Carpet Cleaning Catford Hither Green Bellingham SE6 London
Anyclean Provides Carpet Cleaning in Catford
Carpets are a sizeable investment in every home and we at Anyclean specialise in professional, eco-friendly and affordable carpet cleaning service in Catford SE6. The products we use are non-toxic, making the whole cleaning process a healthy choice for your carpet and for your family too. We use powerful systems to extract all dirt, dust and bacteria from the carpet fibers and leaving your floor fresh and clean for a long time.
Carpet Cleaning Techniques
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
For us no job is too small, we are happy to come and service you even if it is for a very small stain on your carpet. We are available at a short notice as we service locally. Our dedicated carpet cleaning Catford technicians provide carpet cleaning for residential and commercial customers and meet all their needs.
Although we keep our prices low, we still pay attention to details when cleaning your carpets in Catford SE6 and leave your home sparkling and fresh. Our prices are available below for your information or alternatively please give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to obtain a free quote.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Excellent Results Guaranteed
Our service offers a lot of benefits including deodorising treatment, stain treatment and dust mites treatment. We are confident that we use the most powerful machines available on the market which combined with the professionalism of our Catford cleaners achieve the results which you expect.
Eco- Friendly Chemicals & Equipment
In order to remove all the dirt and the soil from your carpets, we use specialised equipment and apply hot water extraction method which is the most efficient one currently on the market. Not only that the dust mites will be killed and extracted, but any tough stains and marks will be individually treated and removed.
Qualifie Carpet Cleaning Technicians
We always strive to serve our customers better than our competitors and for this reason we employ the most motivated and hard working individuals in Catford SE6. They attend training courses and pass exams in order to qualify to provide a professional carpet cleaning service.
We offer a good value for money and we are proud on our reputation. For this reason we aim to please all the customers who use our service and we offer them a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. It is your right to request us to come back free of charge if you are not entirely satisfied with the carpet cleaning provided in Catford by Anyclean.
Carpet cleaning Catford and the neighbouring areas:
Did you know that in Catford SE6 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
- Crofton Park
- Eden Park
- Elmers End
- Forest Hill
- Grove Park
- Hither Green
- Hither Green
- Honor Oak
- Horn Park
- Park Langley
- Shortlands BR3
- Bridge Sports and Leisure Centre. This family friendly centre is one of the premier public health and fitness venues in the area of Catford SE6. It is open to the public throughout the week, offering a huge variety of energetic and relaxing classes and activities, suited for people of all ages and abilities. On the site you will find a 25m swimming pool, beginner’s pool, gym, indoor cycle studio, squash courts, outdoor pitches, soft play area, group exercise facilities and a café. Whether you are looking for a high energy and calorie burning exercise or just a fun social group routine, the Bridge Sports & Leisure Centre offers something for all.
- Catford Shopping Centre. Based in Winsdale Road, it is the main shopping centre in the area of Catford SE6. Although the centre’s facility isn’t particularly appealing, dominated by brutalist concrete buildings and surrounded by social housing, step inside and you will find yourself treated to a great selection of high street shops. Catford Shopping Centre also provides visitors with a great selection of cafes, bars and restaurant where to eat and drink after shopping. It is definitely one of the best shopping malls in this area of London where you can find almost everything under one roof.
- King’s Church and Centre Catford. Situated on Catford Hill SE6, this church is noted as one of the most forward thinking and innovative in worship of all Chrisian venues in the area. Kings Church holds on to the traditional Christian Values while seeking to attract a young and vibrant people to celebrate their love of God. On the site of the church there is also a large community centre where the large congregation gathers for a wide range of social events.
Some of the most noted people associated with Catford are:
- Heavyweight boxer Sir Henry Cooper (1934-2011), who came from Catford.
- Comedian, writer and musician Terence Alan Patrick Sean “Spike” Milligan (1918-2002) who lived in Catford and studied at the Catford’s Brownhill Boys School.
- Film, television and haracter actor Leslie Dwyer (1906-1986) was born in Catford SE6.
- Art photographer Anthony Jones (born 1962), who is famous for his black & white photos lives in Catford.
- Comedian, author and playwright Benjamin Charles “Ben” Elton was born in Catford in 1959.
- Singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and humanitarian Cat Stevents (born Steven Demetre Georgiou, in 1948), who is also known as Yusuf Islam lived in Catford during the early 1960s.
- Rock guitarist and vocalist Robin Leonard Trower, who achieved success with the band Procol Harum in the 1960s was born in Catford SE6.