Carpet Cleaning Hampton Wick KT1
Cleaning Carpets in Hampton Wick Since 1998
The reputation of our company is based on the way we treat our customers. For us their needs are our priority and we always strive to give them the best carpet cleaning service they deserve. We have been servicing Hampton Wick KT1 since 1998 when our business was established. For over a deade now we have been cleaning carpets for residential and commercial customers and we welcome new customers to try our exceptionas carpet cleaning service.
Affordable Carpet Cleaning
- Well equipped carpet cleaners
- Steam carpet cleaning method
- Bacteria neutralisation
- Fast drying
- Scotchguard protection
- No hidden charges and additional fees
Call Anyclean on 020 7099 6964 for a free no obligation quote - our prices are fair and you get a high quality service in Hampton Wick KT1.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Improved Home Hygiene
Our comprehensive carpet cleaning service will enable you to protect your family from health related issues caused by the accumulated bacteria in your carpet. Your home will always be welcoming and fresh if you maintain the carpet by hiring Anyclean to take care of your carpet cleaning Hampton Wick KT1 needs.
Family Safe Cleaning Products
You can stay rest assured our products are the most efficient ones and the equipment we use is highly powerful that it cleans in depth the fibers of your carpet. We have made our choice to use the carpet cleaning machines manufactured by leaders in the industry to protect your investment and to give you the most of our cleaning in Hampton Wick KT1.
Fully Trained Cleaning Technicians
Our cleaning technicians are experts in cleaning carpets and they will provide you with the best carpet cleaning service in Hampton Wick KT1 currently available on the market. They have attended training courses and have satisfied the criteria of NCCA before we employed them to clean carpets for our customers.
We understand that you expect amazing results when you have hired the best carpet cleaning company and we guarantee we will do all we can to meet your expectations. If it turns that you are not delighted fom our service, we will send the carpet technician back free of charge to correct the fault.
Call 020 7099 6964 to book a carpet cleaning service in Hampton Wick KT1.
Carpet cleaning Hampton Wick and the neighbouring areas:
- Bushy Park
- East Molesey
- Hampton Court Palace
- Kingston upon Thames
- Long Ditton
- Motspur Park
- New Malden
- West Molesey
Did you know that in Hampton Wick KT1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Hampton Wick
- Hampton Wick Library. Situated in Bennet Close, Hampton Wick KT1, the library is open throughout the week, offering a nice place for cultural exchange to residents of the suburb and neighbouring areas. It keeps a large collection of books and audio resources that tracks a wide range of genres, as well as a small but very valuable local history collection. Hampton Wick Library is also used as a host for art and crafts exhibitions, which are held in the library’s main foyer.
- Rose Theatre Kingston. It is a 850 seat theatre, situated just 9 minutes from Hampton Wick railway Station, and perfectly suited to Shakespeare which opened in 2008. The design of the auditorium took inspiration from the Rose Theatre in Bankside. The Kingston copy was built with the same lozenge stage and semi-circular seating plan, offering a great combination of intimacy and epic scale. It also has a pit area where visitors can sit on cushions to watch performances. Located at the heart of South West London, the Rose Theatre Kensington was founded in 2008 and since then it offers a unique theatrical venue in this part of London. Although it is based in Kingston, it serves over a million people who live or work in the region. Managed under the leadership of Artistic Director Stephen Unwin, the Rose boasts a rich and varied programme of artistic activities and events, suited for people from all backgrounds and tastes.
- Hampton Wick Royal Cricket Club. Established in 1863, the club is located at the Royal Cricket Grand Pavilion, at the Kingston end of Bushy Park. The team currently play in the Fullers Brewery League, and members of the club benefit from playing in such beautiful surrounding. There is also a modern cricket pavilion of the site, making this club the envy of many others. The new pavilion was set in 1989 after the original one was destroyed by fire. The new facility is equipped with two changing rooms, a kitchen and eating area situated on the first floor. Upstairs you will find a large bar and two balconies. The balconies are placed on each side of the scoreboard, offering superb views over the cricket ground and leafy Bushy Park. Hampton Wick Royal CC is a friendly cricket club that always welcomes new players, as well as non-playing members.