Carpet Cleaning Herne Hill SE24 London
Experience the Joy of Professional Carpet Cleaning in Herne Hill
Anyclean specialises in an efficient, reliable and affordable carpet cleaning service, provided with the most professional equipment and environmentally friendly cleaning products. For over a decade we have been helping customers get rid of general dirt and bacteria on their carpets and we are proud on the way we do it. Our cleaners are polite, skilled and fully insured and they are ready to deal with any imperfections on your carpet seven days a week.
We Offer The Following Quality Services
- High quality service
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Spot treatment
- Scotchguard stain protection
- Anti-static treatment
For more information on how we can help you with your carpet cleaning in Herne Hill SE24, please call 020 7099 6964 or check our price list below:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Honest and Dependable Service
We provide each job with the respect our customers deserve and we take pride our carpet cleaning technicians pay attention to even the smallest details in order to provide an excellent carpet cleaning service in Herne Hill SE24. We rovide the deepest crpet cleaning your soft floor may have and in no doubt we improve its look and your home hygiene.
State of The Art Equipment
The equipment we use has been carefully examined and selected in order to produce the results our customers expect. There are so many brands on the market, but we always choose wisely when it comes to a professional carpet cleaning Herne Hill. It is not only the equipment which makes our service a second to none, but the cleaning products which succssfully remove grime and bacteria.
Carpet Cleaners Available at a Short Notice
Our carpet cleaners have all the necessary skills to successfully clean any type of carpet and they are available in the whole Herne Hill area seven days a week. They are highly motivated, fully insured, trained and vetted and turn up on each carpet cleaning appointment uniformed and fully equipped.
With our service we guarantee a fresher and healthier environment for your family as we do not cut corners. We ensure that the service has been carried out acording to the standards of the NCCA. If for any reason we have not met your expectations, we will come back free of charge until you are completely satisfied with our service.
For more information on booking a carpet cleaning service in Herne Hill SE24 please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Herne Hill and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Brixton
- Denmark Hill
- Dulwich Village
- East Dulwich
- Herne Hill
- Loughborough Junction
- Carpet Cleaning Stockwell
- Streatham Hill
- Tulse Hill
- Tulse Hill
- Carpet Cleaning West Dulwich
- West Norwood
Did you know that in Herne Hill SE24 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Herne Hill
- Herne Hill Velodrome. Set in a park off Burbage Road, the velodrome was built in 1891, and unlike most modern structure of its kind, steeply-banked velodromes, this one is a shallow concrete bowl. The Velodrome in Horne Hill is an iconic outdoor 450 metre cycle track that hosted the track cycling events during the 1948 Summer Olympics in London. Today the site provides a vital grass-roots facility to the local Herne Hill community and welcomes all cyclists, no matter their age, social background or ability. A vast range of well-priced sessions is offered, including track training and racing, women only, youth only, road bike only, as well as MTB for kids and clubs. The venue provides an exciting race experience and also plays host to more open meetings than any other track in the UK.198 Gallery. Located at 198 Railton Road in Herne Hill SE24, and founded in 1988 after the Brixton riots, this gallery was formed in order to unite local residents in the field of art. It has one of the finest collections in this part of London, showing a large variety of art works by local and foreign artists. The venue provides a great cultural space exploring the rich diversity of artistic movements and styles, born after globalisation and emerging cultural identities. 198 Gallery runs a programme of exhibitions and cultural events that examine the culturally hybrid nature of the modern society by encompassing the diversity of individuals.
- Carnegie Art Gallery and Library. Located at 188 Herne Hill SE24, it is one of the many beautiful buildings that the prominent philanthropist Andrew Carnegie has paid to be built across the UK. Carnegie was a Scottish- American industrialist who led the expansion of the US steel industry, and was also known as one of the highest profile philanthropist of his time. Carnegie Art Gallery and Library displays a superb collection of paintings that is closely focused on the local area, as well as on the many artist who have originated or been inspired by it. The library itself is open to the public and keeps a large number of historically interesting titles.