Carpet Cleaning Boston Manor W7
Experienced Carpet Cleaning Contractor Boston Manor
After 15 years in the business, we have seen and dealt with all kinds of stains and we know how to remove them successfully and this is not all. Anyclean cleans carpets in Boston Manor W7 thoroughly, by removing harmful bacteria and dirt which cause your carpets to look and feel dull. We specialise in professional carpet cleaning and we use powerful equipment and efficient cleaning products.
Clean & Healthy Carpet
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We offer a quality carpet cleaning service available seven days a week. You can book your carpet cleaning as frequently as you wish and we can assure you that after our service the dust at your home is reduced significantly and your living environment is healthy and clean.
With our carpet cleaning prices listed below, we are one of the most competitive carpet cleaning contractors in Boston Manor W7 whilst maintaining a high standard of service. Give us a call on 020 7099 6964 and you will be provide with a free no obligation quote or check our prices below:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Friendly and Professional Service
Every carpet we treat gets the most of our carpet cleaning Boston Manor W7 as we treat each carpet with care and respect. If you need an advise on how to maintain your carpet in a perfect condition, you can either talk to the carpet cleaner or to one of our friendly customer service professionals.
Cleaning Chemicals and Equipment
For perfect results, a good carpet cleaning equipment is essential and for this reason we have invested in the best carpet cleaning machines available on the market. The carpet cleaning detergent itself can not achieve the desired results without the use of the machines we have selected.
NCCA Certified Cleaners
Working for one of the most professional carpet cleaning companies in Boston Manor W7, our cleaners can not afford to offer a service which doesn't meat our standards. They are highly motivated, hard working, trained and vetted and have a full public liability insurance.
We guarantee a high level of service and the efforts of all our employees are gathered together to grow the reputation of our company further and establish relationships with new and existing clients. If the service you received from us does not entirely meet your expectations, we will come back free of charge to re-clean any areas of your carpet which were treated wrong.
To book your carpets cleaned in Boston Manor W7, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Boston Manor and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Hanwell
- Southall UB1
- Southall UB2
- Sudbury UB6
- West Ealing
Did you know that in Boston Manor W7 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Boston Manor
Interesting Places Around Boston Manor...
- Boston Manor Park. Boston Manor Park is a large public green area that surrounds the Boston Manor House. Boston Manor House, a fine Jacobean manor house and one of West London’s lesser-known gems, was built in 1623 and remained in private ownership until 1924. Located in the west London suburb of Brentford, the site has been used by locals as a place for rest and recreation. Today the Boston Manor Park features ornamental lawns, three tennis courts, a basketball court and a small pond. There is also a children’s play area, included with a multi play area for the over 5’s, multi play area for the under 5’s, climbing frame, and agility test and three swings. Once associated mainly with the ancient Boston Manor, today the park is a favourite place for locals and tourists for picnicking, walking, running and games.
- Syon Park. Located next to the River Thames, 25 minutes from Boston Manor Tube Station, it is another vivid park in the area of Boston Manor TW8.It is the largest green area in Brentford, and there have been gardens on the site for over 5 centuries. Today the gardens include colourful herbaceous beds, a rose garden with over a hundred different varieties of roses, a large lake and about 200 species of trees. The most interesting feature of this 30 acre park is the restored Great Conservatory. It is a magnificent building made of glass and stone that has been replanted with a succession of plants throughout the summer. The Syon Park is popular with locals and visitors of the area as a place for rest and relaxation. If you wish to experience some tranquility without leaving the Capital, than the Syon Park is the right place for you.
- Located just 10 minutes from the Boston Manor Tube Station, the Plough Inn is a fine, classic British restaurant. With its retro style interior, 21 beers, 30 whiskies and a wide range of wines, spirits and cocktails, the Plough Inn offers a unique twist on the traditional English gastropub. This venue is the perfect match of style and substance – offering not just a voguish décor but also a comprehensive modern menu and one of the best-stocked bars in the area.