Carpet Cleaning Kentish Town NW5
Anyclean - Carpet Cleaning in Kentish Town
Anyclean is a trusted name in Kentish Town NW5 when it comes to carpet cleaning. We have over 15 years of experience in cleaning carpets at a professional level and delivering to our customers high quality of service as we would like to please them on a 100%. Our priority are your requirements and the technicians will always listen to what you need done. They will even help moving furniture around and will protect it to avoid damages.
Maintain a Healthy Living Standard
- Excellent carpet cleaning
- Various carpet materials treated
- Reduce the risk of asthma and other allergies
- Minimal dampness after cleaning
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Harmful bacteria and dust mites removal
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Professional Carpet Cleaning
We know that you expect not only professionally cleaned carpets but also to be done efficiently and with minimum disruption. There is no problem which we can't deal with as we work with the latest and top quality equipment on the cleaning market. Maintaning carpets in your household is a difficult task so leave that to the professionals.
Qualified Carpet Cleaners
Having pleased customers is our mission and that's why we work with the most qualified and skilled carpet cleaners in Kentish Town NW5, ready to provide exceptional service for our clients. We carefully select the most dedicated and friendly carpet cleaners when we hire them. Thus we are sure that you will recieve a thorogh servicing.
Latest Cleaning Equipment Used
We guarantee that you will recieve exceptional carpet cleaning because we work with very skilled cleaners, supplied with the latest carpet cleaning equipment. We bet on the top manufacturers in the cleaning indutry as we know that you deserve only high quality service. Our equipment is times better than the usual carpet cleaning machines which is the key for success.
We are fully insured carpet cleaning Kentish Town NW5 provider and we guarantee that we will compelete the job perfectly. If for any reason you are not quite happy with our service, we will come back and re-clean the problem areas on your carpet for free.
Call 020 7099 6964 to get a quote for carpet cleaning in Kentish Town NW5.
Carpet Cleaning Kentish Town and the neighbouring areas:
- Belsize Park
- Camden Town
- Chalk Farm
- Gospel Oak
- Hampstead Heath
- Lisson Grove
- Primrose Hill
- Primrose Hill
- Regents Park
- Somers Town
- South Hampstead
- St Pancras
- Swiss Cottage
- Tufnell Park
- Tufnell Park N19
- Upper Holloway
Did you know that in Kentish Town NW5 we also offer
- The Forum. Located at 9-17 Highgate Road in Kentish Town NW5, this lovely concert venue is one of London’s major live entertainment facilities, as well as one of the best preserved original theatres in the country. The Forum was initially set for an art deco cinema in 1934 by Herbert Yapp. Yapp was a cinema magnate who was also owner of the Forum cinemas in Fulham and Ealing. The architect of the Forum was J. Stanley Beard, while the interior design of the venue was by his partner, W.R. Bunnett. It was officially introduced to the public in December 1934, with a grand opening ceremony of music and film, led by the star Sydney Howard. The venue has a capacity of just over 2,000 and, despite being smaller in size than other iconic London theatres, it has hosted entertainment performances from world names such as Prince, Van Morrison, Alice In Chains, Coldplay, Oasis, Jemiroquai, and many other.
- Kentish Town City Farm. It is a lovely place bursting with life and energy, and offering its visitors a great farm experience. The site comprises 4.5 acre land, with organic garden, a wide range of farm animals, active breeding programme and pony rides. There are regular activities, workshops and school tours organised on the site, and the farm has even its own purpose-built classroom. After school clubs are also ran here, which includes pottery and cookery workshops where people of all ages are welcome. During the weekdays adult riding classes are also available at Kentish Town City Farm, at daytime only. There is always plenty to do at the farm, from feeding its inhabitants to mucking out the stables, so volunteers who don’t mind getting their hens dirty are always welcome here.
- Kentish Town Sports Centre. Located in Grafton Road, Kentish Town NW5, the centre provides a wide range of sports facilities and services to the local community. It is housed in a 1901 Victorian building that has gone though a significant refurbishment project. The project cost was 25.3 million pound, with many of the original features of this historic building being restored and combined with new modern facilities. Some of the key facilities on the site of the Kentish Town Sports Centre include a 33 yard pool with stunning Victorian roof; new 25 metre pool with four lanes for swimming; a state-of-the-art gym with over 100 stations; and a new exercise studio with a fully sprung floor.