Carpet Cleaning Fulham Parsons Green London SW6
Licensed Carpet Cleaning Company in Fulham
Anyclean has been providing professional carpet and upholstery cleaning to residents and local businesses since 1998. Using superior equipment and highly trained technicians deliver superior results that have helped us gain the trust of our customers in Fulham SW6 area. Our philosophy is to approach each customer individually with the utmost care and respect and charge fair price for the excellent service we provide.
Features of The Service We Offer
- Well trained carpet cleaners
- Fast drying after cleaning
- Germs and dust mites removal
- Perfect results
- Scotchguard protection
- No hidden fees
Anyclean charges the most reasonable prices for carpet cleaning Fulham SW6 which are published below:
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
To get a quote or if you have any specific requirements, please call us on 020 7099 6964 and we will answer all your questions.
Superb Cleaning Service
Our committment to perfection allows our customers to be confident that we will not use any toxic cleaning products and will do the job the way they want. All the visible dirt will be removed and the invisible bacteria will be killed with our specialised treatment. Thus you carpet will stay healthy and fresh for longer.
We are available to provide a high quality service in Fulham SW6 seven days a week. Call 020 7099 6964 to reserve your slot.
Specialised Treatment & Equipment
Using ultramodern cleaning equipment and safe cleaning products, we don't leave any soapy residue that attracts dirt. To achieve the desired results, we rely on the power of our equipment rather than on toxic and harmful cleaning products as many of our competitors do. Your carpet will be cleaned in depth and all harmful bacteria will be killed and extracted. Carpets treated with our equipment will look great and will last for longer.
Uniformed and Vetted Technicians
Our Fulham SW6 technicians are efficiently trained, NCCA certified and fully insured to provide the best ever service our customers deserve. They are uniformed, wear protective foot covers and are courteous with our customers. You will like their attitude and respect to you as a customer and they always aim to do the job right.
As a trusted carpet cleaning provider in Fulham SW6, our goal is to continue making our customers satisfied with our service. Whenever you hire one of our technicians to come to your property and provide a professional carpet cleaning, you are covered by our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you are not entirely satisfied with the cleaning, the technician will be right back with you to repeat the carpet cleaning until your complete satisfaction.
Carpet cleaning Fulham and the neighbouring areas:
- Barnes Carpet Cleaning
- Battersea Carpet Cleaning
- Castelnau Carpet Cleaning
- Clapham Junction Carpet Cleaning
- Earls Court Carpet Cleaning
- Earlsfield Carpet Cleaning
- Fulham Carpet Cleaning
- Hammersmith Carpet Cleaning
- Holland Park Carpet Cleaning
- Kensington Olympia Carpet Cleaning
- Kingston Vale Carpet Cleaning
- Putney Carpet Cleaning
- Ravenscourt Park Carpet Cleaning
- Roehampton Carpet Cleaning
- Southfields Carpet Cleaning
- Wandsworth Carpet Cleaning
- West Brompton Carpet Cleaning
- West Kensington Carpet Cleaning
- Worlds End Carpet Cleaning
Did you know that in Fulham SW6 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Fulham
- Fulham is an area in South West London between Putney and Chelsea. Fulham Palace situated nearby is the former official home of the Bishop of London. It is also a home to two football clubs Chelsea and Fulham. The area has many green spaces and is a desirable place to live. It is served by District Line on the London Underground and the nearest areas are Chelsea, Hammersmith, Kensington and Putney.
- Fulham Palace was one of several bishop’s palaces within easy reach of London. During the 16th century there were 177 homes for 21 bishops on the site, while now are 43 homes for 42 bishops. Today this truly beautiful, 15th century building has a small museum, a Tudor courtyard, a well run restaurant and a busy art gallery. Fulham Palace is also suited for weddings, parties and corporate events.
- Close to the area of Fulham W6 is the Ravenscourt Park. It is a beautiful green space with a nice selection of tennis courts, basketball court, bowling green area, lake and a welcoming and kid-friendly cafй. Beyond the cafй there is an amasing walled rose garden that used to be the kitchen garden of Ravenscourt House. There has been a park on the site since medieval times, but it was in 1888 when the 32 acre Ravenscourt Park was opened to the public.
- Fulham gives home to three football clubs: Fulham FC, Queen’s Park Rangers FC, and Chelsea FC.
- Fulham FC was formed in 1879 when a school teacher and churchwarden formed a team for local boys at Fulham St Andrew’s Church. Although at first cricket was the priority sport at the team, seven years after its foundation the team won their first silverware, the West London Amateur Cup. It was in 1896 when the club finally took residence in their current home – Craven Cottage, located in Stevenage Rd, Fulham SW6. Fulham FC plays in England’s Premier League.
- Queens Park FC was originally formed in 1882 by the old boys of Droop Street Board School. As the boys were members of the St. Jude’s Institute, the club was named St Jude’s and they used the site as the club’s first headquarters. The club’s present name, Queen’s Park Rangers was obtained in 1886 when the club merged with another team, called Christ Church Rangers. Thee club currently play in premiership and are based in Loftus Rd Stadium, South Africa Road.
- Despite the name, Chelsea FC are located in Fulham too. Formed in 1905, it is one of UK’s best supported teams. Chelsea FC are based in Stamford Bridge, Fulham, and the play in Premier League.