Carpet Cleaning Abbey Wood SE2 London
Anyclean Cleans Carpets in Abbey Wood
Anyclean first started operating in 1998 and soon became a popular choice for carpet cleaning in Abbey Wood SE2. We provide a wide range of carpet cleaning services, using specialised equipment to give the best service your carpets deserve. If you are looking for the best cleaning company charging reasonable fees and giving excellent results - you have come to the right place.
What Our Service Includes
We treat carpets from all types by leaving them as fresh, healthy and clean as when you bought them. For us each customer in Abbey Wood means a lot and we treat with care and respect each carpet regardless of its size. Gained a valuable experience through the years, we offer the carpet cleaning service our customers expect as our goal is to make them satisfied.
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Carpet Cleaning Prices
As a cleaning contractor with lots of regular customers who have chosen to use our services, we aim to charge affordable prices. We have a fixed price list, although the charges for larger than standard rooms will be different. To ensure you are getting the right quote for a carpet cleaning, please call our customer service Abbey Wood team on 020 7099 6964.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
As an accredited member of NCCA, we guarantee a superior quality of service and all our jobs are done in accordance with the health & safety regulations. We pride ourselves in providing excellent value for money and a full customer satisfaction.
We don't use domestic carpet cleaning machines. Instead, we have entrusted the leading manufacturers of carpet cleaning equipment like Prochem and we have made a big investment in order to restore your carpet as close as possible to its original condition by thoroughly cleaning it with one of those machines, combined with the efficient carpet cleaning products.
Our Carpet Cleaners
We aim to provide a top quality carpet cleaning service to all our clients and for this reason we have employed the most reliable, trained, vetted and experienced cleaners in Abbey Wood SE2. They are up to date with the latest cleaning equipment and techniques in order to provide our customer with the best possible experience when it comes to carpet cleaning.
We fully guarantee excellent results on every carpet cleaning job we do. In our company, we have a practice to come back free of charge should you are not entirely satisfied with the achieved carpet cleaning results and we only get paid once the job has been done as expected.
Carpet Cleaning Abbey Wood SE2 and the neighbouring areas:
- East Wickham
- Erith Marshes
- Lessness Heath
- Shooters Hill
- West Heath
Did you know that in Abbey Wood SE2 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Abbey Wood
Window Cleaning Abbey Wood
End of Tenancy Cleaning Abbey Wood
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Abbey Wood
Did you know that...
- Lesnes Abbey. It was founded in 1178 by Richard de Luci, who was one of Henry II’s gentlemen officers, as a home for Austin Canons. In the past the abbey was never a large or important foundation, suffering financial difficulties due to the continual maintenance costs of the river walls. Today the ruins of Lesnes Abbey are a scheduled ancient monument and opened to the public. Visitors to the site are trained not only to the splendid ruins of the religious settlement, but also to some amasing displays of wild flowers, birds and other wildlife. The area of Lesnes Abbey forms and impressing visual concept. The traditional tranquil setting of an ancient monastic foundation is now overlooked by 20th century tower blocks and a very busy arterial road.
- The Lesnes Abbey Wood is adjacent to the Lasnes Abbey. It is a large woodland area located close to Plumstead at the top of Bostall Hill. Lesnes Abbey Wood, also referred to as just Abbey Wood, is a Local Nature Reserve and extremely popular with walkers. The area, which includes several well trodden paths is also very attractive for nature lovers as the protected area is inhabited by a great selection of rare plans and animals. Abbey Woods have some features dating back to the Bronze Age and a fine display of wild daffodils and bluebells which are the area’s main attraction in the Spring.
- Bostall Heath & Woods. Bostal Heath and Woods is a superb mixture of woodland, grassland and heathland, located on the eastern corner of the London Borough of Greenwich. Lying on a ridge of high land running east to west, the area includes one of the few camping and caravan sites in London and is also noted as a source of fossilised shark’s teeth. Bostall Woods are also the site of the first camp for the Woodcraft Folk.
- Abbey Woods SE2 has several parks and sports areas. This includes Bostall Garden, which has a playing area, tennis courts and a basketball court; Bostall Heath, which consists of a bowling green area, cricket pitch, football pitch and an orienting area; and Abbey Wood Park where you will find a play area and a football pitch.
- Abbey Wood has a long history starting with the foundation of Abbey of St Mary in 1178. The railway station was opened later on in 1849 when the development of the area bagan. There are a number of play grounds and open spaces still remaining unbuilt one of which is Abbey Wood park which is a quiet place for relaxation.