Carpet Cleaning Bromley Common BR2
Successful Carpet Cleaning Provider Bromley Common
Established in 1998, our company has been providing professional carpet cleaning services to residential and business premises in Bromley Common BR2. Continuously investing in the latest carpet cleaning equipment, we aim to deliver excellent results to all our customers. Our service is competitively priced as we want to make our service available to everyone.
Why Choosing Us
We offer professional carpet cleaning services to residential and commercial customers in Bromley Common BR2 and if you need your carpets cleaned, we are definitely someone you could rely on. We are flexible and we can work around your schedule. Our service is intensive and we are able to successfully remove dirt and bacteria.
Our detailed price list displays the charges for the carpet cleaning Bromley Common service we do and we can assure there are no hidden charges. Please give us a ring on 020 7099 6964 to get a free no obligation quote or send us an online enquiry.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Innovative Cleaning Methods
We cover all areas in London for carpet cleaning, giving our customers in Bromley Common BR2 excellent value for money and outstanding results. Our carpet cleaners are dedicated to the art of carpet cleaning and they use advanced techniques to thoroughly clean and disinfect the carpet.
Equipment & Chemicals
We at Anyclean have made a significant investment into the most powerful machines offered to the market. They are a perfet choice for cleaning professionally carpeted floors in residential and commercial premises in Bromley Common BR2, by leaving them thoroughly clean and almost dry at the end of the service.
Carpet Cleaning Experts
As part of our team, each carpet cleaner has been trained and vetted. In order to provide a carpet cleaning in Bromley Common BR2 at a high level, each cleaner has attended training courses and has satisfied the requirements of the NCCA - National Carpet Cleaners Association, which is the only one nationally recognised trade dedicated to the professional carpet cleaning.
Our Promise to You
At Anyclean we are committed to be the best carpet cleaning provider in Bromley Common BR2 and we are ready to do what we can to meet all your needs. Our guarantee is simple - if you are not entirely satisfied with the results, we will come back free of charge to clean the carpet again.
We treat all types of pet stains and remove odours. To get a quote please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Bromley Common and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Beckenham
- Carpet Cleaning Bromley
- Carpet Cleaning Croydon
- Eden Park
- Elmers End
- New Addington
- Carpet Cleaning Orpington
- Park Langley
- Petts Wood
- Pratts Bottom
- St Mary Cray
- St Pauls Cray
- Well Hill
- West Wickham
Did you know that in Bromley Common BR2 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Bromley Common
Interesting Stuff About Bromley Common...
- Bromley Common. Located in the heart of the Bromley community, like many of the Capital’s commons it is a vast area of predominantly untouched common land. The site of Bromley Common has for decades been protected by the local authority who have left the land unexploited and be used by local residents as a retreat from the bustling streets. Bromley Common is a favourite place for joggers and dog walkers from Bromley and the neighbouring residential areas throughout the year, as well as for sports matches during the warm summer months.
- Holmcroft Church. Situated in Holmcroft Way, which is a residential street close to Bromley Common, it is a modern place of worship that began its journey of faith in 1986. The idea of the church was born when two local families, the Wallis’ and the Adams’ met together in the Wallis’ front room one Sunday morning having no spiritual home to call their own. Converted from a front room to a purpose build church off Bromley Common, today the church seeks to encourage personal evangelism by providing pastoral care through Sunday services, with breaking of bread being a central part of a morning celebration. Although the fellowship is small in comparison with other Bromley Churches, the Holmcroft Church is a busy and bustling centre of Christian though and prayer throughout the year.
- Sparrow Wood is also situated considerably close to the area of Bromely Common. Located in the southern reaches of Bromley, it is a beautiful area of protected woodland. It has for generations been known as a place where rare plants and wild animals could be found in the great city of London. Sparrow Wood is very popular with walkers and joggers who like to follow the trails of its beautiful, ancient woodlands. It is a delight to walk in, providing an excellent escape from the busy streets.
- Bromley Common has its own cricket club. Bromley Common Cricket Club were established in 1889 and play their games at The Grove, in Oakley Road BR2. The Grove is set in picturesque, tranquil surroundings and the club facilities include two cricket pitches, excellent outdoor nets, as well as a large parking and a clubhouse. Bromley Common Cricket Club currently has four Saturday teams, a T20 Cup team at adult level and a Sunday friendly team. Two of the Saturday teams play in the Kent Cricket League and the other two in the Kent regional Cricket League.