Carpet Cleaning East Molesey KT8
Licensed Carpet Cleaning Company East Molesey
To help the residents of East Molesey KT8 to get rid of the accumulated dirt and bacteria in their carpet fibers, we have specialised in treating soft floorings professionally. It is our passion to clean the carpet by leaving it fresh and looking beautiful for the years to come. Although regular vacuuming reduces the dirt and the dust on the carpet, it doesn't protect your carpet from bacteria and what you need to fully disinfect your carpet is a deeper cleaning which our technicians do with the help of a professional equipment and solutions.
Wide Range of Services Available
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We have reduced our prices to minimum in order to make them as affordable as possible and you can notice that from our price list below. The service we offer is fully insured and excellent results are guaranteed.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
First Class Cleaning Service
We understand that people in East Molesey KT8 spend a lot for carpeting at their homes and it is clear that the expect the best service for their carpets when it comes to cleaning them professionally. Our goal is to make your carpets as healthy and clean as when you first fitted them and we use products which promise excellent results.
High Pressure System & Chemicals
With that kind of investment for your home, we realise how important it is to use the right equipment in order to achieve the desired results. We at Anyclean have entrusted Prochem as they best accomplish the effect we need as giving perfection to our customers is our main goal.
Experienced and Insured Cleaners
The carpet cleaning East Molesey technicians we work with have been carefully selected and we have trained and vetted them to ensure our customers they have one of the best carpet cleaners in their homes. They are familiar how to operate the carpet cleaning equipment and they are proficient in using various cleaning products in order to make your carpet look its best.
With our carpet cleaning service in East Molesey KT8 we guarantee that we not only remove dirt, but also contaminants which cause allergies and are harmful to your health. For your complete satisfaction, we guarantee we will come back free of charge should there be any irregularities with the cleaning you paid for.
Carpet cleaning East Molesey and the neighbouring areas:
- Bushy Park
- Carpet Cleaning Esher
- Hampton Court Palace
- Hampton Wick
- Hinchley Wood
- Carpet Cleaning Kingston Upon Thames
- Long Ditton
- Sudbury on Thames
- Carpet Cleaning Surbiton
- Thames Ditton
- Waltham on Thames
- Weston Green
- West Molesey
- Whiteley Village
Did you know that in East Molesey KT8 we also offer
Window Cleaning East Molesey
End of Tenancy Cleaning East Molesey
For a full list of what we do please click:
- The Bell. Located at 4 Bell Road, East Molesey KT8, and housed in a listed building dating back to the 15th century, The Bell is a great local pub that still keeps all of the old features, fireplaces, wooden beams, etc. It offers a stunning range of pub food, weekly deals and a wide selection of worldwide quality drinks, delivered in a welcoming and friendly traditional pub setting. Pop up for a family dinner or drinks with friends here, and you will be greeted with a warm and cosy atmosphere, excellent customer service, and a great menu list that features all of your pub favourites. If you are looking for a great food and value for money in East Molesey, then the Bell is the right place for you.
- East Molesey Cricket Club. Situated near Graburn Way, alongside the South bank of the River Thames in East Molesey, and about half a mile from Hampton Court Palace, it is a thriving local club that was established in 1871 and has a long and interesting history. Today the club still continues to place special emphasis on promoting a love of the game of cricket amongst the younger residents of Molesey. It has a string Colts section, which offers regular weekday and weekend training sessions throughout the summer for children aged 7 to 17. The East Molesey CC boasts four age-banded teams which compete in the highest levels of the Surrey cricket scene. The Under 15, 16 and 17 age teams are now coached as an Adademy – by exposing members both to age group games and senior adult cricket. So if you are interested in joining as a player or just a social member, or you would like to enroll your child in the club, then don’t hesitate to visit it. The East Molesey Cricket Club welcomes all!