Approved Carpet Cleaning Contractor Arkley
Carpet cleaning Arkley EN5 has never been that easy - Anyclean is here to help you get rid of nasty stains or general grime on your carpet and provide a healthy living environment for your family. With over 15 years experience in caring for soft flooring, we know how to go that deep into the carpet fibers, so that they are completely dust and bacteria free after we clean them.
Improved Home Hygiene
- Fully equipped carpet experts
- Specialised carpet shampoo method
- Killing most of germs and bacteria
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Stains and dirt removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Deep carpet cleaning
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
We go Beyond Your Expectations
If you have never used professional cleaning company in Arkley EN5 before now is your best chance to convince yourself that booking a clenaer is time saving, your carpets will look as fresh as brand new and all that at a good price. Making our clients happy is our main goal and for this reason all our teams join their forces together and they work hard to complete every order according to your requirements.
Specialised Cleaning Equipment
As a leading cleaning company in Arkley EN5 we can't make any compromise when it comes to carpet cleaning equipment. Our machines are produced by top manufacturers in the cleaning industry as Prochem, HOST, Rotovac, Alltec. We don't hesitate to invest heavily in quality equipment, because we know that our customers deserve the best cleaning service.
Trained & Vetted Carpet Cleaners
We work with the most experienced and dedicated carpet cleaners in Arkley EN5. Before hiring a carpet cleaner we require from him to pass the NCCA practical and theorical exams. NCCA (The National Carpet Cleaners Association) is the only independent UK trade body dedicated to the professional carpet cleaner. If you make a booking with us you will see that our carpet cleaners are polite, friendly and skillful.
Don't waste time cleaning your carpets yourself! Call Anyclean on 020 7099 6964 to get a quote.
In conclusion we can say that we are confident that you will get top carpet cleaning service in Arkley EN5. In any case if you are not quite pleased from our carpet cleaners we will send them back to reclean the areas of your carpet which you didn't like how they were cleaned. We will do all our best to fullfill your requirements.
Carpet cleaning Arkley and the neighbouring areas:
- East Barnet
- Hadley Wood
- High Barnet
- Mill Hill
- New Barnet
- Oakleigh Park
- Potters Bar
- South Mimms
- Well End
Did you know that in Arkley EN5 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Arkley
- Barnet Gate Wood is one of the several nature reserves located in the area of Arkley EN5. Owned and managed by the London Borough of Barnet, this open space is part of the Watling Chase Community Forest. Barnet Gate Wood consists of a small ancient wood of oak and hornbeam, and an understorey dominated by rhododendron. Some of the hornbeams on the site are in bizarre shapes as they were originally planned as hedges and then allowed go wild. The main entrance to the reserve is by a path running from Hendon Wood Lane, close to the junction with Barnet Road, nut there is also access from Dollis Valley Greenwalk and London Loop. Barnet Gate Wood is mainly used for walking and jogging, as well as for nature watching.
- St Peter’s Church is the principal place of worship in Arkley. Situated at 56 Potters Road, Arkley EN5, it is a relatively small, traditional church on the border of Town and Country. The original building was designed by architect George Becket and completed in 1840. It was built as a private chapel and contains a wall tablet of its benefactor, Enoch Durant. The chancel of the church was added in 1898. Soon after Durant’s death, the facility was transferred to the rector of Barnet, and in 1905 an ecclesiastical parish was born. Today the church provides a broad style of worship, from family services to Mattins, to parish communion. It is home to a committed Christian congregation with members of all ages and backgrounds. St Peter’s in Arkley is also a popular place for weddings and baptisms.
Notable past and present residents of Arkley:
- Disc jockey Tony Blackburn (born 1943), who broadcasted on the pirate stations Radio Caroline and Radio London during the 1960s, currently lives in Arkley with his second wife Debra and their daughter Victoria.
- Racing driver and racing team owner, Graham Hill (1929-1975), who is best known as a two time Formula 1 World Champion, lived between Borehamwood and Shenley. He died when his private plane crashed onto Arkley Golf Course.
- Comedian, actor and presenter, Rufus Hound (born 1979).
- Actor of film, television and stage, Trevor Howard (1913-1988), who lived for many years in Arkley and also died here.
- Professional footballer, Jermaine Jenas (born 1983).
- Actor, comedian and singer-songwriter, Norman Wisdom (1915-2010), who is best known for a series of comedy films produced between 1953 and 1966.