Carpet Cleaning in Chiswick by Anyclean Since 1998
We provide quality carpet cleaning services in Chiswick W4 which meet your needs. Our goal is to offer a remarkable first class service which makes us one of the preferred contractors in the area. We are fully insured, licensed and bonded and we are certains your carpets are in safe hands. We are environmentally friendly oriented and use special treatments to remove pollen, dust and bacteria which are the main reason for allergies.
Fast & Efficient Service
- Skilled carpet cleaners
- Quick drying after cleaning
- Germs and bacteria neutralisation
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Carpet Cleaning Price List
With our great prices and offers on our carpet cleaning Chiswick W4 services you can get the right service at the right rate. Please call 020 7099 6964 or take a look at our rates below:
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
The Service We Offer
To avoid high replacement costs for your carpets, we offer an affordable alternative. Our carpet cleaning service completely removes dirt, dust and bacteria stuck into the carpet fibers and brings back the beauty of your carpet. Using modern equipment and products, we ensure you get the best treatment for your carpet which eliminates the need of replacement.
Equipment & Chemicals
Our cleaning service involves the use of a powerul equipment which in combination with the non-toxic, biodegradable and environmentally friendly cleaning products are the safest methods for removing dust, bacteria and dirt from the carpet fibers. The methods and techniques we utilise are so safe that they could be applied around children, pets and allergy sufferers.
Our specialists at Anyclean can deep clean your carpets restoring their original colour and freshess. They are trained to use the equipment they are provided with and deliver great results. Trained, vetted and certified by the NCCA, they will compelte the job with excellence and will leave your carpet in a perfect state. We have carefully selected the most motivated cleaners in Chiswick W4 who are happy to provide you with the service you expect seven days a week.
At Anyclean our most valuable asset is your loyality and we guarantee that from your initial call to the completion of the sevice, you will be serviced the best possible way. Our carpet cleaning in Chiswick service is subject to a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the service you received from our company, we will come back free of charge to clean your carpet again.
Carpet cleaning Chiswick and the neighbouring areas:
- Bedford Park
- East Acton
- East Sheen
- North Sheen
- Ravenscourt Park
- Shepherds Bush
- Turnham Green
- West Acton
- White City
Did you know that in Chiswick W4 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Chiswick
- The name "Chiswick" is of Old English origin meaning "Cheese Farm" and originates from the riverside meadows and farms that are thought to have supported an annual cheese fair on Dukes Meadows up until the 18th century. Chiswick was first recorded c.1000 as Ceswican.
Why Not Treat Your Chiswick Home to Freshly Cleaned Carpets - Call us Now!
- The name “Chiswick” is of Old English origin, meaning “cheese farm”. The name comes from the riverside meadows and farms which are thought to have organised an annual cheese fair on the side of Dukes Meadows.
- Chiswick Town Hall is a listed building which has two halls, an Old Council Chamber a committee room and a meeting room, which are all available for hire. Chiswick Town Hall is the perfect venue for sophisticated wedding receptions, parties, dances, sales and fairs. There are also a number of community events and various activities organised in the Hall.
- Chiswick Business Park is a public garden within a major new development. Situated at 566 Chiswick High Road in West London W4, the park has two clearly defined spaces which are called inner garden, and outer landscape. The inner garden is an elevated space situated in the centre of the park, while the outer landscape is a simple and functional design which includes a car parking, the park boundaries, and the arterial passes between the buildings.
Chiswick is a great choice for schools. This large suburb of West London has a very high concentration of quality primary schools and independent junior schools, located in or around the area. These include:
- St Mary’s RC Junior and Infant School, located in Duke Road, Chiswick W4.
- Belmond Primary School, in Belmond Road.
- Southfield Primary School, located in Southfield Road, Bedford Park W4.
- Grove Park Primary School, in Nightingale Close, Chiswick.
- William Hogarth, a primary school situated in the centre of Chiswick, in Duke Rd.
- Cavendish Primary School, in Edensor Rd, Chiswick Rd.
- St. Peter’s Primary, in St Peter’s Road, Hammersmith.
- Strand-on-the-Green Junior School, a mixed sex junior school located in Thames Road, Chiswick.
- Chiswick & Bedford Park Preparatory School, a mixed sex school for children aged 4-8 for boys and 4-11 for girls. The school is located in Priory House, Chiswick W4.
- The Falcons Pre-Prep School, a school for boys aged 3-8, located at 2 Burnaby Gardens.
- The Falcon School For Girls aged 3-11, located at 5 Gunnersbury Avenue.
- Kew College, school for boys and girls aged 3-11, located in Cumberland Road.
- Ravenscourt Park Prep School, founded in 1991 it is a school for boys and girls aged 4-11, and located at Ravenscourt Avenue.
- Heathfield House School. It is an independent preparatory school for boys and girls aged 3-11. The school is situated in Turnham Green Church Hall, Chiswick W4.
- Orchard House School. Mixed sex school for children aged 3-11, located at 16 Newton Grove.
Notable people related with the area of Chiswick W4 include:
- Actress Kate Beckinsale was born in Chiswick, in 1973.
- Writer, humanitarian and global warming campaigner Louise Olivian Burfitt-Dons (born 1953), lives in Chiswick.
- Politician and former athlete Sebastian Newborn Coe, Baron Coe, was born in Chiswick in 1956.
- Film director and producer Simon Curtis (born 1960) lives in Chiswich W4.
- Painter Montague Dawson (1895-1973) was born in Chiswick.
- Musician, airline pilot and broadcaster Bruce Dickinson (born 1958), who is best known as the singer of the heavy metal band Iron Maiden lives in Chiswick.
- Actor and film producer Hugh Grant (1960) grew up in Chiswick.
- Television presenter Kate Humble (1968), who lived in Chiswick between 1997 and 2010.