Carpet Cleaning Headley KT18
Trust Anyclean For Carpet Cleaning in Headley
We are a trusworthy and friendly team of carpet cleaning experts ready to clean any stain or general dirt from your carpet. Anyclean was established in 1998 as a small business and because of the great service we provided to our customers in Headley KT18, our reputation grew and today we offer the most affordable and professional carpet cleaning service you can expect. Available seven days a week, our cleaners come fully equipped and they will pay attention to even the smallest details to satisfy your requirements.
Thorough Carpet Cleaning
- Skilled carpet cleaners
- Quick drying after cleaning
- Germs and bacteria neutralisation
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Whatever your requirements are, we at Anyclean can certainly satisfy them. We offer a high quality carpet cleaning Headley KT18 at an affordable price as for us both of these are important in order for our customers to gain the trust in our company and to recommend our service to their friends.
Based on our long carpet cleaning experience in Headley KT18, we have set our prices to suit every budget. We have priced our services reasonably and we always aim to upgrade the quality of the service we offer. To check our prices please refer to our price list or call 020 7099 6964.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Maximize The Value of Your Investment
To suit everyone's needs, our service is available seven days a week. We always listen to your requirements and discuss with you the best options for your carpets in order to extend their life. We not only provide a reliable and friendly service, but we also achieve excellent results with our carpet cleaning service in Headley KT18.
Industry's Most Advanced Equipment Used
We regularly upgrade our equipment as for us the products and equipment are one of the most important aspects of providing a high quality carpet cleaning service Headley KT18. The chemicals we use are safe for the environment, for pets and kids and they efficiently remove dirt and kill bacteria.
NCCA Certified Carpet Cleaners
Our technicians are experienced and they provide a first class service every time. They are knowledgeable about everything related to carpet cleaning and they have devoted their lives to help customers maintain their carpets cleaned. Along with the certificates our cleaners hold, they are fully insured and offer flexible appointments in Headley KT18.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We aim to provide our customers in Headley KT18 with the most efficient service and 100% satisfactiona and we will complete the task to your complete satisfaction. If you are not entirely happy with the service - we wil come back free of charge.
To get a quote for carpet cleaning service in your area please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Headley and the neighbouring areas:
- Box Hill
- Burgh Heath
- East Ewell
- Carpet Cleaning Epsom
- Langley Vale
- Lower Kingswood
- Malden Rushett
- Tattenham Corner
- Walton on the Hill
- West Ewell
Did you know that in Headley KT18 we also offer
Window Cleaning Headley
End of Tenancy Cleaning Headley
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Headley
Interesting Places in Headley...
- Although Headley is a small village, it has a long and thrilling history. The settlement was first recorded in the Domesday Book of 1086 as ‘Hellega’. The name, meaning a clearance in the heather, refers to the village’s position on the acid top point of the North Downs. It was held by Radulfus de Felgeres and its domesday assets were 2 hides, 6 ploughs, and woodland that worth 15 hogs. There are evidences suggesting that the Romans had a large influence in the area. This includes the Roman Stane Street, situated a few hundred metres from part of the Western and Nortern boundaries of Headley, as well as the considerable Roman presence in the neighbouring settlement of Walton-on-the-Hill.
- Headley Heath. Prior to 1946 the site was used as a common land by the local parishioners of Headley KT18. Its large open space was also ideal for training tank forces and Army personnel during the World War II. In 1946 the local Lord of the Manor sold the 500 acres land to The National trust. The site consisted predominantly of scrubland, meadows, bracken and woodland. Today Headley Heath is open to the public throughout the whole year, and offer some stunning views over the leafy Surrey countryside.
- The Cock Inn at Headley. Situated in Church Lane, Headley KT18, this restaurant is set in a lovely location close to the attractive Headley Heath. The original part of the venue was built sometimes around the first half of the 18th century and was used as the home for the stonemasons who had built the fascinating Church in Headley KT18. The Cock Inn at Headley is a delightful 18th century country pub and dining venue. It serves its guests fresh home-cooked food in both the bar and restaurant areas. Located in a picturesque tranquil countryside, just 5 minutes from Epsom, Leatherhead and Ashtead, is a very popular Party Venue for the local people, as well as for residents of the neighbouring suburbs. The Cock Inn is also available for private hire, whether you need a function room for a family occasion, such as anniversary and birthday, or a business meeting. The venue provides modern facilities and a unique friendly atmosphere, making it the perfect place for any occasion.