Highly Effective Carpet Cleaning Catford SE6
Trust Our Experienced SE6 Carpet Washers
We deliver excellent carpet care for Catford homes and business premises
How Can We Be Of Service?
- Home carpet washing - regular, one-off, and end of tenancy
- Commercial carpet care for local businesses
- Office carpet maintenance
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Curtain steam washing
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and stain removal
- Mattress washing and anti-dust mite treatment
How Much Does It Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
What Makes Us The Top Carpet Cleaning Choice In SE6?
- 20+ years in the industry
- Some of the most competitive prices in South East London
- No hidden fees or contract charges
- Money-back Guarantee
- You can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- Top results for dirt smothering, persistent stains, mould, and discolouring
- A team of result-oriented and perfectly trained specialists
- Bullet-proof quality control for every job
- We work with the top brands of professional equipment - Host, Prochem, Karcher, RotoVac
Home Carpet Washing
We can take care of the most common negative factors affecting your carpets - mould, humidity, stains, and dirt smothering - and revive them to a perfect condition.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Large-scale steam washing and carpet treatment for Catford commercial premises at the best prices you can find in SE6 - book your quote on 020 7099 6964.
Office Carpet Upkeep
Your office carpets are exposed to heavy traffic, dirt, and moisture every day - we guarantee that we can keep them in perfect condition for a reasonable fee!
Make sure your bedroom is free from dust mites and nasty allergens - Anyclean's steam washing will remove the health hazards from your home in minutes!
It is possible to restore your furniture pieces to their "out-of-the-box" condition - just book an appointment with an Anyclean cleaner, and we will take care of it for you!
Area Rug Cleaning
Whatever the type of rug you possess, Anyclean can wash it on the spot and restore its beauty and colours! Trust our highly skilled experts for the ultimate results!
Our Most Recent Cleaning Jobs In Catford
- Double mattress anti-dust mite treatment at Brookdale Rd, Catford, London SE6 4JP.
- Hot water extraction for commercial premises at Adenmore Rd, Catford, London SE6 4BT.
- Home carpet treatment at Rushey Green, Catford, London SE6 4BD.
- Regular office carpet maintenance at Engleheart Rd, Catford, London SE6 2HW.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Use?
We take carpet care and long-term protection to the next level with a caredully selected stain and humidity repellent that will significantly extend the lifespan of the carpet!
Spot And Stain Removal
If you have given up on your struggle with the persistent stains, Anyclean's highly efficient removal method will turn the tables in your favour - also advisable in case of mould!
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, microparticles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
There is no need to wait 12 or even 24 hours for your carpets to dry after a deep clean - Anyclean's VLM treatment will shorten the drying time and deliver better results!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Static electricity causes more electric appliances malfunctions than anything else at home. The good news is that you can remove it in minutes with Anyclean's help!
Pet Odour Removal
There is no need to put up with the nasty smell of pet-urine stains - Anyclean's specialised method attacks the problem at its root and removes the soiling at 100%!
Book The Best Carpet Cleaners Near You
Anyclean's top-notch South East London carpet cleaning services are at your disposal in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Bellingham
- Carpet Cleaning Bickley
- Carpet Cleaning Brockley
- Carpet Cleaning Bromley
- Carpet Cleaning Chinbrook
- Carpet Cleaning Crofton Park
- Carpet Cleaning Downham
- Carpet Cleaning Eden Park
- Carpet Cleaning Elmers End
- Carpet Cleaning Forest Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Grove Park
- Carpet Cleaning Honor Oak
- Carpet Cleaning Ladywell
- Carpet Cleaning Lee
- Carpet Cleaning Lewisham
- Carpet Cleaning Sydenham
Anyclean serves the entire area within a 4-mile radius from Cricket House, 16-22 Brownhill Road, Catford, SE6 2EJ
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Clean My Carpets While I Am At Work?
Yes, of course. You can leave a set of keys to your neighbour, porter or letting/estate agent. Please provide the contact details where we have to pick up the keys from including a name and a telephone number. We will collect the keys, do the job and then return the keys to the initial collection address or post them back through the letterbox.
Please note that we may charge you £20.00+VAT if keys have to be picked up from a different postcode.
We insist that you are present at the time of completion so you can inspect the results and pay any outstanding balances to the carpet cleaner.
Is dry carpet cleaning better than steam washing?
It depends on the specific condition of the carpet and the issues we must solve. Dry carpet cleaning is quicker and delivers better results for surface treatment. If we need to deep-clean the carpet, though, and remove grime down to the carpet pad, hot water extraction is the incomporably better method.
How do you restore a faded carpet?
The "fading" factor or discolouring is usually due to a heavy dust and dirt smothering. Therefore:
- We carefully vacuum the carpet surface and remove the upper layer of dust.
- We perform a hot water extraction treatmen that removes any residue and rejuvenates the carpet.
- We apply Scotchgard Protector that further improves the carpet appearance and keeps the dust, humidity, and stains at bay.
Can wet carpets make you ill?
Unfortunately - yes. Wet and soiled carpets are the perfect environment for the formation of mould, bacteria, and germs that can cause asthma and other respiratory problems as well as dangerous bacterial infections.
"You did an excellent post-tenancy cleaning job on my carpets! Even my landlord, who is a bit of a downer, was impressed!"
J. Fairley, Bromley Rd, Catford, London SE6 2TP
Best Places To Visit While We Clean Your Carpets
- Bridge Sports and Leisure Centre. This family friendly centre is one of the premier public health and fitness venues in the area of Catford SE6. It is open to the public throughout the week, offering a huge variety of energetic and relaxing classes and activities, suited for people of all ages and abilities. On the site you will find a 25m swimming pool, beginner’s pool, gym, indoor cycle studio, squash courts, outdoor pitches, soft play area, group exercise facilities and a café. Whether you are looking for a high energy and calorie burning exercise or just a fun social group routine, the Bridge Sports & Leisure Centre offers something for all.
- Catford Shopping Centre. Based in Winsdale Road, it is the main shopping centre in the area of Catford SE6. Although the centre’s facility isn’t particularly appealing, dominated by brutalist concrete buildings and surrounded by social housing, step inside and you will find yourself treated to a great selection of high street shops. Catford Shopping Centre also provides visitors with a great selection of cafes, bars and restaurant where to eat and drink after shopping. It is definitely one of the best shopping malls in this area of London where you can find almost everything under one roof.
- King’s Church and Centre Catford. Situated on Catford Hill SE6, this church is noted as one of the most forward thinking and innovative in worship of all Chrisian venues in the area. Kings Church holds on to the traditional Christian Values while seeking to attract a young and vibrant people to celebrate their love of God. On the site of the church there is also a large community centre where the large congregation gathers for a wide range of social events.
Some of the most noted people associated with Catford are:
- Heavyweight boxer Sir Henry Cooper (1934-2011), who came from Catford.
- Comedian, writer and musician Terence Alan Patrick Sean “Spike” Milligan (1918-2002) who lived in Catford and studied at the Catford’s Brownhill Boys School.
- Film, television and haracter actor Leslie Dwyer (1906-1986) was born in Catford SE6.
- Art photographer Anthony Jones (born 1962), who is famous for his black & white photos lives in Catford.
- Comedian, author and playwright Benjamin Charles “Ben” Elton was born in Catford in 1959.
- Singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and humanitarian Cat Stevents (born Steven Demetre Georgiou, in 1948), who is also known as Yusuf Islam lived in Catford during the early 1960s.
- Rock guitarist and vocalist Robin Leonard Trower, who achieved success with the band Procol Harum in the 1960s was born in Catford SE6.