Carpet Cleaning Finsbury Park N4
Long Experience in Cleaning Carpets in Finsbury Park
The carpet cleaning service we provide will be carried out at a professional level, using the latest and the most efficient cleaning equipment. Anyclean is a recognised name in Finsbury Park N4 because of the high quality service we deliver to every customer we service. Carpet cleaning significantly reduces the amount of dust and bacteria and it is recommended by most major carpet manufacturers.
Carpet Cleaning Features
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We can provide carpet cleaning Southwark service at a short notice as we know accidents happen. The most efficient method of cleaning we use - hot water extraction - is able to lift dirt, stains from spillages or general wear and tear with no efforts.
We always try to keep our prices down, making the service affordable for everyone. We don't charge extra for weekend appointments and we are happy to work late hours.
Please check our carpet cleaning prices in Finsbury Park N4 below or call 020 7099 6964 for more details.
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
We can offer you extremely affordable prices for our carpet, upholstery and rug cleaning services. Here are a few guideline prices:
- Single bedroom.....................£20.00
- Double bedroom...................£25.00
- Staircase (up to 12 steps).....£18.00
- Landing ...................................£6.00
- Bathroom ................................£5.00
- Rug (small) ............................£15.00
- Rug (large) .............................£25.00
Personal Carpet Cleaning Approach
Before we commence each carpet cleaning service in Finsbury Park N4, we move the light furniture to make more room to clean. The whole carpeted area is thoroughly vacuumed by a powerful industrial vacuum cleaner which removes a large amount of the dried dirt. Then with the use of our professional machines, we pre spray the carpet, to make it ready of the spot treatment. After all visible marks have been removed, we clean every square inch of your carpet to make it clean and fresh.
Efficient Cleaning Equipment
The equipment we use has been carefully selected to provide ultimate results for your carpet. There are various carpet cleaning machines available on the market, but making the best choice guarantees not only exceptional quality, but also the customer satisfaction and the good reputation for our company in Finsbury Park N4.
You Will Love Our Cleaners' Attention to Details
We use the top carpet cleaners in Finsbury Park N4 who are fully insured and qualified. The certificated they hold for a provision of carpet cleaning services combined with their long cleaning experience demonstrate their dedication to the carpet cleaning industry and their willingness to please our customers.
We Clean It Right the First Time
We guarantee a prompt, reliable and immaculate carpet cleaning Finsbury Park N4 service by attemping each stain on your carpet and going over every part of the garpet no matter whether the dirt is visible or not. With our specialised equipment and efficient cleaning products, we provide excellent service, but if you are still not satisfied, we will come back free of charge.
Carpet cleaning Finsbury Park and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet cleaning Archway
- Carpet cleaning Barnsbury
- Carpet cleaning Crouch End
- Carpet cleaning Harringay
- Carpet cleaning Highbury
- Carpet cleaning Highbury Fields
- Carpet cleaning Holloway
- Carpet cleaning Hornsey
- Manor House
- Newington Green
- Carpet cleaning Seven Sisters
- Carpet cleaning South Tottenham
- Stamford Hill
- Stamford Hill
- Carpet cleaning Stoke Newington
- Carpet cleaning Stroud Green
- Tufnell Park
- Tufnell Park N19
- Carpet cleaning Upper Holloway
- Carpet cleaning West Green
Did you know that in Finsbury Park N4 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Finsbury Park
- Finsbury Park. Located in Endymion Road N4, it is a grade II Listed Park that was officially opened to the public in 1869. Today the park still continues to evoke its undoubted value as a “People’s Park’, with many of its original features having been perfectly restored to their former glory. This includes the re-landscaping of the American Gardens and Alexander McKenzie’s fascinating flower gardens, which are now reflecting the magnificence original design that was lost for a big period of time. In more recent times a new outdoor Gym has been set opposite the American Gardens, which is in the north east part of the park. The gym has 14 state-of-the-art pieces of equipment that provide about 20 exercise stations. Other new facilities on the site of the park include an enclosed dog-free play area, new modern café building with public toilets, as well as two Victorian-styled seating shelters, which are the ideal place for rest and relaxation, or protecting from the weather. These days Finsbury Park is looked after better than ever and in 2007 was awarded the prestigious Green Flag Award, retaining it every year since. As well as for young families, cyclists, joggers and dog walkers, the park is also a very popular place for sport lovers. In addition to the Track and Gym, other sporting facilities within the Finsbury Park include a newly-built skate park and recently improved tennis courts which are suited for both children and adults.
- Park Theatre. It is a £2.2 million theatre situated in Clifton Terrace and just within a two minutes walk from Finsbury Par tube station. The venue consists of a two-tier 200 seat and a 90 seat theatre, as well as an education floor and a café/bar area with a late license. The Park Theatre was set by dedicated art lovers, husband and wife Jez and Meli Bond, with the support from well-known actors including Ian McKellen and Benedict Cumberbath, who is best known for his role playing the eccentric but brilliant Sherlock Holmes. Focused on supporting and encouraging local arts talents as well as staging theatrical productions to rival the West End, this venue is one of the brightest stars in the North London theatre scene.