Carpet Cleaning Balham SW12 London
Guaranteed Carpet Cleaning Services in Balham
We claim to be one of the most professional carpet cleaning contractors in Balham and the neighbouring areas. With more than twelve years experience in the business you can be sure that your carpets will be in safe hands. During the years of servicing the area, our mission was to make every our customer pleased with our carpet cleaning and we do all our best to keep it that way. Regardless of the service you need, we are convinced that we can do it right and at an affordable price.
Why Book Your Clean With Us
- Extra attention on the heavy traffic areas
- Quick drying
- Specialised deodorisers
- Germs, bacteria and dust mites removal
- No hidden charges
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Courteous carpet technicians
Carpet Cleaning Prices
You can see our price list below and you'll assure yourself that our prices are among the most competitive ones in Balham SW12. Cost effective and high quality cleaning services, that's what we offer at all times.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Anyclean's Carpet Cleaning Service
As a leading carpet cleaning company we strive to make every our customer satisfied from our services and we aim to continue servicing our customers the best possible way. All our departments work hard to offer exclusive carpet cleaning Balham service to all commercial and residential customers.
Equipment & Products
Our equipment is manufactured by top companies in the cleaning industry as Alltec, Prochem, Ashbys, HOST, Rotovac, Kleenrite, Powr-Flite. As a diligent carpet cleaning company in Balham SW12 we don't make any compromise when it comes to quality servicing, that's why we invest in powerful cleaning equipment. Combining the professionalism of our carpet technicians with the reliable equipment result in the excellent results we deliver to our customers.
Our Carpet Cleaning Technicians
We work only with vetted and dedicated carpet cleaners in Balham SW12. They regularly attend NCCA training courses and exams. NCCA (The National Carpet Cleaners Association) is the only UK association devoted to carpet crafting and construction. Our technicians are subjected to specialised training and pass theorethical and practical exams before they are sent to clean for any of our customers. If you book one of our carpet cleaners you'll convince yourself that they are polite, qualified and dedicated to the carpet cleaning.
Our main goal is to make every our customer happy. We guarantee that our carpet cleaning technicians will do their best to accomplish the job according to your requirements. If you are not quite satisfied from the final results, we'll send a technician back to re-clean the areas on the carpet which you were not happy with.
Carpet cleaning Balham SW12 and neighbouring areas:
- Clapham Junction
- Streatham Hill
- Streatham Park
- Thornton Heath
- Tulse Hill SW2
Did you know that in Balham SW12 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Balham
Did you know that...
- Balham is a place in South London. It's railway station was opened in 1856 and the tube station in 1926. It is well connected to the City of London and the West End. There is a variety of bars and restaurants in the area as well as small shops and a very famous pub for live music called The Bedford.
- The Regent Balham, located at 21 Chestnut Grove in Balham SW12, is a beautifully restored neighbourhood bar offering tasty British food and a wide selection of wine. Located just within minutes from Balham Tube and Rail Stations, inside this restaurant you will find a welcoming dining room featured with vintage furniture, Chesterfield sofas and deco-style mirrors. The Regent Balham is favourite among locals with its affordable menu and boutique wine list. It is suited for birthday parties, weekend brunches, fun nights out with friends, and its large plasma TV screens are making it ideal for football fans too.
- Balham Bowls Club, as the name suggests, was originally a Bowls club house. It has s relax dining room and offers some of the most delicious dishes in the area of Belham SW12. Mostly renowned for its amasing Sunday Roasts, Balham Bowls Club offers a rich selection of ales, as well as an extensive list of excellent wine.
Notable people born in Balham SW12 include:
- Composer, singer, songwriter Matthew Strachan (born 1970).
- Musician, singer, songwriter, and guitarist Captain Sensible (born Raymound Burns, in 1954).
- Character actress Dame Margaret Taylor Rutherford (1892-1972).
- Politician Brian Leonard Paddick (born 1958), who was the candidate for the Liberal Democrats in the 2008 London Mayoral Election.
- Actor Derek Fowlds (born 1937), who si best known for his role playing Bernard Wooley in the British television series “Yeas, Minister” and “Yeas, Prime Minister”.
- Sport pundit and former footballer James William Thomas “Kimmy” Hill (born 1928).
- Television presenter and celebrity chef Ainsley Harriott (born 1957).
- Television scriptwriter John Richard Thomas Sullivan (1946-2011).
- Scholar John Marco Allegro (1923-1988), who challenged orthodox views of the “Dead Sea Scrolls”, Bible, and the history of religion.
- Cricketer Percy George Harbert Fender (1892-1985).
- Cartoon characters Bob and Margaret, of the Canadian/UK television series, are born in Balham.
- Alternative comedian Brian Arthur John Smith (born 1954) lives in Balham SW12.
- Author and comedian Andrew “Andy” Zaltman (born 1974) lives in Balham.
- Stand-up comedian, actor and writer James Andrew Innes “Jack” Dee (born 1961) lived in Balham.
Book your local Balham carpet cleaner today