Reliable Carpet Cleaning Haringey N2
Affordable Carpet Care In N2 - Welcome To Anyclean
Our carpet washing deals are among the most competitive you can find in Haringey
What Cleaning Options Do We Provide?
- Domestic carpet care - regular, one-off, and end of tenancy
- Commercial carpet washing for local business premises
- Office carpet maintenance
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress washing and anti-dust mite treatment
- Curtain steam washing
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
How Much Does Our Carpet Cleaning Service Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Is Anyclean The Most Reliable Carpet Shampoo Choice In Haringey?
- We can deliver the best results for the money you pay
- A team of hardworking, NCCA-certified technicians
- Fully transparent pricing policy
- Instant free quotes via email and phone
- Available seven days per week, all holidays included
- Money-back Guarantee
- An extensive service portfolio for domestic and commercial customers
- Rigorous quality control for evere procedure we perform
- We work with specialised equipment only - Karcher, Host, RotoVac, Prochem
Home Carpet Washing
Anyclean provides both one-off and regular carpet treatment for homeowners in Haringey, which includes carpet shampoo, spot and stain removal, and more!
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
If your restaurant, bookstore or any other local business have carpeted floors, Anyclean is the perfect partner to make sure they always stay in pristine condition!
Office Carpet Upkeep
If the carpets in your office look worn-out and discoloured from the heavy foot traffic, trust Anyclean and we will revive them with a 100% quality satisfaction guarantee!
Take advantage of Anyclean's excellent steam washing for upholstered furniture and curtains - we can restore them to their out-of-the-box condition in minutes!
Area Rug Cleaning
0% risk of damage and 100% cleaning efficiency - the perfect combination for your rug washing! Anyclean offers you the best prices for the service in N2 - guaranteed!
We will steam-wash your mattress, removing any trace of dust mites or other nasty allergens - within fifteen minutes, your bedroom will be as health-safe as ever!
What Have We Cleaned Lately Around The Borough Of Haringey?
- High-end commercial carpet washing at Green Lanes, Harringay, London N8 0RP.
- One-off home carpet treatment at Allison Rd, Harringay, London N8 0AN.
- Furniture rejuvenation and stain removal at Weston Park, Crouch End, London N8 9TD.
- Dust mites removal for mattresses at Church Vale, London N2 9PB.
What Carpet Treatment Methods Do We Apply?
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Do you need a quick fibre treatment of the carpet surface? Our VLM method employs a biodegradable compound that requires much less steam, providing excellent results.
Hot Water Extraction
If your carpet is heavily soiled and smothered under layers of dust and grime, the deep-clean steam washing is the only effective way to restore it to a health-safe condition.
Spot And Stain Removal
If you have given up on your struggle with the persistent stains, Anyclean's highly efficient removal method will turn the tables in your favour - also advisable in case of mould!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Do not let static electricity cause havoc among the home appliances - we have the tools and the skills to remove it for good in minutes! 100% efficiency guaranteed!
Pet Odour Removal
Refreshing the air at home and removing the pet urine stains at the same time is not an impossible task - the Anyclean technicians have been doing it for years in Haringey!
The first-class moisture and stain repellent we employ protects your carpet longer and more effectively than almost any other product available on the market in N2!
Trust The Local Steam Washing Experts
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet cleaning Belsize Park
- Carpet cleaning Chalk Farm
- Carpet cleaning Church End
- Carpet cleaning East Finchley
- Carpet cleaning Finchley
- Carpet cleaning Finchley Central
- Carpet cleaning Frognal
- Carpet cleaning Golders Green
- Carpet cleaning Hampstead
- Carpet cleaning Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Carpet cleaning Harringay
- Carpet cleaning Highgate
- Carpet cleaning Muswell Hill
- Carpet cleaning North Finchley
- Carpet cleaning Primrose Hill
- Carpet cleaning Swiss Cottage
Frequently Asked Questions
Is professional carpet cleaning better than doing it yourself?
Many people do not believe it or do not want to admit it, but you can never achieve the efficiency of a professional carpet cleaner. First of all, you do not have access to the specialised equipment and materials that are at our disposal. Second, we have spent years in acquiring our level of knowledge in the best techniques for carpet treatment. Third - you may try to deep-clean your carpet once a year, we do it every day.
Can wet carpets make you ill?
Unfortunately - yes. Wet and soiled carpets are the perfect environment for the formation of mould, bacteria, and germs that can cause asthma and other respiratory problems as well as dangerous bacterial infections.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
How long will it take my carpets to dry out after the service?
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
"My GP advised me to check my mattress for dust mites after I developed symptoms of respiratory allergy. Anyclean has helped me keep my bedroom health-safe and free of the nasty bugs!"
R. L. Stevenson, St Albans Cres, Wood Green, London N22 5PT
Did You Know That...?
- Haringey is an extremely ethnically diverse area with an estimated 193 languages spoken here, as well as more than 35% of its residents coming from ethnic minority backgrounds. It is one of the most contrast among the London Boroughs, with some of its western suburbs, such as Crouch End and Muswell Hill, being some of the wealthiest in the Capital, while on the eastern side there are localities which are among the most impoverish in the country.
- The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London. It is a further and higher education college, which is based over two centres: Enfield Centre, at 73 Hertford Road in Enfield EN3; and Tottenham Centre, on High Road in Tottenham N15. The college was found in August 2009, following the merger of Enfield College and The College of North East London. Since then, it is a vocational further education college that is committed in providing the best possible education and training to all students, no matter their social background or what they have achieved before. After the merger, the College became one of the largest for further education in the UK, offering a huge range of courses and qualifications, that you might find it hard to choose the right one for you. The courses offered at the College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London, range from Entry Level to Level 3. They also offer a range of Higher Education courses, which includes Higher National Certificates. Whether you are just starting out, looking for career advancement, of you wish to upskill your workforce, this college is the right venue for you.
Some of the most notable former and current residents of Haringey N2 include:
- Football player, manager, coach and scout Bill Nicholson (1919-2004), who had a 36 year association with Tottenham Hotspur.
- Ho Chi Minh (1890-1969), who was a Vietnamese communism revolutionary leader, Prime Minister from 1945 to 1955 and President from 1945 to 1969 of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
- Singer- songwriter David Gray (born 1968).
- Writer and director of film and theatre productions, Mike Leigh (born 1943).
- South African anti-apartheid politician Oliver Reginald Tambo (1917-1993), who was also noted as a central figure in the African National Congress.
- Jahmaal Noel Fyffe (born 1990), a rapper who is known by his stage name Chip, formerly Chipmunk.
- Scottish actor and voice actor David Tennant (born 1971).
- The rock band The Kinks was formed in Muswell Hill, Haringey. The band was formed by brothers Ray and Dave Davies in 1964 and was categorised in the United States as a British Invasion band.