Carpet Cleaning Haringey N2
Affordable Carpet Cleaning Service in Haringey
Anyclean has been providing a thorough residential and commercial carpet cleaning service in Haringey N2 since 1998. Our professional approach, attention to details and quality products we use have earned us a good reputation across the whole London area. We offer a flexible, transparent and fully insured service at a very reasonable cost and the results we achieve are guaranteed.
Thorough Carpet Cleaning
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We offer to our customers in Haringey N2 the best carpet cleaning experience they could have with our dedication to provide an excellent carpet cleaning at a reasonable price. Your carpets were not cheap to buy, so don't compromise with their cleaning and care - hire our specialised cleaning company to clean them professionally.
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
We can offer you extremely affordable prices for our carpet, upholstery and rug cleaning services. Here are a few guideline prices:
- Single bedroom.....................£20.00
- Double bedroom...................£25.00
- Staircase (up to 12 steps).....£18.00
- Landing ...................................£6.00
- Bathroom ................................£5.00
- Rug (small) ............................£15.00
- Rug (large) .............................£25.00
To get a quote and check our current special offers please call 020 7099 6964.
Preserve The Beauty of Your Carpet
Regular maintenance of your carpets will protect them and keep them beautifu for the years to come. We know that the comfort at your own home is very important and with our service we manage to achieve the results you expect in order for your carpets to feel and look incredibly clean. We successfully cover Haringey N2 and the neighbouring areas.
Advanced Cleaning Equipment
Carpets cleaned by our specialised equipment remain clean for longer. We don't use any outdated machines and cheap detergents. Instead we have invested in a modern equipment which achieves excellent results without leaving any residue behind.
Devoted Cleaning Technicians
To clean your carpets, we will send you one of our dedicated, fully trained, mobile and insured carpet cleaning technician Haringey with over ten years experience in cleaning carpets. We are sure that the quality of the work and the professionalism they they have will be second to none.
We guarantee a hassle free carpet cleaning, carried out by professionally trained cleaners who do their best to achieve excellent results. You will also be covered by our 100% customers satisfaction guarantee which allows you to request our technciain to come back free of charge if he fails to meet your requirements.
To get more information or find out how much it will cost to have a carpet cleaning Haringey N2 done, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Haringey and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet cleaning Belsize Park
- Carpet cleaning Chalk Farm
- Carpet cleaning Church End
- Carpet cleaning East Finchley
- Carpet cleaning Finchley
- Carpet cleaning Finchley Central
- Carpet cleaning Fortis Green
- Carpet cleaning Frognal
- Carpet cleaning Golders Green
- Carpet cleaning Hampstead
- Carpet cleaning Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Carpet cleaning Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Carpet cleaning Hampstead Heath
- Carpet cleaning Harringay
- Carpet cleaning Highgate
- Carpet cleaning Muswell Hill
- Carpet cleaning North Finchley
- Carpet cleaning Primrose Hill
- Carpet cleaning South Hampstead
- Carpet cleaning Swiss Cottage
- Woodside Park
Did you know that in Haringey N2 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Haringey
- Haringey is an extremely ethnically diverse area with an estimated 193 languages spoken here, as well as more than 35% of its residents coming from ethnic minority backgrounds. It is one of the most contrast among the London Boroughs, with some of its western suburbs, such as Crouch End and Muswell Hill, being some of the wealthiest in the Capital, while on the eastern side there are localities which are among the most impoverish in the country.
- The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London. It is a further and higher education college, which is based over two centres: Enfield Centre, at 73 Hertford Road in Enfield EN3; and Tottenham Centre, on High Road in Tottenham N15. The college was found in August 2009, following the merger of Enfield College and The College of North East London. Since then, it is a vocational further education college that is committed in providing the best possible education and training to all students, no matter their social background or what they have achieved before. After the merger, the College became one of the largest for further education in the UK, offering a huge range of courses and qualifications, that you might find it hard to choose the right one for you. The courses offered at the College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London, range from Entry Level to Level 3. They also offer a range of Higher Education courses, which includes Higher National Certificates. Whether you are just starting out, looking for career advancement, of you wish to upskill your workforce, this college is the right venue for you.
Some of the most notable former and current residents of Haringey N2 include:
- Football player, manager, coach and scout Bill Nicholson (1919-2004), who had a 36 year association with Tottenham Hotspur.
- Ho Chi Minh (1890-1969), who was a Vietnamese communism revolutionary leader, Prime Minister from 1945 to 1955 and President from 1945 to 1969 of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- Singer- songwriter David Gray (born 1968).
- Writer and director of film and theatre productions, Mike Leigh (born 1943).
- South African anti-apartheid politician Oliver Reginald Tambo (1917-1993), who was also noted as a central figure in the African National Congress.
- Jahmaal Noel Fyffe (born 1990), a rapper who is known by his stage name Chip, formerly Chipmunk.
- Scottish actor and voice actor David Tennant (born 1971).
- The rock band The Kinks was formed in Muswell Hill, Haringey. The band was formed by brothers Ray and Dave Davies in 1964 and was categorised in the United States as a British Invasion band.