Carpet Cleaning Hayes UB3
The Best Carpet Cleaning Company in Hayes UB3
Whether you need just a single spot cleaned or an entire carpet cleaned, Anyclean has the right solution for you. We have been cleaning carpets professionally since 1998 and since then we have serviced thousands of customers in Hayes UB3 area. Our experienced technicians and their knowledge in treating soft floorings have helped us to grow as our services continue to get recommended. Our main goal is to provide an excellent service each time and to please all our customers.
Our Carpet Cleaning At a Glance
- Qualified carpet cleaners
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Germs and bacteria neutralisation
- Stainless and sparkling clean carpets
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
If your carpet has lost its attraction and looks stained, Anyclean has the right cleaning solution for you. Our highly powerful system is able to remove stains, extract dirt and kill bacteria at the same time. Your carpet in Hayes UB3 will smell fresh and look bright again after we have treated it with our specialised equipment and products.
Carpet Cleaning Hayes - Price List
We aim to keep our prices as low as possible in order to make our services available for more people who need a professional carpet cleaning in Hayes UB3. Please get a quote on 020 710 5498 or check our price list below:
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
The Most Efficient Cleaning Methods Used
Before we apply any products and start cleaning your carpet in Hayes UB3, we will vacuum an dry soil and prepare the carpet for further treatment. With the use of our professional equipment, we will pre-spray the carpet and let the solution to soak into the carpet fibers and lift the dirt. The dirt together with the solution are then extracted by our powerful suction system.
Family Safe cleaning Products
We have made our choice to use the equipment manufactured by Prochem as they offer a range of machines designed for commercial use. Combined with the efficient cleaning products, we achieve excellent results and offer to our customers in Hayes UB3 the best carpet cleaning experience they may have.
NCCA Certified Cleaners
Our professionally trained, vetted, insured, trustworthy and hard working carpet cleaners Hayes have helped us walk the long way until we become what we are today. As a member of the NCCA, we at Anyclean always perform each cleaning job with care and respect to our clients and their carpets.
We guarantee to make your carpets look much better after our treatment and we aim to restore their appearance to what it was originally. Our technician will inform you on any possible side effects and if we fail to met your needs, we promise to come back free of charge.
To get a quote for carpet cleaning Hayes UB3 please call 020 7099 6964.
We also cover the following neighbouring areas:
- Hayes UB4
- West Drayton
For a full list of what we do please click:
- The Beck Theatre. It is a 600-seat theatre that was built at a cost of £2.5 million. The venue was purchased by Hillingdon Borough Council, with a bequest from Councilor Alfred Beck, and today is run by HQ Theatres on behalf of London Borough of Hillingdon. Situated in Grange Road, Hayes UB3, Beck Theatre was purpose-built as a community-focused theatre, offering one-night concerts, children’s shows, musicals, dance, drama, comedy, opera, and films. It was one of the 40 buildings debated for the Royal Institute of British Architects London region award in 1978, and in more recent times, in 2004 it won an Access Award from Hillingdon Council for its facilities for elderly and disabled people. Beck Theatre has a rich and varied programme, presenting the finest local, national and international companies and performers possible. Some of the artist to have trod the boards at Beck Theatre include: Errol Brown of Hot Chocolate, Frank Carson, Jim Davidson, Joe Longthorne, Freddie Starr, Al Murray, and Rhod Gilbert. On the site of the venue you will find a free car parking, as well as a fine restaurant where food is served from two hours before the show and last orders are taken half an hour before the show starts.
- The Norman Leddy Memorial Gardens. Set in beautiful parkland near Grange Road, in Hayes UB3, and about 200 metres south of Uxbridge Road, this site is one of the designated gardens of excellence in the London Borough of Hillingdon. The Gardens started as a private residence, featured with large ornamental garden that surrounded the house. There was a walled garden, producing vegetable and fruit, attached to the primary gardens on the west side of the area, and in the beginning of the 20th century both the house and the surrounding grounds became a private nursing home. Following the home’s closing, the estate was given to Hayes and Harlingdon Urban District Council, which later became part of the Borough of Hillingdon. The parkland was first used as the headquarters of the Park Department until 1960, when the house was declared unsafe. On the next year the building was demolished and the locality was developed into the Hayes Botanic Gardens. Since then, the gardens have developed and now contain a gigantic variety of trees, shrubs, herbaceous bedding and other fascinating features, providing colour and interest all year round. The name Norman Leddy Memorial Gardens was given in 1993 in memory of the late Mr Leddy, who was Assistant Director of Parks and was one of the principal contributors to raise the standard of the Gardens.