Carpet Cleaning Dollis Hill NW2
Cleaning Carpets in Dollis Hill Since 1998
We at Anyclean know that a healthy home starts with clean carpets. Nothing works better than the well-know hot water extraction cleaning method when it comes to removing dirt, dust and bacteria from the carpet fibers. We have been servicing residential and commercial customers in Dollis Hill NW2 since 1998 and we have gained a good reputation in the area thanks to the great service of our technicians.
- Powerful cleaning system
- The right cleaning solutions
- Make carpets look as brand new
- Dry cleaning method
- Harmful bacteria removal
- Trained carpet cleaners
Now is your chance to get a prompt carpet cleaning at an affordable prices thanks to Anyclean. You will consider booking with us if you check the price list below because our service is honest, transparent and cost-efficient. Call us on 020 710 5498 to get a quote for carpet cleaning in Dollis Hill NW2.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
What we Do
As experts in cleaning carpets, we are a great resource when it comes to cleaning a single stain, a whole room carpet or a just installed carpet. We are passionate about clean and health premises which provide a better living and working environment and we are dedicated to providing service which exceeds your expectations. For more information about the carpet cleaning Dollis Hill NW2, please call 020 7099 6964.
Cleaning Method & Equipment
We choose only top quality equipment made by leading manufacturers in the cleaning business as Prochem, Rotovac and Host. We also use the finest cleaning detergents as we are certain they play a very important role in the cleaning process and contribute for the excellent results. The solutions we use are friendly to the environment and to our customers. When applied correctly by an experienced technician, they make your carpet look bright and clean.
Experienced Cleaning Operatives
We work only with insured, trustworthy and hard working carpet cleaners. Their professionalism has been recognised by the industry trade body - NCCA (National Carpet Cleaning Association). Their vast experience with flooring of all types have made them the preferred team of cleaners around Dollis Hill NW2 which has grown the number of our satisfied customers significantly.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
As a trusted carpet cleaning provider in Dollis Hill NW2 we guarantee that after our treatment your carpets will be fresh and perfectly clean. If our technician failed to meet your needs and you think your carpet requires a further treatment, we will come back free of charge and re-clean your carpet.
Carpet cleaning Dollis Hill and the neighbouring areas:
- Belsize Park
- Brent Cross
- Brent Park
- Chalk Farm
- Church End
- Golders Green
- Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Kensal Green
- Park Royal
- Primrose Hill
- Queens Park
- South Hampstead
- South Hampstead
- Swiss Cottage
- The Hyde
- West Hampstead
- West Hendon
Did you know that in Dollis Hill NW2 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Dollis Hill
Information About the Area...
- Dollis Hill is an area in North West London. The area is served by Jubilee Line on London Underground. and the station was opened in 1909. The area was often visited by the Prime Minister William Ewart Gladstone.
- Dollis Hill is a residential suburb located in the London Borough of Brent and bordered by Cricklewood and Neasden. Dollis Hill is an area with a lot of terraces, semi-detached houses and some more recent purpose-built flats.
- The name Dollis Hill is perhaps of a 16th century origin and connected with a family called Dalley.
- In the heart of the area, there is the Gladstone Park, an attractive small park that makes Dollis Hill desirable among those who wish to live near green space.
- Dollis Hill House, which is a regency villa situated in Gladstone Park was established in 1825. It is a Grade A listed building that was used as a hospital in the World War I and as a venue for Prime Minister Winston Churchill’s 1941 war cabinet.
- In 1933 the GPO Research Station was established in Dollis Hill. During the late 1930s the Government, awared that Central London would be seriously devastated by air bombings, constructed an underground citadel for the War Cabinet in the Station’s Ground.
- The Colossus Computer, which is world’s first electronic, digital, fixed-program computer was first built in the AC Bridge Laboratories on the ground floor at Dollis Hill. The Colossus computers were used to help in the cryptanalysis of the Lorenz cipher, during the World War II.
Famous residents of Dollis Hill NW2 include:
- Liberal statesman William Ewart Gladstone (1809-1898), who Prime Minister four separate times: 1868-1874; 1880-1885; February to July 1886; and 1892-1894. He was frequent visitor to Dollis Hill House during the late 19th century.
- Ornithologist, naturalist and writer Eric Arthur Simms (1921-2009). He lived in Brook Road, Dollis Hill NW2, and his Book Birds of Town and Suburb was based on his studies of the birds in Dollis Hill.
- American author and humorist Samuel Langhorne Clemens, better known by his pen name, Mark Twain (1835-1910). He spent some time in Dollis Hill House during the summer of 1900. For Dollis Hill he wrote: “Dollis Hill comes nearer to being a paradise than any other home I ever occupied”.