Carpet Cleaning Brockley SE4
Carpet Cleaning Specialists Brockley
For many people, carpets are a major investment anf we at Anyclean specialise in protecting your investment. Using secialised products and equipment, we give your carpets the opportunity to live longer and make them look beautiful and smell fresh. Our carpet cleaners Brockley SE4 maintain the colour and appearanc of your carpets and ensure a good hygiene at your home.
Our Service Includes
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We provide a comprehensive, superior quality carpet cleaning service which offers the best value for money. With the continuous steam our machines produce, your carpet get disinfected and cleaned in few minutes and it requires only a short time to dry completely.
By keeping our carpet cleaning services local to Brockley SE4 area, we are able to keep the cost down. Thus more people have the chance to try our service and become one of our regular customers.
To get a quote please call 020 7099 6964 or check our prices:
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
All Types of Carpet Fibers Carefully Treated
With our Brockley service your carpets will not only look great, but they will be fully disinfected as all the bacteria and dirt will be extracted by the equipment we utilise. We don't clean just the surface, but we are able to reach and clean in depth the carpet base and fibers. We will repeat the process as many times as it needs until we are sure your carpet is in a perfect condition.
Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Products
We have chosen to work with the latest professional carpet cleaning machines produced by Prochem. We also follow the latest technologies on the market and use the most efficient cleaning products to remove even the toughest stains from the carpet fibers.
NCCA Trained Carpet Cleaners
The carpet cleaning Brockley technicians we employed were professionally trained and vetted and they are highly motivated to give our customers the best from our carpet cleaning service. They are mobile and offer flexible appointments even on the weekend and they don't mind working late hours.
We guarantee that every carpet cleaning service Brockley SE4 will be carried out by an expert and all efforts will be put in order to extract any dirt and bacteria from the carpet fibers. Sometimes there are stains which may happen to be permanent and we will advise you on them, but if for some reason you believe that they could be better removed, we will come back free of charge for another attempt.
Carpet cleaning Brockley and the neighbouring areas:
- Crofton Park
- Forest Hill SE23
- Hither Green SE13
- Hither Green SE6
- Honor Oak
- New Cross
- New Cross Gate
Did you know that in Brockley SE4 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Brockley
Some of the interesting places that you can visit while we clean your carpets in Brockley include:
- Brockley Jack Theatre. Located at 410 Brockley Road, it is one of the most attractive entertainment venues in South London. The theatre was largely renovated in 2003 and now offers an excellent selection of artistic performances in an exciting environment. Brockley Jack Theatre is concentrated in showing the works of new writers and directors but it also hosts live shows by famous musicians and comedians. On the site there is also a fully licensed bar where visitors are welcome to relax before or after a show.
- Rivoli Ballroom, at 350 Brockley Road SE4. The Rivoli Ballroom has three rooms available for private hire and is one of the very few dance-dedicated venues in London. It is an attractive, modern dance club, offering a wide range of dance events throughout the week. Mostly renowned for its stunning décor and interior fittings, as well as for the friendly crowd it attracts, the Rivoli Ballroom hosts regular events, charity functions and is also open for classes in a range of disciplines.
- St. Hilda’s Church. Located at the edge of the south east suburb of Brockley, the Church of St. Hilda’s was built in 1907. The church’s building was constructed in a classic city style and is dominated by dark featured and strong industrial lines. Standing in the residential area of Brockley, this church is the spiritual home of a large and loyal congregation community from different ethnic and economic background.
- Brockley Market. It takes place between 10am and 2pm at Lewisham College Car Parking and offers a nice selection of fine food in many guises. The stalls at Brockley Market vary from week to week but on the site you will always find a good street food. Whether you are looking for a joint for your Sunday lunch, fresh fruits and vegetables, or cakes, cheese and charcuterie for a special occasion, Brockley Market is the wright place for you.