Carpet Cleaning Kew TW9
Local Residential & Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Petowners love their pets, but they don't love the stains they leave on the carpets. They make them unhealthy, stainy and smelling bad. We at Anyclean are here to help in such situation as we are able to deal with all aspects of carpet cleaning until it has become clean and fresh again. We use advanced techniques to clean residential and commercial premises in Kew TW9 and make our customers happy from the service we offer.
Fully Insured Company
- Extra attention on the heavy traffic areas
- Fast drying
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Hot water extraction method
- Anti-allergic treatment
- Full public liability insurance
- Trained and vetted carpet cleaners
Even though our service is not expensive, we pretend that we provide the best carpet cleaning service in Kew TW9. To check our prices, please have a look at our price list below:
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
From the start until the service is complited, we listen to your personal preferences and we aim to satisfy all your carpet cleaning needs. We offer you the best service you can have as we are a well known name in Kew TW9 and in the carpet cleaning industry. Our customers are important for us and we would like to satisfy each of them.
Advanced Cleaning Equipment
We offer a complete solution for your carpet in order to make your home shine. You can never achieve the same perfect results by cleaning the carpet yourself. In todays' life, it is no longer necessary to scrub the carpet yourself as there are advanced techniques and equipment which provide the results you deserve to see.
NCCA Trained Cleaners
The carpet cleaners who work for Anyclean have been trained, vetted and have passed exams in order to provide a carpet cleaning Kew TW9 service at a professional level. They are fully insured and come equipped and uniformed for each carpet cleaning service. As cleaning carpets is their passion, they always do it with a smile and pleasure.
Although our service is 100% guaranteed, if for any reason you have not received what you expected, we will send the technician back to your property free of charge to rectify the issues. We endeavour to meet all our customers' needs and we will never leave an issue unsolved.
For more information or to get a quote for carpet cleaning in Kew TW9, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Kew and the neighbouring areas:
- Bedford Park
- East Sheen
- North Sheen
- St Margarets
- Strawberry Hill
- Turnham Green
Did you know that in Kew TW9 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Kew
- Kew is famous with the Royal Botanic Gardens and Kew Palace. Kew has good transport links to central London and Richmond on District line and to Heathrow Airport on M4 motorway.
- Nearest places: Brentford, Richmond, Gunnersbury, Chiswick, Mortlake, and Barnes.
- Kew is a residential area situated within South West London in borough of Richmound upon Thames. Due to its position on a bend in the Thames, it has always been a popular place for people to settle and live.
- Kew provides various transport options. It is served by a mainline station running on Silverlink, an underground station running on the District Line, as well as bey local bus services.
- With its many restaurants and shops, located in the heart of Kew, it is one of the most popular tourist destinations in London. There is a village green here that offers a real village feel.
Most interesting places to visit in Kew include:
- Ham House. It is a 17th century Stuart house that is situated on the Thames. This property in Kew is considered to be the most haunted houses in the country. Ham House was built in 1610 by Sir Thomas Vavasour, Knight Marshal to James I.
- Kew Bridge Steam Museum. Built in the 19th century to supply London with water, it is recognised as the most important historic site of the water supply industry in the UK. This museum has the world’s largest collection of stem pump engines, some of which are still in daily use. At Kew Bridge Steam Museum you can trace the history of water supplying from Roman times to present days, as well as to learn about the battle against cholera or how the toshers made a living by scavenging in the sewers.
- Kew Gardens- perhaps the most noted local attraction as well as one of the best known in all London. The Royal Botanic Gardens was developed in 1795, and since 2003 it is declared a UNESCO World Heritage. Kew gardens is considered as one of the best botanical gardens in the world.
- Kew Palace. It is a Royal Palace opened to the public and located in Kew Gardens. Kew Palace is most famous as the home that George II built for his family. It is though that He spent as much time as possible on the site rather than staying in the centre of London.
- Kew Musical Museum. It has one of the world’s foremost collections of musical instruments.
- Shirley Sherwood Gallery. Located at Kew Gardens, the Shirley Sherwood Gallery of Botanical Art is the first in the world gallery dedicated to show only botanical art.