Carpet Cleaning Beckenham BR3
Experienced Carpet Cleaners in Beckenham
Anyclean was established 15 years ago as a small family cleaning company to service through all areas in London including Beckenham BR3. We have gained so valuable experience for this period and we became a leading cleaning provider. Your positive reply after every our job we did, gave us the strength to keep doing what we do best. If you haven't tried our services yet, now you have the chance to get professional, exceptional and cost-effective carpet cleaning. Just call 020 7099 6964 to get a quote
Carpet Cleaning Features
- Highly skilled and uniformed technicians
- Anti-bacterial treatment
- Fast drying
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Treating different fibers
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
As you can see from the price list below our rates are very competitive. To go ahead and book a carpet cleaning service in Beckenham BR3, please call 020 7099 6964.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Excellent Carpet Cleaning Service
We have always been providing exclusive carpet cleaning Beckenham BR3 services and we do our best to remain one of the best carpet cleaning companies on the market. Our goal over the years of providing carpet cleaning was to make every our client happy and we can say that we accomplished it successfully. To keep this trend, all our depratments work together to make every our customer satisfied and continue to improving our services.
Up to Date Equipment
As we operate in such a demanding and ever changing industry we never stop improving our equipment and cleaning technologies. We always follow the trend of the top manufacturers in the cleaning industry. We can't make any compromise when it comes to the equipment because we know that you deserve only high quality service. We are also concerned about the environment and we use only eco-friendly products. We don't use strong chemicals and harmful detergents which ensures our service is 100% safe.
Qualified Carpet Cleaners
We have a large number of qualified carpet technicians ready to complete any task regardless of the size and level of difficulty. They are fully trained to provide a high quality service in Beckenham BR3using professional cleaning tools and products. We continually invest in training our staff to be able to make every our client happy with the services we offer. They are vetted, highly motivated, experienced and certified by NCCA (The National Carpet Cleaners’ Association).
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
As we want to build a continuous relationship with our clients, we offer to re-clean free of charge any areas on your carpet which you were not entirely happy with. All our customers are valuable for us and we will do our best to make them satisfied with the carpet cleaning service in Beckenham BR3.
Carpet cleaning Beckenham and the neighbouring areas:
- Eden Park
- Elmers End
- Hither Green
- Hither Green
- New Addington
- Park Langley
- South Norwood
- West Croydon
- West Wickham
Did you know that in Beckenham BR3 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Beckenham
Did you know that...
- Beckenham is located close to Bromley town. Until the coming of the railway Beckenham was a small village. Today it is very much in London suburbia, although some of the grand houses of the early days remain.
- Among those who had some important contribution to the town are Bob Monkhouse (1928–2003), Maurice Denham (1909–2002) and Enid Blyton (1897–1968).
- The area of Beckenham BR3 has a rich heritage, with Iron Age, Roman and Saxon remains still existing on the site. The Roman road that ran from Lewes to London passed through Beckenham. Remains of the road can be seen in Kelsey Park and Beckenham Place Park. Saxon remains have been found around the High Street.
- During the 18th century Beckenham became favourite place for retired opulent merchants, bankers and famous people generally.
- The Clock House, in Beckenham, was held by Sir Peircy Brett, who became Admiral of the Blue after a naval career. Another famous person who occupied the mansion was Lady Byron. She was in the Clock House in 1824 when she heard of her husband’s death, Lord Byron.
- There are four Bowls clubs in Beckenham BR3: Beckenham Lawn Bowling Club situated in Croydon Road Recreation Ground; National Westminster Bank Bowling Club, in Copers Cope Road; Muirhead Bowls Club, at 2 Hawsbrook Lane; and Royal Bank of Scotland Bows Club, in Copers Cope Road.
- For cricket enthusiasts Beckenham has to offer four clubs: Beckenham Cricket Club, in Foxgrove Road; Kent CCC Beckenham, in Worsley Bridge Road; Oakhill Taverners Cricket Club, in Oakhill; and OD CUACO Cricket Club, in St Dunstain’s Lane, Park Langley Beckenham.
Notable people from Beckenham include:
- Amateur footballer and cricketer Claude Thesiger Ashton (1901-1942).
- Television actor Raymond Adamson (1920-2002) was born in Beckenham.
- Film and stage actress Dame Julie Elizabeth Andrews (born 1935).
- Novelist and short story writer Audrey Lilian Barker (1918-2002), who grew up in Beckenham.
- Actor John Bennett (1928-2005) was born in Beckenham.
- Musician David Bowie (born 1947).
- Film director and son of David Bowie, Duncan Zowie Haywood Bowie (born 1971).
- Film producer and screenwriter Betty Evelyn Box (1915-1999) was born in Beckenham BR3.
- Children’s author Tony Bradman (born 1954).
- Character actor James Cossins (1933-1997) was born in Beckenham.
- Musician, drummer, singer and composer Steve Jensen (born 1959) was born in Beckenham.
- Singer-songwriter David Sylivan (born 1958).
- Literary critic and scholar Sir Christopher Bruce Ricks (born 1933).
- Reality personality, model and disco jockey Kate Louise Lawler (born 1980).