Top-level Carpet Cleaning Gunnersbury W4
Reliable Carpet Shampoo For Your W4 Home And Office
Our NCCA-certified hot water extraction specialists are the best you can book in Gunnersbury
What Can We Do For You?
How Much Does Our Carpet Cleaning Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
The Benefits Of Booking Anyclean
- Money-back Guarantee
- A comprehensive service portfolio
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
- You can book us seven days per week, all holidays included
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Cleaning on the spot with no transportation costs
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Post-tenancy, one-off and regular carpet treatment for Gunnersbury homeowners - you can hardly find a more reliable and effective partner for the job than Anyclean!
Commercial Carpet Washing
We have served the local business community for over two decades, cleaning the carpeted floors of restaurants, cafes, and stores at the best price rates in W4!
Office Carpet Maintenance
Anyclean's specialised service counters the negative effect of heavy foot traffic and constant wear and tear, and keeps your office carpets in pristine condition!
Area Rug Cleaning
Whatever the type of rug you possess, Anyclean can wash it on the spot and restore its beauty and colours! Trust our highly skilled experts for the ultimate results!
Take advantage of Anyclean's excellent steam washing for upholstered furniture and curtains - we can restore them to their out-of-the-box condition in minutes!
If you are worried that your mattress might be infested with dust mites, book Anyclean's powerful steam washing, and we will remove the problem in minutes!
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Gunnersbury
- Regular hot water extraction for office carpets at Chiswick Business Park, London W4 5XU.
- End of tenancy carpet washing at Silver Crescent, W4 5SE.
- Upholstered furniture and curtain cleaning at Antrobus Rd, W4 5NQ.
- One-off home carpets deep-clean at Arlington Gardens, W4 4EZ.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Use?
Hot Water Extraction
Also known as steam cleaning or carpet shampoo, this method remains the most powerful and effective way to remove dirt, grime, and bacteria down to the carpet pad!
Spot And Stain Removal
Your carpets are in good condition, except for the irritating persistent stains you cannot remove. Do not worry, Anyclean has the perfect instant solution to the problem!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean offers you the exclusive chance to get first-class carpet cleaning results and use your premises in 3-4 hours! Our VLM method redefines fast carpet treatment!
Pet Odour Removal
Do not throw out the dog or the carpet - just pick a more effective and skilled carpet cleaner! Anyclean's pet odour removal will remove the stains and bad smell in minutes!
How do you make sure your carpet is protected against mould, humidity, and dust smothering? Our advanced Scotchgard Protection screen is the perfect choice!
Anti-stastic Carpet Treatment
The invisible static electricity, accumulated in your carpets, often becomes a tiresome nuisance - we can remove it in miutes with our specialised innovative equipment.
The Local Carpet Washing Experts
You can book our top-tier West London carpet cleaning help in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Acton
- Carpet Cleaning Barnes
- Carpet Cleaning Bedford Park
- Carpet Cleaning Brentford
- Carpet Cleaning Chiswick
- Carpet Cleaning East Sheen
- Carpet Cleaning Hammersmith
- Carpet Cleaning Kew
- Carpet Cleaning Mortlake
- Carpet Cleaning North Sheen
- Carpet Cleaning Richmond
- Carpet Cleaning Shepherds Bush
- Carpet Cleaning Turnham Green
- Carpet Cleaning West Acton
- Carpet Cleaning White City
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Clean My Carpets While I Am At Work?
Yes, of course. You can leave a set of keys to your neighbour, porter or letting/estate agent. Please provide the contact details where we have to pick up the keys from including a name and a telephone number. We will collect the keys, do the job and then return the keys to the initial collection address or post them back through the letterbox.
Please note that we may charge you £20.00+VAT if keys have to be picked up from a different postcode.
We insist that you are present at the time of completion so you can inspect the results and pay any outstanding balances to the carpet cleaner.
What methods of carpet cleaning do you use?
We use the hot water extraction method also known as steam cleaning. This is the best and the most efficient carpet cleaning method. We also use bonnet buffing, shampoo brushing, dry compound cleaning(HOST®) systems.
Is it worth getting your carpets professionally cleaned?
Given that Anyclean's prices are more than reasonable, let's concentrate on the results - you get a thoroughly refreshed and sanitised carpet, free of dust and allergens; if we apply Scotchgard protection, the carpet will be less susceptible to dirt smothering and humidity; the treatment prolongs the overall lifespan of your floor coverings. You make your own conclusions.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
"Anyclean's spot and stain removal service is the real deal! It completely eliminated some ancient wine stains and restored the colours of my kitchen carpet!"
A. Barnes, Constable Court, Chaseley Dr, W4 4BD
Did You Know That...?
- The name of the area means “Manor house of woman called Gunnhildr”, deriving from an old Scandinavian personal name, plus the Middle English word ‘bury’, which means manor or manor house. In the beginning of the new millennium, a former bus garage situated in Gunnersbury W4, north of the BSI building, was transformed into Chiswick Park business par. The park gives home to a number of businesses and companies. This includes agents, CBS News, Discovery Chanel Europe, SBS Broadcasting Network, and Virgin Active health club.
- Chiswick House. Though considered one of the finest examples of the 18th century British architecture style, this estate was designed by Lord Burlington to bear a resemblance to the style and elegance of ancient Rome. Set in 65 acres, the Cheswick House was completed in 1729, with spectacular Italianate gardens, which are stylishly filled with classical temples, statues and obelisks. The site is also home to the sumptuous interiors of William Kent, who was architect and landscape architect. This includes the Blue Velvet Room, with its beautiful décor and complicated ceiling paintings. On the site of the House you will also find an amasing collection of paintings and furniture.
- Gunnersbury Triangle Nature Reserve. Situated in Gunnersbury, just a few yards from Chiswick Park tube station, it is a locality of woodland that gives home to a population of thousands of different species of plants, birds, amphibians, insects, and other forms of wildlife. In the 19th century maps, the area was shown as orchards and gravel quarries, and was delineated by three railway lines, to form the triangular shape of the park we see today. In more recent times, in 1981, the land was proposed for commercial development, which provoked a vast campaign by the Chiswick Wildlife Group. The group was formed in 1982, becoming the local branch of the London Wildlife Trust. After a Public Inquiry was held in 1983, a decision was taken determining that the land should be left to nature conservation. This was actually the first time in the UK’s history when a Public Inquiry had ruled in favour of nature.