Carpet Cleaning Golders Green Hampstead Garden Suburb NW11 London
Carpet Cleaning Company in Golders Green
Anyclean has been in the business since 1998, providing a high quality carpet cleaning service for homes or businesses in Golders Green NW11. We truly believe that carpet cleaning does not only improve the appearance, but also improves the health. When you use our services, we ensure you your carpets will be cleaned the best possible way and will be healthy for your family to enjoy.
- Trained carpet cleaners
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Germs and dust mites neutralisation
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Carpet fibre protection
- Excellent resutls
We are glad to give you our charges for carpet cleaning in Golders Green NW11 upfront to avoid surprises at the end. You will find our charges reasonable and what you see below is exactly what you pay.
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
For more information on booking your carpet cleaning please call 020 7099 6964.
The Service We Offer
No matter if you have pets, children or your carpets require general cleaning, we are able to help with stains, smells and bacteria. Our service is designed to extract every imperfection from the carpet fibers, leaving a fresh and beautiful look to your carpet.
If you are in need of a carpet cleaning service in Goders Green NW11, please call 020 7099 6964.
Equipment & Chemicals
At Anyclean we give you the latest technology in hot water extraction as well as dry carpet cleaning. We are proud to provide efficient carpet cleaning Golders Green NW11 service using eco-friendly cleaning products which are safe for pets and kids. Our products are not based on hazardous substances and don't leave any soapy residue which attracts more dirt. We have carefully selected the equipment produced by Prochem, Alltec and Rotovac as the results with them are exceptional.
Skillfull Carpet Cleaners
Our expert carpet cleaners in Golders Green NW11 are highly motivated, trained, vetted and hardworking. Their skills are recognised by the NCCA which guarantees their professionalism and dedication to perfection. They are available for a service 7 days a week which gives you the option to choose the time of cleaning, depending on your oun schedule and needs.
We strive to be the best in our field and continue to provide excellent customer service and satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with the service we provided for you, we will come back free of charge to clean your carpet again and earn your trust in our company.
Carpet cleaning Golders Green and the neighbouring areas:
- Belsize Park
- Brent Cross
- Chalk Farm
- Church End
- Dollis Hill
- East Finchley
- Finchley Central
- Fortis Green
- Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Primrose Hill
- South Hampstead
- Swiss Cottage
- Willesden NW2
Did you know that in Golders Green NW11 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Golders Green
Interesting Information About Golders Green...
- Golders Green is an area in Barnet which developed after the opening of the tube station of the London Underground. The area has expensive properties with mostly Jewish population. There is a variety of international restaurants from all over the world, bars and pubs.
- Renowned for its large Jewish community, Golders Green NW11 boosts also a cosmopolitan mix of Italians, Koreans and Turks.
- King Solomon, at 155/159 Golders Green Road, is a two star hotel, offering comfortable and budget accommodation in Golders Green and the surrounding areas. It has 80 basic, but comfortable rooms featured with a colour TV, en-suite bathroom, a safe and a hairdryer. King Solomon Hotel in Golders Green has an Italian restaurant on site, offering traditional Italian cuisine at tasty prices.
- Golders Hill Park, situated at c/o Golders Park Office in West heath Avenue, contains beautiful plant displays. This includes the peaceful Mediterranean and water gardens which is a popular cafe and bandstand. Opened to the public from 7.30 am to dusk, Golders Hill Park has also a variety of leisure and sports facilities. There are tennis courts, golf practice nets, croquet lawn, a children’s playing area and a zoo. It is one of only two free zoos in London.
- Golders Green College, located at 11 Golders Green Road, London NW11, is a reputable, professional and safe place to study English Language, English teacher Training for TEFL/TESOL and to prepare for entry to British University education. Established in 1941, and accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English Language, Golders Green College offers English Language classes at all levels every morning and afternoon. The College provides a truly international environment, having students from all corners of the world. Currently, there are about 40 different nationalities in the school.
Notable people associated with Golders Green include:
- Michael Allmand (1923-1944) – Born in Golders Green, he was English World War II recipient of the Victorian Cross.
- Actress Helena Carter was born in Golders Green, in 1966.
- Actress Jemma McKenzie-Brown (born 1994) lives in Golders Green.
- Singer-songwriter Alexander George “Alex” Clare (born 1985) was born and lives in Golders Green.
- Boxer Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua (born 1989) lives in Golders Green.
- Slavery abolitionist Kathleen Rochard Simon, Viscountess Simon (1863-1955) lived and died in Golders Green.
- British-born American footballer, Ositadimma “Osi” Umenyiora was born in Golders Green, in 1981.
- Stand-up comedian Michael Hazen James Mclntyre (born 1976) grew up in Golders Green.