley, London N12 8RU.
- Regular home carpet shampoo at Lorian Cl, London N12 7DW.
- Anti-dust mite treatment for double mattresses at Holden Rd, London N12 7DN.
What Carpet Treatment Techniques Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
If your carpet is heavily soiled and smothered under layers of dust and grime, the deep-clean steam washing is the only effective way to restore it to a health-safe condition.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Shorter drying spans, more efficient treatment, and longer-lasting effects - Anyclean's dry carpet cleaning delivers unmatched results within tight deadlines.
We take carpet care and long-term protection to the next level with a caredully selected stain and humidity repellent that will significantly extend the lifespan of the carpet!
Spot And Stain Removal
The treatment is specifically designed to treat limited areas and small spots with the concentrated power of a bio-solvent that dissolves the stain residue and removes it.
Pet Odour Removal
Before your cats and dogs learn that the carpet is not their private toilet, we have the perfect extra service to get rid of the stains and unpleasant smells all around the house.
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Static electricity has no place in any modern household, full of electric appliances - Anyclean removes it in the matter of minutes with a 100% health-safe treatment.
Local Experts In Hot Water Extraction
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet cleaning Arnos Grove
- Carpet cleaning Bounds Green
- Carpet cleaning Church End
- Carpet cleaning East Finchley
- Carpet cleaning Finchley
- Carpet cleaning Finchley Central
- Carpet cleaning Fortis Green
- Carpet cleaning Friern Barnet
- Carpet cleaning Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Carpet cleaning Haringey
- Carpet cleaning Mill Hill
- Carpet cleaning Muswell Hill
- Carpet cleaning New Southgate
- Carpet cleaning North Finchley
- Carpet cleaning Oakleigh Park
- Carpet cleaning Southgate
- Carpet cleaning Totteridge
- Carpet cleaning Whetstone
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know if my carpet has mould?
It is tough to miss it for anything else. At the first sight of these troubling signs, get in touch with a professional carpet cleaner immediately:
- Yellow-brownish (or green) small spots on the carpet surface, usually close to the corners.
- Unpleasant, pungent smell.
- Certain spots on the carpets become unpleasant to touch - moisty and slimy.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
Is it worth getting your carpets professionally cleaned?
Given that Anyclean's prices are more than reasonable, let's concentrate on the results - you get a thoroughly refreshed and sanitised carpet, free of dust and allergens; if we apply Scotchgard protection, the carpet will be less susceptible to dirt smothering and humidity; the treatment prolongs the overall lifespan of your floor coverings. You draw your own conclusions.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
"I had a terrible dilemma - the condition of my rugs was deteriorating but I could not trust a single cleaner with their treatment. Choosing Anyclean, however, proved to be a godsend!"
A. Williamson, 21 Woodside Ave, London N12 8AQ
Did You Know That...?
- Comfort Hotel Finchley is located just 20 minutes from Woodside Park Tube Station and only a hundred yards from the North Circular. Situated in a large leisure complex at 3 Leisure Way Road High, Finchley N12, this two-star accommodation offers great connections to Central London. It is also close to the Finchley Golf Club, the Brent Cross shopping center, the London Zoo, and the Buckingham Palace. The range of leisure options provided close to this inexpensive hotel include an 8-screen Phoenix cinema, bowling alley, two swimming pools and a modern and well-equipped gym. In proximity of the Comfort Hotel Finchley is also a variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges. Whether you are a business traveller or a tourist alike, looking for a nice accommodation at affordable rates, the Comfort Hotel Finchley is the right choice for you.
- Frith Manor Primary School. It is a large primary school based in Woodside Park, North London N12. The school is located on Lullington Garth, and has about 710 pupils on roll, ranging from Nursery to Year 6. Following a devastating fire in 2002, the facility has recently been rebuilt, and now it boasts a number of excellent facilities and spacious grounds. Today it has three classes per year starting from Reception. Situated close to Mill Hill East and Woodside Park Tube Stations, Frith Manor Primary provides its pupils with a wonderful environment in which all children develop their full learning potential and grow as responsible and carrying individuals. The curriculum is creative and well-balanced, with an emphasis on the innovative learning practices, which makes the learning process meaningful and fun.
- Malt and Hops Public House is one of the most noted pubs around the area of Woodside Park N12. Situated at 891 Finchley High Road, this traditional British pub has the charm and appearance of a venue from the 20’s of the 20th century. The facility was first listed in the 1861 census as the Malt and Hops Hotel and Coach House, North Finchley. Today the venue still offers the warm and friendly feel of a traditional pub, whilst offering its customers a large selection of draught beers, lagers and real ales. It has a well-preserved jukebox, multiple screens showing Rugby and Football events, and a pool table. Customers of Malt and Hops Public House also benefit from a large car park and a lovely beer garden to the rear of the pub.