Carpet Cleaning Blackfriars EC4
Trusted Carpet Cleaning Provider in Blackfriars
Anyclean is a trustworthy cleaning company operating in Blackfriars EC4 since 1998. We have made thousands of residents happy with our services and we became a top carpet cleaning provider in the area. The key for our succsses is the hard work of all our departments and their dedication to our main goal - to make every our customer satisfied from the carpet cleaning we do and provide an exceptional service.
Our Service At a Glance
- Efficient carpet cleaning
- Use of specialised shampoo and deodoriser
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Minimal moisture after cleaning
- Odour removal and neutralisation
- Anti-allergic treatment
Carpet Cleaning Prices in Blackfriars
Our carpet cleaning serivces in Blackfriars EC4 are priced reasonably to suit every budget. To check how much it will cost you to get your carpets professionally cleaned, please call 020 7099 6964 or refer to our price list below:
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Visible Results After the Service
Having satisfied and pleased customers in Blackfriars EC4 is our main goal and we do all our best to complete the results to your full satisfaction. We know how tough it is to maintain your home or office carpets clean and that's why we are here to help. We are able to treat all types of carpet fibres and nothing can hinder our technicians. They are so capable to handle any problem on the carpet that you can completely trust them and with our service you will get the desired results immediately.
Efficient Cleaning Equipment
We use only eco-friendly cleaning products which are 100% safe for you and your kids. We offer steam carpet treatment which is considered as the most effective method for cleaning heavyily soiled and dirty carpets. When it comes to the equipment, we use the most advanced carpet cleaning systems and solutions because we know that our customrs deserve the best.
Deicated Carpet Cleaners
You can trust our team of experts as they are well trained and they have attended the NCCA (The National Carpet Cleaning Association) courses and have passed their practical and theoretical exams. As we know that our customers in Blackfriars EC4 deserve the best service, we employ the most motivated cleaners and we don't save time and efforts to train them to become specialists in the field.
With our carpet cleaning Blackfriars EC4 service, we guarantee excellent results, reasonable prices and stress free cleaning. If there is anything that worries you after the cleaning, don't hesitate to contact us and we will come back free of charge to re-clean those areas on your carpet. We are confident that a long term relationship is based on trust, professionalism and assurance
Carpet cleaning Blackfriars and the neighbourhood:
- Cannon Street
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Fenchurch Street
- Fleet Street
- Grays Inn
- Hatton Garden
- High Holborn
- Kings Cross
- Leicester Square
- Liverpool Street
- Mansion House
- Russell Square
- St Pancras
- St Pauls
- Tower Hill
Did you know that in Blackfriars EC4 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Blackfriars
Attractions and amenities in Bleckfriars ...
- Blackfriars station was opened in 1886 and is a key station from where trains run to other parts of London, Brighton, Luton and Sevenoaks. Blackfriars Millenium Pier is a stop of the London River Services. There is a number of office buildings in the area.
- The Black Friar is a vivid, narrow wedge-shaped pub, located at 174 Queen Victoria Street, in Blackfriars EC4. The pub was built around 1875 near the site of a 13th century Dominican Priory, which was the inspiration for the pub’s design and from which the area took its name. It is a great pub with good beer and an excellent customer service.
- Hotel ibis London Blackfriars, situated at 49 Blackfriars Road, is conveniently located 0.3 miles south of Blackfriars Bridge, providing easy connections to central London and Canary Wharf. London Bridge & Waterloo Train Station, as well as Southwark and Blackfriars underground stations are also close to the hotel. Ibis London Blackfriar has 297 modern and inviting rooms, included with en-suite bathroom, comfortable bed, contemporary dйcor, flat screen TV, wooden floor, and free wireless Internet access.
- Art Deco Unilever House is one of the most noted buildings in Blackfriars. It is a Grade II listed building, built 1933 and located on the north bank of the River Thames. The most striking feature of the building is its expensive curving frontage, overlooking the Blackfriars Bridge.
- Blackfriars Pier was opened in 2000 and is operated by London River Services Limited. London River Services is part of “Transport for London (TfL), who own and runs 8 passenger piers on the River Thames. Blackfriars Pier provides riverbus service from Blackfriars Pier Monday to Friday, in peak hours and evenings only, to Woolwich Arsenal and to the O2 Arena.
- Located at 107 Queen Victoria Street in Blackfriars EC4, the City of London School is an independent day school for boys aged 10 to 18. It provides an excellent education as well as an adequate preparation for life in modern, purpose-made facilities. The City of London School is located just a few minutes walk from a number of mainline and underground stations, and served by many bus routes.