Carpet Cleaning Bickley BR1
Cleaning Carpets in Bickley Since 1998
We are a professional carpet cleaning provider servicing Bickley BR1 and all the neighbouring areas. We were established 15 years ago as a small company, but our team was growing quickly, covering more areas and servicing more and a large number of customers. Their positive reply after every our job was our inspiration to continue to do what we do perfectly.
High Quality Service
- Skilled carpet cleaners
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Germs, bacteria and dust mites removal
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Our clients are so precious to us so we offer our carpet cleaning Bickley BR1 services at very reasonable prices. You can estimate from our price list below how much we would charge for carpet cleaning or you can give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to get a free quote.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Dust and Harmful Bacteria Removal
As a reputable cleaning company we have always been providing exceptional services in Bickley BR1. We know how important for you is to improve your home hygiene and that's why we are here to help. It has never been so easy to book a professional carpet cleaning service which ensures 100% removal of dust, dirt and invisible bacteria. Even if you need a single spot cleaned, we have the solution for you.
Equipment by Top Manufacturers
As a trusted cleaning company in Bickley BR1 we can't make any compromise when it comes to the equipment. We use powerful machines produced by the top manufacturers in the cleaning industry. These units provide unbeatable cleaning potential to break up dirt and other residues. The result is a clean and fresh capret, ready to be used few hours after the treatment.
Carpet Cleaning Bickley Technicians
We have a team of experts in Bickley BR1, properly trained according to the NCCA's standarts for providing efficient carpet cleaning services. NCCA is the UK Association which is dedicated to the craft of carpet and upholstery cleaning. Our technicians are available 7 days a week which suits to everybody's schedule. Don't hesitate to book now one of our skilled and experienced specialists today and relax at your clean and fresh home.
Fully Guaranteed Service
As a reliable cleaning company in Bickley BR1 we aim not to disappoint any of our customers. That's why if you are not quite satisfied with the service we provided, we will retrurn free of charge to rectify the issues. That's how we guarantee that our customers receive the best carpet cleaning experience when using Anyclean and we always aim to clean to your expectations.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Bickley BR2
- Bromley Common
- Eden Park
- Elmers End
- Grove Park
- Hither Green
- Horn Park
- Park Langley
- Petts Wood
- St Mary Cray
- St Pauls Cray
Did you know that in Bickley BR1 we also offer
Window Cleaning Bickley
End of Tenancy Cleaning Bickley
Domestic Cleaning Bickley
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Bickley
What is in the area....
- Bickley is a very popular residential area, well known for its large and expensive houses. It lies between Bromley to the west, Chislehurst to the north-east and Petts Wood to the south-east. It is unusual in that for a well known location with its own railway station, its only shops are a very useful local parade at the junction of The Fairway and Southborough Lane. Bickley station earned the dubious honour of being proclaimed the most vandalised station in England.
- There is a cricket club in Bickley, Bickley Park Cricket Club. The club is located in Bickley Park Road and was founded in 1868. It has come a long way from then, having played in the South Thames League until 1996. Now Bickley has both first and second elevens playing in their first divisions of the Shephed Neame Kent league. The club’s third and fourth elevens participate in the Kent cricket league feeder West Divisions 1a and 2a.
- Beckley Park is a selective independent day school for boys from Bickley and the surrounding areas. Located at 14/24 Page Heath Lane, in Bickley BR1, the school was founded in 1918 and has around 350 young gentlemen aged 2 to 13. Bickley Park is a happy community where good manners and behaviour are combined with relaxed, friendly and safe atmosphere.
- Bickley Primary School is a school for boys and girls aged 4 to 11. Opened in September 1998, due to the need for more primary schools in central Bromley, Bickley Primary currently has 12 classes, with near 30 pupils in each class. Located in Nightingale Lane, Bickley BR1, the school has established close relationships with local pre-schools and other primary schools.
- Other education institutes in the area of Bickley BR1 include: Breaside Preparatory School, at 41-43 Orchard Road; Bromley High School, in Blackbrook Lane; Bullers Wood School, in St. Nicolas Lane; Scotts Park Primary in Orchard Road; and St. George's Bickley Primary, in Tylney Road.
Bickley’s most noted residents include:
- Writer and architect Charles Henry Bourne Quennell (1872-1935).
- Writer, artist and museum curator Marjorie Quennell (1884-1972)
- Biographer, editor, critic and poet Peter Courtney Quennell (1905-1993) was born in Bickley.
- Ethel Hurlbatt (1866-1934). Born in Bickley, he was bet known as Principal of Bedford College.
- Architect Ernest Newton (1856-1922).
- Architect Evelyn Arthur Hellicar (1862-1929).
- Wood engraver, sculptor and print maker Gertrude Hermes (1901-1983).