Carpet Cleaning Bow E3
Proudly Servicing Bow Since 1998
By only operating the best carpet cleaning equipment, hiring the most experienced and motivated technicians and charging affordable prices for our service, we assure our clients in Bow E3 they will get the best possible service if they choose Anyclean. With over 15 years of professional experience, we are confident we do the job perfectly and in accordance with the standards of the NCCA.
No Residue Left Behind
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We are committed in providing a carpet cleaning which is beneficial to our customers and makes their carpets look like brand new. With the efficient equipment and products we use, we make the carpets in local residential and commercial premises cleaner and healthier.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Improved Home Hygiene
Using the latest techniques and efficient carpet cleaning and maintenance methods, our service is recognised in Bow E3. We have already serviced a large amount of clients in the capital and even more people entrust our service as it is always provided at the highest level.
Top Rated Cleaning Equipment
As an approved carpet cleaning contractor in Bow E3, we have equipped our carpet cleaners with powerful machines and efficient cleaning products which remove even the toughest stains and dirt from the carpet fibers. With our investment, all our attempts are successful and the results are excellent.
Uniformed & Certified Technicians
Since our carpet cleaning Bow technicians are NCCA trained and have over twelve years experience in cleaning carpets, we pretent to provide a very high quality of service. They are trained, vetted, uniformed and highly motivated to meet the needs of all our customers in.
Our Commitment to You
We guarantee you will get the most thorough carpet cleaning service in Bow E3 regardless of the condition and the type of your carpet. If you are not completely satisfied with what we have achieved, we will come back free of charge to give it a one more try and make your carpet look better.
Carpet cleaning Bow and the neighbouring areas:
- Bethnal Green
- Bromley by Bow
- Cambridge Heath
- Cubitt Town
- Custom House
- Hackney Marshes
- Hackney Wick
- Isle of Dogs
- London City Airport
- Mile End
- Mile End
- North Woolwich
- Old Ford
- South Hackney
- Three Mills
- Victoria Park
- West Ham
Did you know that in Bow E3 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Bow
Interesting Stuff About Bow...
- Bow is a place in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. It has a postal code of E3 and is 4.6 miles (7.4 km) east north-east of Charing Cross.
- Victoria Park, the so-called "lungs of the East End", is located in here. Bow is often mistaken as the home of the Bow Bells, which actually reside at St Mary-le-Bow Church, Cheapside, in the City of London. It was also the site of the headquarters and maintenance depot of the North London Railway. During World War 2 the first German V1 rocket to fall on London fell here close to the railway bridge over Grove Road. The Match Girl's strike at the Bryant and May match factory in the 1880s, which was part of the overall suffragette movement, occurred here. Today, the former match factory has been turned into apartments and is known as Bow Quarter. The Bow Quarter is also the site of Danny Wallace's self-proclaimed micronation Lovely.
- Originally known as Stratford, the area’s name, Bow, is an abbreviation of the settlement’s medieval name Stratford-atte-Bow, in which the addition ‘Bow’ refers to an ancient bridge that was constructed during the early 12th century.
- St Mary Church on Bow Road, Bethnal Green, is the principal place of worship in the area of Bow E3. It is a beautiful piece of ecclesiastical architecture located on the traffic island of Bow Road, at the eastern edge of Bethnal Green E3. The facility, parts of which date back to the beginning of the 14th century, provides the principal venue of worship for a large and diverse Anglican community in the borough. St Mary is surrounded by beautiful and well maintained churchyard that is used as a place for rest and recreation, or simply to get away from the busy streets of the borough. The facility is home to a large and committed Christian congregation with members of all ages, ethnicities and backgrounds. St Mary at Bow Road is often mistaken as the home of the Bow Bells, which are actually housed at St Mary-le-Bow Church, located in the City of London.
- Bow Arts Trust. Based at 183 Bow Road, Bethnal Green E3, this arts trust is a multi-purpose art complex situated in the centre of London’s East End. The complex includes a large number of artists’ studios as well as facilities for general use. Bow Arts Trust was established in 1995 and a year later it became a registered educational charity. Ever since the trust boast a mission to support community renewal in East London by providing excellent Arts and Creative Services to the local community through a financially sustainable model. Bow Arts Centre organises regular open studios events where visitors are invited to walk around the whole facility and on occasion purchase art works.
Famous people associated with Bow:
- Installation artist and filmmaker, Isaac Julien , who was born in Bow in 1960.
- Professional footballer, Ashley Cole (born 1980), who is widely considered as one of the best defenders of his generation, attended Bow Boys School.
- Labour Party politician and former Chief Diversity Officer of Chanel 4, Oona King (born 1967), who is a former MP for Bethnal Green and Bow.
- Actor Donald Crisp (1882-1974), who was also an early producer, director and screen writer of films, was born in Bow.
- Irish comedian, Graham Norton (born 1963), who is best known as the host of comedy chat show ‘The Graham Norton Show’, currently lives in Bow.