Carpet Cleaning Bayswater Carpet Cleaners Paddington W2
Carpet Cleaning Service by Anyclean
Anyclean is one of the leading carpet cleaning companies in Bayswater and all the neighbouring areas. We have been providing high quality cleaning services since 1998 and we have gained valuable experience over the years. Our main goal is to make every our customer satisfied with the cleaning services we offer and we do all our best not to disappoint our clients. Regardless of what service you are after, our personnel will work hard to complete the task perfectly and to fulfill your requirements.
Benefits of Using Our Service
- Public liability insured cleaners
- Dirt and stains removal
- Bacteria, germs and mites neutralisation
- Hot water steam extraction
- No hidden charges
- Deodorising for more freshness
Carpet Cleaning Charges
To inform yourself about our prices for carpet cleaning service in Bayswater W2, please refer to our price list below. With Anyclean you can easily get efficient and professional cleaning at a reasonable cost.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Using only quality equipment and qualified staff is our key to success. If you get an appointment for cleaning your carpet in Bayswater you can convince yourself that we deal professionally from start to finish. Making our clients happy has been our mission since the beginning of our business and we will keep it like that in the future too.
The Equipment We Use
We use the latest equipment available in the carpet cleaning industry. We also use the most eco-friendly cleaning products that keep your home hygienic for longer and are safe for your family and the environment. Using a professional carpet cleaning equipment for our services in Bayswater W2 means that you will live in a healthy home, reducing the risk of asthma and other allergies. We offer a hot water extraction method which is the most efficient one for removing dirt, stains, bacteria and germs.
Carpet Cleaning Staff
As a professional carpet cleaning Bayswater W2 company, we don't cut corners. That's why we spend time and efforts in training our carpet cleaners to be able to complete every job with excellence. We are proud members of the NCCA which is the only UK trade body solely dedicated to the craft of carpet and upholstery cleaning. Our technicians are experts in treating soft floors and they are highly motivated to provide the service perfectly.
Carpet Cleaning Bayswater Guarantee
We will do all our best to clean all spots and dirt on your carpets as this is our speciality. In case you are not entirely satisfied, we will send our carpet cleaner back to re-clean for free the areas on your carpets which you were not pleased with. This ensures that we always do exceptional carpet cleaning in Bayswater W2.
We also service the following neighbouring areas:
- Camden Town
- Gospel Oak
- Holland Park
- Holland Park
- Lisson Grove
- Lisson Grove
- Little Venice
- Little Venice
- Maida Hill
- Maida Vale
- Notting Hill
- Oxford Street
- Primrose Hill
- Primrose Hill
- Regent Street
- Regents Park
- Sloane Square
- Somers Town
- South Kensington
- St Johns Wood
- St Pancras
- Tottenham Court Road
Did you know that in Bayswater W2 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Bayswater
Did you know that...
- Bayswater is a cosmopolitan area based in the City of Westminster. Among the notable residents who lived in the area are Jeremy Clarkson and Sting. The nearest places are Hyde Park, Marble Arch and Little Venice.
- Nearest places to the area of Bayswater include: Paddington, Notting Hill, St John’s Wood, Knightsbridge, Maida Vale, Little Venice, and Kilburn.
- One of the most interesting places in Bayswater W2 is Whiteleys Shopping Centre. While we clean your carpets, here you can enjoy shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Whiteleys offers a fantastic selection of independent boutiques, young designers and a designer outlet store. There are also a number of fine eat and drink venues, including French Cafй Rouge, Chinese restaurant Chi Wok, Latin restaurant Chilli’s, cafй Costa, offering ice cold drinks, and Euphorium Bakery where you can have tasty breads, pasteries and tarts.
- Best Western Phoenix Hotel is located at 1-8 Kensington Garden Square, just one minute form Bayswater Shopping Centre. It is a three-star hotel situated in a pillared 19th century building in one of Bayswater’s traditional squares. Feeling like a world away from the bustle of the crowded city, it is hard to believe that The Phoenix is situated right in the heart of busy Bayswater. It has 125 comfortably designed rooms featured with satellite television, direct dial telephone, free Internet access, and hairdryer; Bar & Lounge; and a 24 hour reception service.
Some of the most famous people associated with Bayswater include:
- Musician Gordon Matthew Thomas Summer, better known as Sting ( born 1951) occupied a basement flat at 28A Leinster Square, Bayswater in the late 1970s.
- Musician and artist Paul Gustave Simonon (born 1955).
- Actress, singer and screenwriter Jennifer Jane Saunders (1958).
- Turkish flight pilot and writer Irfan Orga (1908-1970) lived at 29, 35 and 21 Inverness terrace in Bayswater.
- Television and radio presenter Dermot O’Leary (born 1973).
- Fashion designer and daughter of the former Beatles member Sir Paul McCartney, Stella Nina McCartney (born 1971).
- Writer, comedian and actor Richard Michael “Rick” Mayall (born 1958).
- Italian inventor Gugliermo Marconi (1874-1937) who lived at 71 Hereford Road, Bayswater between 1896 and 1897.
- Actress and model Keira Knightley (born 1985).
- Singer, songwriter and record producer Jonathan King (born 1944).
- Editor for the UK version of the magazine GQ, Dylan Jones (born 1960).
- Journalist, author and skincare developer Alice Hart-Davis (born 1963).
- Physicist John Battsicombe “J. B.” Gunn (1928-2008), who lived at 14 Dunbar Terrace, Bayswater in the 1940s.
- Irish artist Reginald Gray (born 1930) lived at 105a Queensway, Bayswater between 1958 and 1963.
- French aristocrat and Trappist Ferdinand de Geramb (1772-1848).
- Norwegian-born journalist Mariella Frostrup (born 1962).
- Scottish biologist and botanic Sir Alexander Fleming (1881-1955).
- Inventor and designer Roger C. Field (born 1945), who lived at 15 Cleveland Square, Bayswater W2.
- Comedian, actor, musician, director, and television presenter Adrian Charles “Ade” Edmondson (born 1957).
- Scottish physician and novelist Archibald Joseph Cronin (1896-1981).
- Politician and Prime Minister, Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965).
- Scottish author and playwright Sir James Matthew Barrie, 1st Baronet (1860-1937).
- Journalist, retired cricketer and broadcaster Michael Andrew Atherton (born 1968).
- Labour Party politician and former Prime Minister Tony Blair (born 1953).
- Singer-songwriter Brett Lewis Anderson (born 1967).
- Actor, musician, singer-songwriter and record producer Damon Albarn (born 1968).